This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,139
Politics: Libertarian

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds | Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard UniversityThe Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the protesters.
AUTHORBy Erica Chenoweth and Jeremy Pressman, Special to the Washington PostPUBLISHED10.20.2020SHAREShare this page onFacebookShare this page onTwitterShare this page onLinkedInCopy Link
RELATED
Image
Play video
Naming RacismProtest as Politics: African American Young Adults, Reimagining DemocracyErica ChenowethWhen the Department of Homeland Security released its Homeland Threat Assessment earlier this month, it emphasized that self-proclaimed white supremacist groups are the most dangerous threat to U.S. security. But the report misleadingly added that there had been “over 100 days of violence and destruction in our cities,” referring to the anti-racism uprisings of this past summer.In fact, the Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the protesters.Since 2017, we have been collecting data on political crowds in the United States, including the protests that surged during the summer. We have almost finished collecting data from May to June, having already documented 7,305 events in thousands of towns and cities in all 50 states and D.C., involving millions of attendees.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds | Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard UniversityThe Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the .
Lol you are so gullible. As if 'research' is ever done by a disinterested party...especially when tied to the media. 

Our media has lied for blm over and over since the start. They obviously all want to push the blm agenda. 

Now you are assuming objectivity? Get real.
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,139
Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 30 Dec 2021, 6:42 pm » wrote: Lol you are so gullible. As if 'research' is ever done by a disinterested party...especially when tied to the media. 

Our media has lied for blm over and over since the start. They obviously all want to push the blm agenda. 

Now you are assuming objectivity? Get real.
Prove it wrong.  They got their numbers. you get yours. 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
FOS » 30 Dec 2021, 6:42 pm » wrote: Lol you are so gullible. As if 'research' is ever done by a disinterested party...especially when tied to the media. 

Our media has lied for blm over and over since the start. They obviously all want to push the blm agenda. 

Now you are assuming objectivity? Get real.
Our media has lied for blm over and over since the start. They obviously all want to push the blm agenda. 

Now you are assuming objectivity?
you tell 'em, CC

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 6:43 pm » wrote: Prove it wrong.  They got their numbers. you get yours.
They have the resources to **** you. And they have been **** you for years. I am just an individual. I don't get billions of dollars in donations from jews every month. 

But what is wrong with your basic reasoning here? Lol. Blm has engaged in some of the worst and most violent rioting across the entire country for years. 

and you expect them to self report anything that would make them look bad? This is like trusting the word of a criminal about whether they are guilty. 

the media is itself implicated in the crimes of blm. Because they probably lie for them over and over. 

hands up don't shoot was a **** lie. We know that. This was revealed in the court case.
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,139
Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 30 Dec 2021, 6:46 pm » wrote: They have the resources to **** you. And they have been **** you for years. I am just an individual. I don't get billions of dollars in donations from jews every month. 

But what is wrong with your basic reasoning here? Lol. Blm has engaged in some of the worst and most violent rioting across the entire country for years. 

and you expect them to self report anything that would make them look bad? This is like trusting the word of a criminal about whether they are guilty. 

the media is itself implicated in the crimes of blm. Because they probably lie for them over and over. 

hands up don't shoot was a **** lie. We know that. This was revealed in the court case.
Translation: I can't prove this link wrong.  
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 6:48 pm » wrote: Translation: I can't prove this link wrong.

you can't prove it credible. And it is absolutely retarded that you would even think it could possibly be credible.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
FOS » 30 Dec 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: you can't prove it credible. And it is absolutely retarded that you would even think it could possibly be credible.
you can't prove it credible.
you mean, against your gainsaying..

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 6:48 pm » wrote: Translation: I can't prove this link wrong.
What's worse is that he lacks the industry to actually learn how it was done.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,139
Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 30 Dec 2021, 6:53 pm » wrote: What's worse is that he lacks the industry to actually learn how it was done.
It's easy to talk trash when you don't need to prove your point.  
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,139
Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 30 Dec 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: you can't prove it credible. And it is absolutely retarded that you would even think it could possibly be credible.
They have numbers and links and resources that can be checked against other resources.  This is the nature of studies.  
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 6:54 pm » wrote: It's easy to talk trash when you don't need to prove your point.
Through a highball glass, darkly.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: They have numbers and links and resources that can be checked against other resources.  This is the nature of studies.

you are forgetting that people just **** lie lol. 

This happens all the time. Franz boas was proven a liar himself, for example. He totally faked the data on his skull measuring study and we know it now because we have the skulls he measured 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,139
Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 30 Dec 2021, 7:17 pm » wrote: you are forgetting that people just **** lie lol. 

This happens all the time. Franz boas was proven a liar himself, for example. He totally faked the data on his skull measuring study and we know it now because we have the skulls he measured
People lie, yes.  But you can double check facts and get a consensus.  That's the very heart of a study.  
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 7:21 pm » wrote: People lie, yes.  But you can double check facts and get a consensus.  That's the very heart of a study.
Or you can just make your facts up because you want to manufacture a consensus for the sake of increasing your control over people.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 7:21 pm » wrote: People lie, yes.  But you can double check facts and get a consensus.  That's the very heart of a study.

have you never heard of the book 'brave new world' by aldous Huxley?

The dystopia we are currently living in has many things in common with the premise of that book

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,139
Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 30 Dec 2021, 7:35 pm » wrote: Or you can just make your facts up because you want to manufacture a consensus for the sake of increasing your control over people.
Pretty sure I'm not the one here who's being controlled.  I'm not afraid of the truth when its clearly proven and documented.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 7:51 pm » wrote: Pretty sure I'm not the one here who's being controlled.  I'm not afraid of the truth when its clearly proven and documented.

the fact that you simply are unable to see...because of it'd very nature...is that you are totally brainwashed.. 

the acanemia, the media, etc...all these forces WANT you to believe that blacknpeople are angelic and would never hurt anyone. They WANT you to believe that black people are living in constant fear of some evil white kkk person lynching them and that this happens all the time. And you believe it. 

You could literally just listen to the lyrics of a gangster rap song and figure out figure out this is absolutely not the case.. in fact the truth is the exact opposite. In reality white people live in constant fear of black violence, or black accusations of racism. 

All of the facts confirm that this is the case. But because our elite have totally hypnotized you and captured your brain you will never be able to see it...no matter what facts you are given. Justice a 12th century catholic would never be able to question the truth of their religion. 

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,563
Politics: Green

FOS » 30 Dec 2021, 7:35 pm » wrote: Or you can just make your facts up because you want to manufacture a consensus for the sake of increasing your control over people.
we live in a time of manufactured reality.  I have almost zero trust in media anymore

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

SJConspirator » 30 Dec 2021, 7:55 pm » wrote: we live in a time of manufactured reality.  I have almost zero trust in media anymore
I only pay attention to the media to the extent of learning what **** our elites want us to believe. It can be easier to predict the future when you have an idea what sort of plans the elites are making. 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Crazytrain, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, FJB, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jinn Martini, leftist, LibDave, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, pwingly, Semrush [Bot], SharminSultana, SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth, Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Zeets2 and 599 guests