This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

The News, or: An Incomprehensibly Vast Sea of Buttholes, Stretching Beyond the Horizon - Shower Cap Blog

excerpts:

In my lonesome wanderings through the wasteland called “the news,” I stumbled across a conversation in which Alex Jones suggested to Marjorie Taylor Greene that she should run for president, because she’s “smarter” than Trump...

The question, “who is less intelligent, Donald John Trump, or Marjorie Taylor Greene?” is…it feels almost too big wrap your mind around.

I mean, who can forget the spectacle of that dizzy twit, babbling about disinfectant injections and ultraviolet light, expectantly waiting to be showered with gratitude and hooker piss, while the world watched Deborah Birx’s soul flee her body?

But Marj’s brain resembles nothing so much as a single tapeworm, forever devouring its own *** end. This week alone, she fell for the **** imaginable photoshopping, yet still felt confident enough to dismiss recent mass shootings as Democrat false flag plots, based on nothing but the same voices in her head that told her Jewish space lasers cause wildfires. It’s too close to call, folks.

I suppose the good news is, even bathsalt-garglers like Jones are looking to move on from the Deposed Dotard, thanks to the January 6th commission’s tight, sturdy work. Hey, I’ll take my silver linings where I finds ‘em. Times is hard.

But who shall inherit the death cult high priesthood, and with it, the power to command America’s burgeoning, bloodthirsty, endlessly bilkable, white grievance blob?

All sorts of putrid, viscous consensus seems to be congealing around Ron DeSantis, for his culture war cruelty. “See how effectively I harness the power of the state to harm the people you despise?” he coos, and because he does so without **** himself or tweeting slurs, he comes off like Trump But Seriously a Genius, Bro…Republican standards being what they are.   

Down in Florida, Ron-Ron’s malevolent “don’t say gay” bill just kicked in, and with it, the desired climate of fear.

I confess I’m at a loss to explain what’s gained by making it unsafe for a public school teacher to display a photograph of their spouse in the classroom, beyond delighting the hateful…oh, silly me, it was right in front of me the whole time.

B.See

Share      Unread post

This weekend, instead of a part two, I thought I'd post a GUEST SPOT bit of satire from another writer. An article I saved awhile back:

Supreme Court finds that the Civil War was wrongly decided, reinstates the Confederacy.

excerpts:
Flush with victory on abortion and guns, the formerly “Supreme” court is expected to release additional decisions at the end of this court term. Critics point out that Clarence Thomas, whose ownership by his great grandfathers owner’s descendants will now be reinstated, represents only 3/5 of a Justice which may allow President Biden to appoint a Justice with a 40% vote on the court. Other rulings expected to come soon:
  • Federal payments for health care (Medicare, Medicaid) will be limited to treatments available when the constitution was written. Government funding will be limited to blood letting and trepanning. States are free to write their own rules regarding leaches. Anesthesia is now outlawed as witchcraft.
  • Schools that receive government subsidies are prohibited from teaching any fact that contradicts religious beliefs establishing severe penalties for instruction that the earth is a sphere, or that the earth is older than 6,000 years. Chemistry class will be limited to discussions of “phlogiston.”
  • Mental Illness determined to be caused by evil sprits, federal funds for Mental Health care are limited to treatments dating back to the founding of the Republic. Federal mental health funds may only be used to pay for exorcism.
  • Freedom of the press is limited to use of a Gutenberg press to imprint berry juice and carbon onto parchment. Any ideas discussed in the printed matter must conform to rules established by the Heritage Foundation.
Two and a half centuries of discovery and progress have obviously lead some Americans to believe that they have some say in their governance. They do, of course, provided they a white male landowners. The authors of our constitution were divinely inspired, and so we have no rights that people in 1783 would not recognize or understand.

