This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... s-recovery
My old boss used to say, "boy, work is for fools and mules, which are you?
LOL

I want to hear this in Cannon's redneck/Southern accent
Last edited by Polar1ty on 10 Jan 2022, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Been wondering...

They've been claiming there's a "shortage" of tradesmen. If that were true there should at minimum be evidence that the real hourly wage has been rising (adjusted for REAL inflation, which was about 4% a yr from 2009 - 2020) among these tradesmen.

I know for a fact there has been no "shortage" of software code monkeys since the mid/late 2000s when we decided to bring in a bunch of H1Bs as the wages have not risen correspondingly to real inflation

(A couple I know used to make around $150K combined in Silicon Valley back in 1999, now they make around $300-$325K combined, and keep in mind this is with 20 yrs of experience so in theory they should be making closer to $400K factoring in exp + inflation which has truly spiraled out of control in Silicon Valley)

They bought their house for around $500K back in 1999, now that house is around $1.5M (they moved to another house)

I'd like to see those numbers showing this "shortage." What was the MEDIAN hourly wage for electricians, plumbers, welders, HVAC apprentices, etc. back in 1999 and what is it in 2020? (I use 2020 as the final benchmark as inflation numbers became even more absurdly underestimated since 2021)

Last edited by Polar1ty on 10 Jan 2022, 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

So close to 40% of US adults of working age are not in the workforce?

Do people working for themselves show up in the labor force?

Working for myself? Sounds like masturbation.
1966 sacking groceries $1.25/hr plus tips
lol...you were paid 5 junk silver quarters/hr which is like...$23 - $26/hr in today's "currency" (or what passes as currency in 2022)

So basically you were paid 2x as much as a grocery "sacker" today...back in 1966

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 10 Jan 2022, 4:22 pm » wrote: https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... s-recovery

LOL

If ah have this mythucul southen accent, ah am unawayah, suh. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Moar comment
I saw how successful Neumann's company, "WeWork" was so I am trying to raise money for my own venture:
 "WhyWork"
 Hopefully, can raise over $100 million the next few weeks.
when the fed says they have a 2% inflation target they mean 20%
Holding out for a 300% wage increase as the 18-64 demographic are eliminated from the workforce due to terminal vaxx events.
"Will work for food"
 I am starting at In n Out burger just for the daily free meal. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Conservative retards to progressive retards - "u don't understand basic economics"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If real wages are falling, one would expect there to be less labor for the market. Isn't that taught in econ school somewhere?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Polar1ty » 10 Jan 2022, 4:24 pm » wrote: Been wondering...

They've been claiming there's a "shortage" of tradesmen. If that were true there should at minimum be evidence that the real hourly wage has been rising (adjusted for REAL inflation, which was about 4% a yr from 2009 - 2020) among these tradesmen.

I know for a fact there has been no "shortage" of software code monkeys since the mid/late 2000s when we decided to bring in a bunch of H1Bs as the wages have not risen correspondingly to real inflation

(A couple I know used to make around $150K combined in Silicon Valley back in 1999, now they make around $300-$325K combined, and keep in mind this is with 20 yrs of experience so in theory they should be making closer to $400K factoring in exp + inflation which has truly spiraled out of control in Silicon Valley)

They bought their house for around $500K back in 1999, now that house is around $1.5M (they moved to another house)

I'd like to see those numbers showing this "shortage." What was the MEDIAN hourly wage for electricians, plumbers, welders, HVAC apprentices, etc. back in 1999 and what is it in 2020? (I use 2020 as the final benchmark as inflation numbers became even more absurdly underestimated since 2021)
These "labor shortages" are phoney GLOBALIST PROPAGANDA  INTENDED TO JUSTIFY THE FORCED INVASION OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIEN SCABS INTO EVERY WHITE RULED NATION.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

