This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Jan 2022, 7:01 pm » wrote: Would it worth going back through Ike's posts to see where IKE ACCUSED UNVAXXED PEOPLE  AND UNVAXXED PEOPLE ONLY OF SPREADING THE DISEASE...?
OR WHERE HE CLAIMED THAT IF EVERYONE WAS VAXXED ...THE PANDEMIC WOULD BE OVER...?
Here is some full hysterical vax nazi ***:
IkeBana » 01 May 2021, 1:18 pm » wrote: **** you in your oozing rectal orifice you self-absorbed narcissistic prick.  Those who refuse the treatment put everyone they come in contact with at risk.  And...every self-indulgent ******* who refuses the vaccine makes it more difficult for us to reach the herd immunity* level required to defeat the virus and end the pandemic.

*That's right, herd immunity, not herd mentality...stupid **** orange rat bastard.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Jan 2022, 7:01 pm » wrote: Would it worth going back through Ike's posts to see where IKE ACCUSED UNVAXXED PEOPLE  AND UNVAXXED PEOPLE ONLY OF SPREADING THE DISEASE...?
OR WHERE HE CLAIMED THAT IF EVERYONE WAS VAXXED ...THE PANDEMIC WOULD BE OVER...?

Okay, one more time. 
IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 7:54 pm » wrote: So **** what?  Does the presence of antibodies this week guarantee that you can never be a carrier somewhere down the road?  It does not.  It's why you can still kill grandma if you don't get the shot every year.
IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 7:12 am » wrote:
New cases of Covid-19 are dropping sharply across the U.S. as millions of people get vaccinated daily, fueling optimism that the nation may have averted the surge of infections gripping other parts of the world and is finally turning the corner on what was one of the worse outbreaks globally. - CNBC 5/3/21
And let's expand on this as well.  It seems so ridiculous to thank a US President for doing his **** job, but the last four years of the rule of the orange rat bastard has changed things a lot...so, keeping this in mind...

Thank-you Joe for getting us innoculated.

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 6:51 pm » wrote: Moron:

"Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory disease caused by a SARS-associated coronavirus."
https://www.who.int/health-topics/sever ... #tab=tab_1
*******....there are viruses in that family that cause other diseases such MERS.  Some of them don’t cause any disease.  You’re saying the equivalent to AIDS is a virus.  

it’s irrelevant though.

Why does Texas have millions more unvaccinated than New York but fewer deaths if only the unvaccinated are dying?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

BlueDevil » 14 Jan 2022, 7:38 pm » wrote: *******....there are viruses in that family that cause other diseases such MERS.  Some of them don’t cause any disease.  You’re saying the equivalent to AIDS is a virus.  

it’s irrelevant though.

Why does Texas have millions more unvaccinated than New York but fewer deaths if only the unvaccinated are dying?

When you admit that SARS is a VIRUS, then I might care, Wetback.

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 9:42 pm » wrote: When you admit that SARS is a VIRUS, then I might care, Wetback.
You cared enough to tell us all you don't care.  I literally posted a link to another disease caused by a different coronavirus.  It requires an undergraduate education so it would be tough for you, but you should give it a look.  

SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
MERS - Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome

Now go ask your whale of a wife for permission to do something.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 15 Jan 2022, 12:17 am » wrote:

SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
MERS - Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome

Wetback, Covid is/was a SARS.

"The novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, is a potentially deadly virus that can lead to COVID-19."
https://www.cedars-sinai.org/blog/cold- ... COVID%2D19.

In your mind, a disease, but a disease caused by a virus.  

Now, are we all clear on this, Wetback?

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Pengwin » 11 Jan 2022, 7:23 pm » wrote: No, it's to save lives.

If it can also stop the spread, terrific, but it can't with Covid-19 so far, especially with so many morons like you breaking the law and not getting your shots because you are a giant ******, Wetback.
what law is he breaking.... :loco:  this should be entertaining.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 15 Jan 2022, 4:40 am » wrote: what law is he breaking.... Image  this should be entertaining.
He's using fake Covid-19 vaccination card with a Federal Government Agency Seal on it.

That is against the law, a Felony actually. 

And he used it to enter another nation with a ban on unvaccinated people.  He's no better than a Wetback, hence the name.

He's also been using to enter places unvaccinated people aren't allowed to here.  He's a criminal, now if not before.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 15 Jan 2022, 4:43 am » wrote: He's using fake Covid-19 vaccination card with a Federal Government Agency Seal on it.