Tulum

Share      Unread post

B.See » 09 Jul 2022, 11:50 pm » wrote: This weekend, instead of a part two, I thought I'd post a GUEST SPOT bit of satire from another writer. An article I saved awhile back:

Supreme Court finds that the Civil War was wrongly decided, reinstates the Confederacy.

excerpts:
Flush with victory on abortion and guns, the formerly “Supreme” court is expected to release additional decisions at the end of this court term. Critics point out that Clarence Thomas, whose ownership by his great grandfathers owner’s descendants will now be reinstated, represents only 3/5 of a Justice which may allow President Biden to appoint a Justice with a 40% vote on the court. Other rulings expected to come soon:
  • Federal payments for health care (Medicare, Medicaid) will be limited to treatments available when the constitution was written. Government funding will be limited to blood letting and trepanning. States are free to write their own rules regarding leaches. Anesthesia is now outlawed as witchcraft.
  • Schools that receive government subsidies are prohibited from teaching any fact that contradicts religious beliefs establishing severe penalties for instruction that the earth is a sphere, or that the earth is older than 6,000 years. Chemistry class will be limited to discussions of “phlogiston.”
  • Mental Illness determined to be caused by evil sprits, federal funds for Mental Health care are limited to treatments dating back to the founding of the Republic. Federal mental health funds may only be used to pay for exorcism.
  • Freedom of the press is limited to use of a Gutenberg press to imprint berry juice and carbon onto parchment. Any ideas discussed in the printed matter must conform to rules established by the Heritage Foundation.
Two and a half centuries of discovery and progress have obviously lead some Americans to believe that they have some say in their governance. They do, of course, provided they a white male landowners. The authors of our constitution were divinely inspired, and so we have no rights that people in 1783 would not recognize or understand.

B.See

Share      Unread post

The Hawley Scamper, and Other Fascist Dance Crazes - Shower Cap Blog

excerpts part one:

Yes, the journey from Mob-Inciting Terrorist Fist Jab to Scampering For Dear Life turns out to be a short one, and now, young Joshkins finds himself the proud owner of a character-exposing video clip sure to dog his autocratic ambitions for the rest of his malignant days.

Sometimes people are exactly who you think they are.

In a better world, we’d get to spend the next week or so sifting through the avalanche of Hawley-eviscerating internet content, chuckling and picking out favorites, but we’re trying to get to the bottom of a plot to violently overthrow the federal government, in order to work our way back to that whole “peaceful transfer of power” thing, which I for one plan to appreciate more going forward…assuming it ever happens again.

Anyway, this week’s installment was a deep dive on Tangerine Idi Amin’s “Stall Till the Lynching’s Done” strategy, while his brigade of brainwashed buttholes stormed the Capitol, providing yet another helpful lesson on the dangers of elevating sociopathic narcissists to positions of awesome political power, titled, “The One Where, Holy **** ****, Mike Pence’s Security Detail Called Their Families To Say Goodbye.”

Yep, Off-Brand Orbán basically sat there, in a puddle of his own filth, glued to the idiot box, tweeting incitement, hoping mob violence would succeed where kakistocrat krakens and demented pillow merchants had failed.

The White House sat at the precise intersection of idiocy and evil that day.

Video outtakes of the Manchurian Manchild’s statements from January 6th and 7th reveal a downright sullen tyrant, as unwilling to condemn the murderous throng as to be made to eat his peas.

His aversion to asking his loser army to “stay peaceful” seems shocking, sure, until you remember there were a couple of times when Obama didn’t wear a [fkng] flag pin.

Last edited by B.See on 22 Jul 2022, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B.See

Share      Unread post

excerpts part two:

And let’s be honest, as excommunicated apostate Adam Kinzinger noted, Cult45 has no intention of staying peaceful. Don’t believe me? Ask former D.C. police officer Michael Fanone.

I know decency isn’t really a “thing” on the Right anymore, but could we give it a rest with the stochastic terrorism? Please? At least for the duration of the Siri, Show Me How Stochastic Terrorism Works hearings? No, I suppose not.

Frankly, with new witnesses coming forward, necessitating a whole second wave of televised sessions this fall, now’s exactly when you want to make the rounds, distributing horse heads in potential squealers’ beds.

Still, it’s fairly terrifying to see such thuggish witness intimidation perpetrated via the official Twitter account of the House GOP. It’s a nifty little arrangement they’ve worked out, the elected officials and their pet mob…we’ll provide the permission structure, you’re in charge of the “random” acts of violence. Cozy.

****, the Deposed Dotard is still trying to overturn the 2020 election, **** STILL. Congratulations on finding a depth even a festering taintfungus like Robin Vos won’t sink to, by the way.  

Speaking of House Republicans, hot off voting against investigating Nazis in the military, they voted against marriage equality. Then, for good measure, they voted against protecting the right to contraception.

****, when they’re the ones setting the agenda, expect them to oppose establishing a right to sanitary conditions in the reeducation camps. (Excuse me, Governor DeSantis, “civics boot camps.”)

