This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,555
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 12:18 pm » wrote: He never took possession.  If it was a straw purchase, and the DA thought it was, it should be enforced.
So Rittenhouse never took possession of the firearm he shot people with. 

That's a good trick. 
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 12:19 pm » wrote: So Rittenhouse never took possession of the firearm he shot people with. 

That's a good trick.

If you had read what I posted there is a discussion on whether or not he took possession that would constitute ownership.  

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,410
Politics: Liberal

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 12:19 pm » wrote: Obviously the DA did not think so.  Where did you get your law degree?

Not required.  And if I remember, they cut him a deal for his testimony against Killer Kyle.

Either way, it doesn't change the fact of the Straw Purchase.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 12:23 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 12:19 pm » wrote: Obviously the DA did not think so.  Where did you get your law degree?

Not required.  And if I remember, they cut him a deal for his testimony against Killer Kyle.

Either way, it doesn't change the fact of the Straw Purchase.

 

Doesn't matter.  The DA did not think it was a straw purchase and the Judges did not think they broke the law.  

And at the end of the day that is all that matters.  

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,410
Politics: Liberal

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 12:25 pm » wrote:

And at the end of the day that is all that matters.

No, it isn't.

The case is one thing.  That they broke the law, and they knew it, is another.

You are like dealing with a **** child.

I'm done on this.  You lost.  It was, and they admitted to it being, a Straw Purchase.

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 12:28 pm » wrote: No, it isn't.

The case is one thing.  That they broke the law, and they knew it, is another.

You are like dealing with a **** child.

I'm done on this.  You lost.  It was, and they admitted to it being, a Straw Purchase.

No, I didn't lose.  You did not get your way.  But we will see if you are really done with this.  Somehow I doubt it.  

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,410
Politics: Liberal

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 12:31 pm » wrote: No, I didn't lose.  You did not get your way.  But we will see if you are really done with this.  Somehow I doubt it.
Not only am I done with it (as far as you are concerned), I'm done with you, you **** stupid ***.

See ya, never.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 12:33 pm » wrote: Not only am I done with it (as far as you are concerned), I'm done with you, you **** stupid ***.

See ya, never.

Nope, you are not done with it yet.  Your persistence in having the last word is preventing you from being done with it.  

@Ike Bana  here is yet another opportunity to practice what you preach.  You of course are going to condemn him for his racist rhetoric, correct?

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,890
Politics: Republican

According to the statement of record that Kyle made.....

....." he gifted the money and bought Dominic Black a firearm that would later be gifted [back] to him."

This makes it clear that Kyle did not ask Black to buy a firearm FOR him only to hold it for him until he was of age.)
This is legal.
There is no law that says an underage person can not fund the purchase of a firearm for an eligible person.
Game, set, Match........8-)  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Jan 2022, 12:58 pm » wrote: According to the statement of record that Kyle made.....

....." he gifted the money and bought Dominic Black a firearm that would later be gifted [back] to him."

This makes it clear that Kyle did not ask Black to buy a firearm FOR him only to hold it for him until he was of age.)
This is legal.
There is no law that says an underage person can not fund the purchase of a firearm for an eligible person.
Game, set, Match........Image

If Kyle had taken possession of the firearm and brought it home it may have been a different story.  But he didn't.  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 1:00 pm » wrote:
GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Jan 2022, 12:58 pm » wrote: According to the statement of record that Kyle made.....

....." he gifted the money and bought Dominic Black a firearm that would later be gifted [back] to him."

This makes it clear that Kyle did not ask Black to buy a firearm FOR him only to hold it for him until he was of age.)
This is legal.
There is no law that says an underage person can not fund the purchase of a firearm for an eligible person.
Game, set, Match........Image

If Kyle had taken possession of the firearm and brought it home it may have been a different story.  But he didn't.  

 

@GHETTO BLASTER   it is still not clear whether or not Black bought the weapon thru a FFL or it was considered a private sale.  

