This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 10 Jan 2022, 10:05 pm » wrote: Save it.  Rittenhouse was not old enough to buy the gun so his friend bought it with his money for him.  STRAW-PURCHASE.

End of debate, there is none.
https://everipedia-storage.s3-accelerat ... 155709.gif

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: We always said the right wing e s are soft of gun crimes when it's white folks doing it.
Is that why you see most supporters of swift death / punishment  for murderers to be Conservatives.....

AND MUSH HEADED LIBTARDS LIKE YOU THINK ALL RAPE APES AND MURDER MONKEYS ARE WORTH KEEPING ALIVE...? Image  

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
The republicans all law and order till they get charged as usual.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

GHETTO » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote: Again, your ignorance of the topic is very clear by posts.  WI does not require all transfers to go thru an FFL.  They allow private legal sales.  No background check required.

Either way it was done it was a legit sale.
What is ignorant about me saying that whether it was or was not a legit sale....it makes no difference as far as Rittenhouse is concerned..?
It could have been an illegal sale, but Rittenhouse gifted the money to Black and Rittenhouse had nothing to do with the transaction. 

I apologize.  Wrong poster.  I thought that was someone else.  

Alzheimers

Share      Unread post

OBVIOUSLY NO "STRAW PURCHASE"

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Alzheimers » 13 Jan 2022, 2:34 pm » wrote: OBVIOUSLY NO "STRAW PURCHASE"

"Black testified that shortly after he got an AR-15-style rifle, Rittenhouse expressed interest in one. During a trip to Black's family's hunting property in May 2020, Black agreed to buy a rifle for Rittenhouse, who was 17 and couldn't lawfully buy or possess one.

Black said he used Rittenhouse's money to make the purchase."

"Black said they discussed knowing it was illegal, but agreed Rittenhouse wouldn't get the gun himself until he turned 18. They shot a couple hundred rounds that week, Black testified, and that was the only time Rittenhouse had used the weapon until Aug. 25, 2020."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 258860001/

Alzheimers

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: "Black testified that shortly after he got an AR-15-style rifle, Rittenhouse expressed interest in one. During a trip to Black's family's hunting property in May 2020, Black agreed to buy a rifle for Rittenhouse, who was 17 and couldn't lawfully buy or possess one.

Black said he used Rittenhouse's money to make the purchase."

"Black said they discussed knowing it was illegal, but agreed Rittenhouse wouldn't get the gun himself until he turned 18. They shot a couple hundred rounds that week, Black testified, and that was the only time Rittenhouse had used the weapon until Aug. 25, 2020."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 258860001/

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
So you can straw purchase a gun for a person that can't legally own it as long as they don't take it home. Wow that is a strong gun law and has no loopholes in it that you can drive a truck through. 😂😂😂

Alzheimers

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 5:09 pm » wrote: So you can straw purchase a gun for a person that can't legally own it as long as they don't take it home. Wow that is a strong gun law and has no loopholes in it that you can drive a truck through. 😂😂😂
There was no transfer of ownership. The agreement was when Kyle turned 18, the gun would be transferred into Kyles name doing a proper FFL Transfer.
IF KYLE WAS NOT ELIGIBLE TO OWN A GUN USING A BACKROUND CHECK WHEN HE TURNED 18 AND THEN BLACK GAVE HIM THE THE GUN THAT WOULD BE A STRAW PURCHSE. NO OWNERSHIP WAS TRANSFERED. NO STRAW PURCHASE

No loophole at all.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Because of CP being a child, I no longer see any image posted here...

@Cannonpointer  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 5:32 pm » wrote: Because of CP being a child, I no longer see any image posted here...

Looks like a mod put you on shrunk, fruity. Were you posting homoerotica, maroon?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2022, 7:19 pm » wrote: Looks like a mod put you on shrunk, fruity. Were you posting homoerotica, maroon?
No, I block all images now, because you are a **** child, so don't bother posting your spam - I won't be seeing it no matter how many times you do...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 10:04 pm » wrote: No, I block all images now, because you are a **** child, so don't bother posting your spam - I won't be seeing it no matter how many times you do...

lol

You sound bitter. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Not at all,  I'm very happy I put the filter on. 

Now if I only had an ignore option on you...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 3:23 pm » wrote: Not at all,  I'm very happy I put the filter on. 

Now if I only had an ignore option on you...
I don't have it on you, fruity - so why should you have it on me?

If I have to keep an eye on all of y'all - y'all can keep an eye on me. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2022, 3:28 pm » wrote: I don't have it on you, fruity - so why should you have it on me?

If I have to keep an eye on all of y'all - y'all can keep an eye on me.
Because you are a **** annoying child, nothing like a man, and you spam the board with crap (but you did get G. Washington right the other night).

You are the one I want most to ignore but to do that I'd have to not be here.  Workin' on it.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Pengwin » 09 Jan 2022, 11:37 pm » wrote: Karma.

And your explanation for the rich, storied, and glorious life ahead for Killer Kyle (that no college wants and only publicity-seeking sluts will **** his fat whitey *** so they can sell their story to the highest bidder)?

Do tell...

Otay, he will garner millions from the tard left media.

Snicker