Ok, so, an election denier, a Q disciple, and a neo-Confederate walk into a bar. Only not a bar, the Republican ticket for statewide office in Maryland. Seriously.

Gubernatorial primary victor Dan Cox has been described, accurately, by a member of his own party, as a “QAnon whackjob.” Joins Mastriano, and quite probably that maniac in Arizona soon.

Y’know, if you figured out some way to scientifically rank 2022 Republican candidates by level of delusion, Sarah Palin would probably come out in the saner half.

Sleep tight.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

B.See » 22 Jul 2022, 11:42 pm » wrote: excerpts part two..
No one gives a **** about your TDS excerpts... TROLL!

Damn, you're really some special kind of retard, how many times do you have to be told before you get the message...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Jul 2022, 4:57 am » wrote: No one gives a **** about your TDS excerpts... TROLL!

Damn, you're really some special kind of retard, how many times do you have to be told before you get the message...

So why do you show up at every one pissing and moaning?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jul 2022, 6:56 am » wrote: So why do you show up at every one pissing and moaning?

For the same reason I show up at your TDS pissings and moanings.... I like to annoy you woke stoopid snowflakes and see you whine... that's why you were put on this planet... to suffer... so I'm doing the right thing and having fun with it at the same time...

:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Jul 2022, 7:08 am » wrote: For the same reason I show up at your TDS pissings and moanings.... I like to annoy you woke stoopid snowflakes and see you whine... that's why you were put on this planet... to suffer... so I'm doing the right thing and having fun with it at the same time...

But you SUCK at it.

You've got no game.

You're left to steal from naffy, Vegas and CP.

I mean, seriously, Brinker....that's not "growth"...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jul 2022, 7:19 am » wrote: But you SUCK at it.

You've got no game.

You're left to steal from naffy, Vegas and CP.

I mean, seriously, Brinker....that's not "growth"...
Well, I managed to trigger you... ok, not really a big accomplishment... but still.... I promise to do better next time... dickhead...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Jul 2022, 7:49 am » wrote: Well, I managed to trigger you... ok, not really a big accomplishment... but still.... I promise to do better next time... dickhead...

zzzzz.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jul 2022, 6:56 am » wrote: So why do you show up at every one pissing and moaning?
:LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:   ESPECIALLY considering the sum total of all of HIS offerings don't add up to a TURTLE'S TURD. :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

B.See

Share      Unread post

Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Joe Manchin - Shower Cap Blog

EXCERPTS PART ONE:

A little on the scarier side are Trumpworld’s fast-congealing plans, to rot the federal government out from within, by staffing it with obsequious, amoral thugs, should the Turd Reich rise from the fashy ashes in 2024. Thugs like Jeffrey Clark, who’ll either be Attorney General or disbarred, depending on how the Rust Belt swings, which I suppose makes as much sense as anything in our gameshowified politics.

Read the whole Axios two-parter on this ****, if you haven’t already, but…keep the lights on, y’know? Because the hoods’re starting to come off, have you noticed that?

Seriously, what does it take to get a fascist disinvited from CPAC these days? (Read that in a Rodney Dangerfield voice if it helps.)

Viktor Orbán has never been a particularly subtle fellow. Everyone knows what he is: the prototype for every racist, fear-mongering, wannabe autocrat in the West. That’s why he got invited to CPAC in the first place. Behold the Tyrant in His Splendor. Gather at his feet, and learn of his secrets.

But now, a longtime advisor has resigned, comparing him to Goebbels for his objectively Goebbelslike statements on the undesirability of “race-mixing.” See? No hood on Vikky. He’s proud of what he is.
[so are a few of 'em herein] So **** of course he’s still speaking at CPAC. Probably getting a nicer gift basket now. Artisanal bath salts, and an advance copy of MANHOOD, autographed imperceptibly by the author with his ink-dipped pencil dick.

Now, you know democracy’s firing on all cylinders when you find yourself within a single calendar week containing multiple stories about Republicans refusing to condemn the literal, actual Nazis in their ranks.

Yes, the High Priests of DeSantistan sure get mad when you point out the swastika flags that keep popping up at their events, but they never seem to get mad at themselves for throwing the sort of parties that attract Nazis in the first place, don’t you find that strange?

B.See

Share      Unread post

Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Joe Manchin - Shower Cap Blog

EXCERPTS PART TWO  (and if you ask nicely, jj, there may be a part three):

And as much as I would love to move on from this distressingly specific topic, Doug Mastriano won’t let me.

