This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2022, 8:21 am » wrote: Texas has more dead and more infected.
No need for a link - tardspew is good enough for us, fruity.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Nope. He's a trump fluffer. He is for them.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 12 Jan 2022, 11:12 am » wrote: We were informed, right out of the gate, when the vaccines received the first FDA emergency approval, that they were not a guarantee to protect anybody from being infected by the virus, or eliminate transmission of the virus...they were designed only to protect us from being killed by the virus.

So...what's your **** point?
Sure you were fruity - sure you were. Your media was VERY upfront that the "vaccines" don't actually work. That's why you agitated for people to take them - because you knew all along they did not work. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
No questions, ***. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 5:47 pm » wrote: No need for a link - tardspew is good enough for us, fruity.
That's from HIS link, hysterical ****.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 12 Jan 2022, 3:00 pm » wrote: You either have to get your shots or you have to keep breaking Federal Law.
https://everipedia-storage.s3-accelerat ... 155709.gif

There is no federal law requiring me to get a shot, you **** moron. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 6:01 pm » wrote: There is no federal law requiring me to get a shot, you **** moron.

Not yet, and he is breaking Federal law with his fake vaccine card.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 12 Jan 2022, 11:12 am » wrote: We were informed, right out of the gate, when the vaccines received the first FDA emergency approval, that they were not a guarantee to protect anybody from being infected by the virus, or eliminate transmission of the virus...they were designed only to protect us from being killed by the virus.

So...what's your **** point?
Here is the TRANSCRIPT from rachel maddow telling you precisely the opposite, lying dick sucker:
"Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person," Maddow said on her show the evening of March 29, 2021.  "A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people."
Want the video, you lying piece of ****?

https://mobile.twitter.com/aginnt/statu ... 5704881152

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Right - not yet and not ever, fruity.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2022, 6:01 pm » wrote: That's from HIS link, hysterical ****.
Yeah, no. It's not. 

That is why you could not quote it, fruity. 

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2022, 3:00 pm » wrote: Covid-19, like Influenza, will require (it seems) every _____ (insert time-frame) vaccinations.  The virus keeps changing, it's not Smallpox that can be eradicated, Wetback.

You either have to get your shots or you have to keep breaking Federal Law.
influenza is a family.  You don’t get vaccinated for the same virus with every dose.  

Coronavirus can’t be eradicated at the moment because the current vaccine doesn’t confer immunity.  It’ll never be eradicated because only house husbands are afraid of it.  The rest of us wouldn’t bother with vaccines for it like we don’t bother with flu shots.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Omicron will soon kill the 'Texas Crip'.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 12 Jan 2022, 9:31 pm » wrote: influenza is a family.  You don’t get vaccinated for the same virus with every dose.  

The same with Covid-19, until it stops mutating, which it might never do.

We have many versions of Covid-19 now, just like we have many versions of the Flu.Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2022, 10:33 pm » wrote: The same with Covid-19, until it stops mutating, which it might never do.

We have many versions of Covid-19 now, just like we have many versions of the Flu.Why is that so hard for you to understand?
It's the same?  A family of viruses is the same as a single virus from from a family of 46?

Did you drop out of college, or did you fail the developmental courses?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 13 Jan 2022, 2:53 pm » wrote: It's the same?  A family of viruses is the same as a single virus from from a family of 46?

Did you drop out of college, or did you fail the developmental courses?
Covid-19 is from a family of SARS viruses, right?

And you know I dropped out, Wetback.  My mother was sick and dying so I left college.  My bad, right?  What an ******* I was...

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 3:00 pm » wrote: Covid-19 is from a family of SARS viruses, right?

And you know I dropped out, Wetback.  My mother was sick and dying so I left college.  My bad, right?  What an ******* I was...
sARS is a disease, not a virus.

it doesn’t even matter.  If the vaccine prevents you from dying, why does Texas have more unvaccinated but a lower death rate than New York.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 14 Jan 2022, 6:37 pm » wrote: sARS is a disease, not a virus.

Moron:

"Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory disease caused by a SARS-associated coronavirus."
https://www.who.int/health-topics/sever ... #tab=tab_1

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 5:55 pm » wrote: Sure you were fruity - sure you were. Your media was VERY upfront that the "vaccines" don't actually work. That's why you agitated for people to take them - because you knew all along they did not work.
Would it worth going back through Ike's posts to see where IKE ACCUSED UNVAXXED PEOPLE  AND UNVAXXED PEOPLE ONLY OF SPREADING THE DISEASE...?
OR WHERE HE CLAIMED THAT IF EVERYONE WAS VAXXED ...THE PANDEMIC WOULD BE OVER...? 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Jan 2022, 7:01 pm » wrote: Would it worth going back through Ike's posts to see where IKE ACCUSED UNVAXXED PEOPLE  AND UNVAXXED PEOPLE ONLY OF SPREADING THE DISEASE...?
OR WHERE HE CLAIMED THAT IF EVERYONE WAS VAXXED ...THE PANDEMIC WOULD BE OVER...?
He is a shameless piece of ****. I already caught him lying that his media never said the vax stops the virus - posted video of that guy maddow saying it. 

He just skirt-hiked. He's a ****. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Jan 2022, 7:01 pm » wrote: Would it worth going back through Ike's posts to see where IKE ACCUSED UNVAXXED PEOPLE  AND UNVAXXED PEOPLE ONLY OF SPREADING THE DISEASE...?
Here's a sample of his retardation.
IkeBana » 23 Apr 2021, 8:15 am » wrote: It should be mandatory for travel on any mass transportation.  It should be mandatory for going into a restaurant.  It should be mandatory for going to the dentist.  It should be mandatory for leaving your residence.  Anybody who is identified as having transmitted the virus, and who hasn't been vaccinated, should be treated like Mary Mallon.
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: Unbelievable. You never even had the flu? WTF does that have to do with anything? You know what the deal is...we beat this pandemic the same way we beat the 1918 pandemic...herd immunity. That's 80%+ of Americans have anti-bodies. And the only way we get there is for 80%+ of us to get **** vaccinated, so another 500,000 of us don't croak by the time we get there.

It's about way more than you've never had the **** flu.  Are you gonna go with the science, or not?
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote: The problem I have with this is...in this situation it's not all about you or me. 

The guidelines from the scientists for ridding ourselves of this virus before we double the death toll in this country again are...

1. Mask up
2. Keep your distance
3.  Wash your hands
4.  Take the vaccine

If everybody was doing this we would be out from under this thing by Labor day.  If everybody had done the first three right out of the gate we would have 400,000 fewer dead family members and friends.