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,890
Politics: Republican

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 1:00 pm » wrote: If Kyle had taken possession of the firearm and brought it home it may have been a different story.  But he didn't.

Good morning Huey.
Yes..this is such a simple issue I can't believe brainwashed retards like Penguin and Crazytrain can't understand it....yet.
Let's just call this whole matter  "SETTLED SCIENCE" and move on from this FESTERING MOSH PIT OF INDELIBLY ETCHED  LIBTARD IGNORANCE..... :clap:
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,890
Politics: Republican

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 1:08 pm » wrote: @GHETTO BLASTER   it is still not clear whether or not Black bought the weapon thru a FFL or it was considered a private sale.
I don't know if it was a legit sale or not...but that matter is between Black, The Seller and The Law.
 

User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,555
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 1:00 pm » wrote: If Kyle had taken possession of the firearm and brought it home it may have been a different story.  But he didn't.

So you can have somebody straw purchase a gun and as long as you don't take it home before you shot people it's all good. You didn't break the law as long as you don't take it home. That's weak. Then you guys wonder why people get guns illegally. 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Jan 2022, 1:11 pm » wrote: I don't know if it was a legit sale or not...but that matter is between Black, The Seller and The Law.

Again, your ignorance of the topic is very clear by posts.  WI does not require all transfers to go thru an FFL.  They allow private legal sales.  No background check required.

Either way it was done it was a legit sale. 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:12 pm » wrote: So you can have somebody straw purchase a gun and as long as you don't take it home before you shot people it's all good. You didn't break the law as long as you don't take it home. That's weak. Then you guys wonder why people get guns illegally.

Take it up with the DA.  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 16,511
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 10 Jan 2022, 9:44 pm » wrote: Tell it to the NRA, and that is not the issue.  A Straw-Purchase is.
https://everipedia-storage.s3-accelerat ... 155709.gif
 
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,890
Politics: Republican

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote: Again, your ignorance of the topic is very clear by posts.  WI does not require all transfers to go thru an FFL.  They allow private legal sales.  No background check required.

Either way it was done it was a legit sale.
What is ignorant about me saying that whether it was or was not a legit sale....it makes no difference as far as Rittenhouse is concerned..?
It could have been an illegal sale, but Rittenhouse gifted the money to Black and Rittenhouse had nothing to do with the transaction. 
 

User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,555
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 1:14 pm » wrote: Take it up with the DA.

We always said the right wing e s are soft of gun crimes when it's white folks doing it. 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 16,511
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
LibDave » 10 Jan 2022, 10:02 pm » wrote:  The ATF defines a straw purchase as “Buying a gun for someone who is prohibited by law from possessing one or for someone who does not want his or her name associated with the transaction is a “straw purchase.”That means not only is buying a gun for a prohibited person a straw purchase, but so is buying one for that friend or family member who thinks a 4473 is “registration” and “doesn’t want the government to know that they bought a gun.”In other words, if the purchase is for the purpose of deliberately avoiding filling out a 4473, then it is a straw purchase. But there is one notable and perfectly legal exception…

And do you think if there was anyway possible they could conjure up a charge this particular DA's office would cut them a break.  Of course not!  This is one of the most left-wing Soros funded DA's offices in the country.  And this has been the most aggressive prosecution and all out media blitz in history.  To even pretend they showed Rittenhouse and Black preferential treatment is totally disingenuous.
You're dealing with a fellow who believes his boyfriend is a woman - because he says he is. The dick is just an unusual vagina. 

So, no - the fruitcake feels perfectly justified pretending that rittenhouse and black got "white privilege." There is nothing you can do about brain damage, other than mock it. 
 
 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Crazytrain, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, FJB, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jinn Martini, leftist, LibDave, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, pwingly, Semrush [Bot], SharminSultana, SJConspirator, Steve Jobs [Bot], StrictlyCashNCarry, supraTruth, Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Zeets2 and 595 guests