It is truly obscene, the amount of public pressure it took to make this freak, who wants to be Governor of a whole-*** state, distance himself ever so lightly from his ally and associate Andrew Torba, founder of the social media hate site Gab, who unapologetically hung a No Jews Allowed sign on their shared “movement.”

Always on the bleeding edge of ascendant American fascism, Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to know, what’s so bad about Christian nationalism anyway? Which is not even the vilest thing she said this week, from her perch in the United States Congress, where she was sent by the voters of the Georgia 14th, in their infinite wisdom.

Gleefully snatching the dominionist taunting baton from Marj was Justice Sam “I Am the Boss of You, Actually” Alito, who’s clearly feeling saucy about the way he gets to impose his puritan will on all us heathen peasants.

Have your fun, old man. Today is not forever.

Do not let these **** troll you, by the way. The louder they crow about all the ****, unpopular things they’ve done, and all the ****, unpopular things they can barely wait to do, the quicker they build the coalition that’ll reverse their work.

Honestly, how long do these asshats imagine the American public will tolerate these abuses of their stolen, illegitimate power?

These assaults on our fundamental human rights? Not long.

The generic congressionals are swinging exactly as hard as you’d think they would in the face of a hostile takeover by a vindictive, fanatical minority.

And, with the January 6th commission’s stupendous work piledriving Trumpism’s ballsack into powder, suddenly Republican bigwigs are starting to wonder whether fielding a sackful of buttholes as their Senate slate was really such a good idea. 

Tulum

Share      Unread post

ha ha ha ha

"@B.See eats turtle turds"

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

B.See » 31 Jul 2022, 3:05 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image   ESPECIALLY considering the sum total of all of HIS offerings don't add up to a TURTLE'S TURD. Image   Image   Image
Seriously...sucking up to BV now in order to make a pathetic attempt to try to do an insulting funny.... you're lucky that no one gives a ****.... not even dickheads....

Now go cry in your safe space.... TROLL...

:rofl:  

Tulum

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 31 Jul 2022, 5:00 am » wrote: Seriously...sucking up to BV now in order to make a pathetic attempt to try to do an insulting funny.... you're lucky that no one gives a ****.... not even dickheads....

Now go cry in your safe space.... TROLL...

@B.See eats turtle turds

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Most here would not know Lan Yap if it bit you on the ***.

https://lagniappemobile.com/

B.See

Share      Unread post

Kansas, Jobs, Alex Jones…Are We Doing Good News Now? Did I Miss a Meeting? - Shower Cap Blog

Folks, I gotta tell ya, I had a little trouble with this week’s blog. Just couldn’t get into the right headspace for some reason. Sure, there was the usual litany of abject madness to document, but there was something else, too.

I think it was maybe…hope? That’s a word, right? “Hope?” Feels kinda weird in my mouth, honestly. But good weird.

So, I grew up in Kansas, which is a wonderful place for a young progressive to move away from, and, based on all previous experience, my expectations of that electorate heading into Tuesday’s abortion referendum were…not real high. There wasn’t a lot of polling, and besides, we’re all battle-conditioned to expect that last-minute horde of rampaging regressives to emerge from yet another sewer Marist somehow failed to detect.

But let me say, it’s quite a bit more fun on the other side of an unforeseen voting surge. Wonder if Rich Lowry still feels so smug about the negligible effects of the “abortion controversy.”

Of course, it’s still only one data point, and we can’t really know what it means for November until we get there, but the election nerds on the internet have been saying some mighty interesting things, and even better, the activists in Kansas helpfully left the rest of us one helluva mobilization blueprint.

But the good gnus didn’t stop there, as last week’s deus ex Manchina gave way, after a mildly excruciating waiting period, to Sinemania, and holy crap, it looks like we’re gettin’ a reconciliation bill! Then there was that unexpectedly good jobs report, plus, I found a nickel on the bathroom floor by the urinals!

Yeah…”hope.” I’m pretty sure that’s a real word, but it might be something I got from Dr. Seuss. I’ll look it up later.

Because there’s still an entire Augean stable of Republican madness to muck out, same as every week. Still, it is nice, for a change, to wade through it with some concrete reasons to believe all this asshat theocrat overreach is about to blow up in these ****’ faces.

I'll post a part two... mebbe... if I get a round tuit.