That is against the law, a Felony actually. 

And he used it to enter another nation with a ban on unvaccinated people.  He's no better than a Wetback, hence the name.

He's also been using to enter places unvaccinated people aren't allowed to here.  He's a criminal, now if not before.
Good for him....I'm all for this. the Taliban WH allows hundreds/thousands to enter the USA daily unchecked...and then they fly them to certain states. FUK your mask..FUK your vax..FUK your braindead POTUS. Oh....FUK you too...WetBack.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
TB7 » 15 Jan 2022, 5:13 am » wrote: Good for him....I'm all for this. the Taliban WH allows hundreds/thousands to enter the USA daily unchecked...and then they fly them to certain states. FUK your mask..FUK your vax..FUK your braindead POTUS. Oh....FUK you too...WetBack.
ha! I agree.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 15 Jan 2022, 5:56 am » wrote: I see your pet is dropping your lunch for you>

he's dropping yer brain.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 15 Jan 2022, 5:13 am » wrote: Good for him....I'm all for this. the Taliban WH allows hundreds/thousands to enter the USA daily unchecked...and then they fly them to certain states. FUK your mask..FUK your vax..FUK your braindead POTUS. Oh....FUK you too...WetBack.

So, you don't believe in obeying the law?

Noted.

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 15 Jan 2022, 3:37 am » wrote: Wetback, Covid is/was a SARS.

"The novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, is a potentially deadly virus that can lead to COVID-19."
https://www.cedars-sinai.org/blog/cold- ... COVID%2D19.

In your mind, a disease, but a disease caused by a virus.  

Now, are we all clear on this, Wetback?
I never said different.  I’m glad you concede the point.

You ready to address my question?
TB7 » 15 Jan 2022, 4:40 am » wrote: [quote="Pengwin" post_id=<a time="tel:1913976">1913976</a> user_id=<a]
No, it's to save lives.

If it can also stop the spread, terrific, but it can't with Covid-19 so far, especially with so many morons like you breaking the law and not getting your shots because you are a giant ******, Wetback.
what law is he breaking.... :loco: this should be entertaining.

[/quote]

Dude has been obsessed with my vaccine card for months.  He tried to track me down so he could report me to the FBI and got all his posts deleted.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Blue » wrote: "Dude has been obsessed with my vaccine card for months.  He tried to track me down so he could report me to the FBI and got all his posts deleted."

I didn't try, but maybe I should still?

And I want the criminal *** of that nurse friend of yours even more...

Last edited by Pengwin on 15 Jan 2022, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TB7

Share      Unread post

so...he's a grammar nazi and a vaccine nazi...oh and a wetback nazi too.Image

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 15 Jan 2022, 12:10 pm » wrote: So, you don't believe in obeying the law?

Noted.
Neither do you, dick sucker. 

You were celebrating the court preventing the folks in Texas from enforcing it, when the feds failed to do so. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 15 Jan 2022, 2:24 pm » wrote: I didn't try, but maybe I should still?

And I want the criminal *** of that nurse friend of yours even more...
https://everipedia-storage.s3-accelerat ... 155709.gif

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 14 Jan 2022, 6:37 pm » wrote: sARS is a disease, not a virus.

it doesn’t even matter.  If the vaccine prevents you from dying, why does Texas have more unvaccinated but a lower death rate than New York.
SARS is a viral disease ****.
SARS) - WHO | World Health ...
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory disease caused by a SARS-associated coronavirus.
Does Texas have a lower death rate than NY or a lower death count?  They are two different things ****.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 15 Jan 2022, 5:39 pm » wrote: SARS is a viral disease ****.

Does Texas have a lower death rate than NY or a lower death count?  They are two different things ****.
All of a sudden this **** tooth understands the concept of a dirty count. 

Too bad he's retarded enough to believe the **** covid death count that the Cares Act manufactured. 

You can screech that Texas is undercounting all you want, fruitcake.

Closer to the truth, New York is OVER-counting. 

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 15 Jan 2022, 2:24 pm » wrote: I didn't try, but maybe I should still?

And I want the criminal *** of that nurse friend of yours even more..
You didn't try?  I seem to remember you starting a thread asking for help tracking me down.

You definitely want her ***.  She makes more money, and weighs less, than your wife.  Your life would definitely improve.

Coronaviruses cause SARS and MERS among other things.  Other viruses might cause SARS, I'm not really sure.  

Are you ever going to answer the question?  Why does Texas have more than double the number of unvaccinated but a lower death rate?