This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 12 Jan 2022, 2:14 pm » wrote: Prove that he's a phoney rabbi and that this is a phoney quote and that sasquatches are phoney too!
...does your rabid rabbi have a wiki page? anything?....

:rofl:   :clap:   :die:   :lol:   :wave:   

peepee

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 1:22 pm » wrote: Looks to me like that rabbi actually said those words.

The whole "master race" thing was made up.
....please copy and paste anything else about bullsh!tblaster's rabbi.....  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:   :lol:   :wave:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 2:19 pm » wrote: ...does your rabid rabbi have a wiki page? anything?....

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
STRIKE THREE..!!!

MY PASTOR DOESN'T  HAVE A WIKI PAGE EITHER....!! :rofl:  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: ....please copy and paste anything else about bullsh!tblaster's rabbi.....  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
why?

peepee

Share      Unread post

...because maybe then you'll finally figure out that ghetto's 'rabbi' is as real as the sasquatch, [email protected]!..  :rofl:   

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 5:40 pm » wrote: ...because maybe then you'll finally figure out that ghetto's 'rabbi' is as real as the sasquatch, [email protected]!..  Image

So it's not a real quote?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 5:40 pm » wrote: ...because maybe then you'll finally figure out that ghetto's 'rabbi' is as real as the sasquatch, [email protected]!..  Image
Still no proof yet that this rabbi does not exist / never spoke those words..?
\
Do you believe his statement about the [[[GLOBALIST JEW AGENDA]]] is untrue too..?

If so..I think that makes YOU THE "MONETARY IGNORAMUS"....... :rofl:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 11 Jan 2022, 11:07 am » wrote: Show me a quote from a living Christian leader that equals what this Rabbi said [is their mission on Earth] .

What that Rabbi said is on par with anything HITLER SAID.
See the irony...?
Image   Image  

..you orange Image  mouthed, republican, puppet Image  sucking monetary ignoramuses are a hoot!!! ..your heads are full of trifling distractions, pure $hit, etceterot..  Image  

https://poal.co/s/******/316333

"Pretty sure this person ['rabbi abarron haviv'] does not exist. I can't find any reference to him online except for reference to the quote in this meme.If anyone can find any reference to this person that doesn't involve this quote, that would be appreciated."

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Jan 2022, 7:20 am » wrote: Still no proof yet that [the sasquatch] does not exist....
:rofl:   :clap:   :die:  

....as one brilliant wag put it, 'the moron runs deep in the republicrat'...  :lol:   :clap:   :rofl:   :die:   :wave:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 13 Jan 2022, 5:59 am » wrote: So it's not a real quote?
...orange :o  mouthed ghetto's rabbi is apparently not a real person...btw, you sound more like a republican retard than a libertarian...of course 'the libertarians'  :rolleyes:   have leaned hard republican :o  retard since boob barf in 2008 when it became obvious to even casual retards that 'the libertarian party inc.' was a fraud/joke... amirite?... yes i'm right!...  ;)  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 7:49 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image  

....as one brilliant wag put it, 'the moron runs deep in the republicrat'...  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

I accept your cowardly surrender... :wave:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 7:43 am » wrote: Image   Image  

..you orange Image  mouthed, republican, puppet Image  sucking monetary ignoramuses are a hoot!!! ..your heads are full of trifling distractions, pure $hit, etceterot..  Image  

https://poal.co/s/******/316333

"Pretty sure this person ['rabbi abarron haviv'] does not exist. I can't find any reference to him online except for reference to the quote in this meme.If anyone can find any reference to this person that doesn't involve this quote, that would be appreciated."
I'm pretty sure....... :rolleyes:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Jan 2022, 11:31 am » wrote: I'm pretty sure....... Image
....you posted a quote from someone ['rabbi abarron haviv'] who apparently doesn't exist, you [email protected] fool... 

... here's a quote for you orange :o  mouthed @ssholes: "we christians are the leaders of the world.....try to stop us and we will [email protected] you up... it is our mission on earth.." (reverend i. m. sasquatch)

...now i challenge you to 'show me a quote from a living jewish leader that equals what this reverend said [is their mission on Earth]..' 

:rofl:   :LOL:   :die:   :clap:  

...****. republican/crat. retards.   :lol:  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 7:56 am » wrote: ...orange Image  mouthed ghetto's rabbi is apparently not a real person...
How do you know that?

peepee

Share      Unread post

:rolleyes:  
....i don't 'know' rabbi abarron haviv does not exist anymore than you 'know' sasquatch doesn't exist, you orange :o  mouthed fool....

...but i/you can't 'prove a negative'... i can't deliver an absence of haviv or the sasquatch, you republican-level  :o   retard... it is incumbent upon you [email protected] fools who claim the existence of haviv and/or the sasquatch to prove their existence by delivering some proof/evidence, [email protected] [[email protected] shmucks!!  :loco:  ]  :rofl:  

....[i know 10 year olds who are sharper than these gullible orange :o  mouthed @ssholes!!]  :rofl:   :lol:   :die:   :clap:  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

The user named peepee blocked me.  I called him on how to determine something using simple techniques, and he folded!

peepee

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 15 Jan 2022, 6:53 pm » wrote: The user named peepee blocked me.  I called him on how to determine something using simple techniques, and he folded!
Image   Image  

...i did no such thing... i merely exposed you and the other orange Image  mouthed republican-sucking @sshole, ghettoblastard, as [email protected] fools who promulgated some phony 'rabbi abarron haviv'....  Image  

...and as ****  Image   fools who don't understand 'you can't prove a negative'.... 

...little do you know but your entire Imagerepublican-radio-level worldview is absolute $hit...word...  Image  

...and why would i 'block' you?!? ....i absolutely love it when you gd fools put your stoooooopidity in writing for all to see and ridicule...i loooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!..... ((((((IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR HE CRIED MORE MORE MORE!!!!))))))  :clap:   :die:   :clap:   :die:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

peepee » 16 Jan 2022, 10:37 am » wrote: Image   Image  

...i did no such thing... i merely exposed you and the other orange Image  mouthed republican-sucking @sshole, ghettoblastard, as [email protected] fools who promulgated some phony 'rabbi abarron haviv'....  Image  

...and as ****  Image   fools who don't understand 'you can't prove a negative'.... 

...little do you know but your entire Imagerepublican-radio-level worldview is absolute $hit...word...  Image  

...and why would i 'block' you?!? ....i absolutely love it when you gd fools put your stoooooopidity in writing for all to see and ridicule...i loooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!..... ((((((IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR HE CRIED MORE MORE MORE!!!!))))))  Image   Image   Image   Image

peepee

Share      Unread post

...apparently ^^^^ the lame retard, sjc, promulgates the sasquatch rabbi too...   :clap:   :rofl:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

peepee » 16 Jan 2022, 11:36 am » wrote: ...apparently ^^^^ the lame retard, sjc, promulgates the sasquatch rabbi too...   Image   Image

man you love Jews huh