ZeeoHedge is a sick **** joke.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 10 Jan 2022, 5:57 pm » wrote: ZeeoHedge is a sick **** joke.
STFU, trigglypuff. We're not going to find anything worth a **** on MSNBC, fruitcake. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Let this message from Rabbi Haviv sink in....."JEWS WILL FOREVER BE THE LIGHT UNTO THE NEW MONO-RACIAL WORLD AS GUARANTEED BY GOD".
The reason why [[[The Globalist Elite]]] established the [[[JADL]]] in the early 1900s was to make pointing things like this out quasi illegal and or  libelous.
Notice how the JADL have dropped the "J" in a totally deceptive  attempt to soften their domineering / omnipotent  image..... Image  
THESE PEOPLE ARE THE NEO NAZIS OF THIS WORLD.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Polar1ty » 10 Jan 2022, 4:22 pm » wrote: https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... s-recovery

LOL

I probably have more of a southern gentleman drawl than cannon, who sounds like a Yankee to me. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 Jan 2022, 10:19 pm » wrote: I probably have more of a southern gentleman drawl than cannon, who sounds like a Yankee to me.
Idk he sounded pretty Southern to me in that vid. Hopefully he didn’t delete the thread from the database.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jan 2022, 10:57 pm » wrote: Idk he sounded pretty Southern to me in that vid. Hopefully he didn’t delete the thread from the database.

What vid? I saw him debate with what's his butt about transgenderism and he sounded like a Yankee to me. A based yakee but I dinno...Minnesota type

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 10 Jan 2022, 5:57 pm » wrote: ZeeoHedge is a sick **** joke.

I don't even disagree but I downvote anyway for your lack of self awareness.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jan 2022, 10:57 pm » wrote: Idk he sounded pretty Southern to me in that vid. Hopefully he didn’t delete the thread from the database.

If I was ever able to appear on some silly YouTube debate one of the first things that would need to be addressed is that I sound like Kevin spacey from house of cards. 

That Is how efficiently they poisoned the well eith ***. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

just so you know. Ah have adopted an accent that once was that accepted dialect of western liberalism. Whilst my own grandmotha adopted what is known as an 'atlantic accent.' 

Ah can tell you...this was in essence a class struggle dialect.. 

Whereas my grandmotha saw class...I saw rank.. 

And whereas my grandmotha wished to define her words clearly where anyone in the world could understand her ..I indeed adopted a code of dialect that few could understand. 

'Blood is thicker than water' as we southern gentleman used to say...until Somehow the reverse became true. 

Well bless their hearts. We didn't change our ideology. We just saw how the wind was blowing. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 10 Jan 2022, 11:07 pm » wrote: What vid? I saw him debate with what's his butt about transgenderism and he sounded like a Yankee to me. A based yakee but I dinno...Minnesota type
I am a man without a home, accent-wise.

I have lived many years in Texas, VA, SC, California and Nevada. Toss in Colorado and Washington State - then shake it up with a vagabond youth, moving wherever the old man was mining the black gold...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 10 Jan 2022, 11:36 pm » wrote: just so you know. Ah have adopted an accent that once was that accepted dialect of western liberalism. Whilst my own grandmotha adopted what is known as an 'atlantic accent.' 

Ah can tell you...this was in essence a class struggle dialect.. 

Whereas my grandmotha saw class...I saw rank.. 

And whereas my grandmotha wished to define her words clearly where anyone in the world could understand her ..I indeed adopted a code of dialect that few could understand. 

'Blood is thicker than water' as we southern gentleman used to say...until Somehow the reverse became true. 

Well bless their hearts. We didn't change our ideology. We just saw how the wind was blowing.
That dialect was charming - if short lived. Its proponents gave it a mighty go. 

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jan 2022, 4:48 pm » wrote: Conservative retards to progressive retards - "u don't understand basic economics"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:rofl:  

...peepee to authoritardians - 'none of you [email protected] understand the root nature of 'the money' that is virtually one half of every economic transaction in 'the economy' about which your oral  :o   sphincters are frequently employed'...  ;)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jan 2022, 4:30 pm » wrote:
lol...you were paid 5 junk silver quarters/hr which is like...$23 - $26/hr in today's "currency" (or what passes as currency in 2022)

So basically you were paid 2x as much as a grocery "sacker" today...back in 1966
...[i sense a retarded gold/silverbuggedness in this ^^^ one...]  ;)