This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2022, 11:42 pm » wrote: A jab that does not confer immunity is not a vaccine. It's an ATTEMPT at a vaccine. 

A failed attempt. 

Compelling healthy people to accept a known failure is retar ted.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2022, 11:38 pm » wrote: Read the thread title, tard. 

You have not even TRIED to debunk it.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2022, 11:26 pm » wrote:

The issue is not that the jabs fail to immunize against MUTATIONS. The jabs fail to immunize against the ORIGINAL VIRUS.
Not semantics - you are incorrect.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 11 Jan 2022, 11:46 pm » wrote: Not semantics - you are incorrect.
You have already admitted that the jabs do not confer immunity against the original virus. 

Are you changing your mind? Wanna buy a vowel?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2022, 11:47 pm » wrote: You have already admitted that the jabs do not confer immunity against the original virus. 

Never said anything of the kind.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

And this means what, exactly?

Ronjul 
  •  
Pengwin » 46 minutes ago » wrote: 
46 minutes ago
Can't beat the Flu virus, but you can get a shot every year.  Can't beat the Cold viruses, but they're working on it.  And Covid-19 is like both of those.

Those viruses change and so do the "vaccines".  Don't play semantics.  Covid-19 isn't Polio, it can't be eradicated like Polio - it's the Flu (but newer, less understood, and more deadly at the moment).
I HAVE SPOKEN!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 11 Jan 2022, 11:50 pm » wrote: Never said anything of the kind.

Then shame on you, semantics boy. 

At least you admit it. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Vaxxed are 13 times less likely to be hospitalized with serious illness.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 11 Jan 2022, 11:14 pm » wrote: And I agree however we - are also animals.

Covid-19 will become like the Flu, in time it is thought.  There are vaccines you can get but it won't be going away because...............................wait for it...........................the virus keeps changing.

Saying a vaccine is only a vaccine IF the disease goes away is invalid.  A tiring game of S e m a n t i c s . . .
The point you missed is that we CAN inoculate all humans to the point of eliminating smallpox.
We did within humans. It was not able to jump to animals.   

But we can't jab all animals.

And that's the gain of function the Chinese Bat Lady gave the world. Species to species.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 12 Jan 2022, 7:07 am » wrote: The point you missed is that we CAN inoculate all humans to the point of eliminating smallpox.
We did within humans. It was not able to jump to animals.   

But we can't jab all animals.

And that's the gain of function the Chinese Bat Lady gave the world. Species to species.
Link?

:rofl:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 11 Jan 2022, 11:14 pm » wrote:
DeezerShoove » 11 Jan 2022, 11:00 pm » wrote: Animal reservoirs.
That's the big reason this virus is with us forever. Look it up.
And I agree however we - are also animals.

Covid-19 will become like the Flu, in time it is thought.  There are vaccines you can get but it won't be going away because...............................wait for it...........................the virus keeps changing.

Saying a vaccine is only a vaccine IF the disease goes away is invalid.  A tiring game of S e m a n t i c s . . .

About a year ago I mentioned that COVID was going to become like the flu.  Annual vaxes, different strains, and I was hammered for not understanding science. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Huey » 12 Jan 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: About a year ago I mentioned that COVID was going to become like the flu.  Annual vaxes, different strains, and I was hammered for not understanding science.
He tried throwing in the equivocation of "human animal"...
Being human was what saved us because we didn't have some ******* seeking a gain of function for YEARS.
Smallpox didn't hit animals. Huge difference.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
BlueDevil » 11 Jan 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: Texas has 12 million unvaccinated against 5 million in New York.  If the vast majority of infections and deaths are in the unvaccinated, why are hasn’t Texas had a correspondingly higher number?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us
Texas has more dead and more infected.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: About a year ago I mentioned that COVID was going to become like the flu.  Annual vaxes, different strains, and I was hammered for not understanding science.
About a year ago I mentioned that COVID was going to become like the flu.
Sure you did, InstantRecall.

I'd dig up your prediction, but you know how that goes..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2022, 8:23 am » wrote: Sure you did, InstantRecall.

I'd dig up your prediction, but you know how that goes..

You are among those that hammered me.  And as far as your recall goes you have three lost challenges due to yours.

Go ahead and get the last word.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2022, 8:26 am » wrote: You are among those that hammered me.  And as far as your recall goes you have three lost challenges due to yours.

Go ahead and get the last word.
In the retelling, you cured cancer, Yappy.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 11 Jan 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: Texas has 12 million unvaccinated against 5 million in New York.  If the vast majority of infections and deaths are in the unvaccinated, why are hasn’t Texas had a correspondingly higher number?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us
Because the population density of the state of New York is four times the population density of the state of Texas, ****.  The population density of Houston, by far the biggest city in Texas is a little over 3,000 per square mile.  The population density of New York City is 22,000 per square mile.

Viral transmission is all about population density, you **** ignoramus.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Don't let covid effect your life.

Donald J Trump.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 12 Jan 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: Don't let covid effect your life.

Donald J Trump.
I still don't believe the press conference where he started babbling about "emerging research" that indicates injecting disinfectant surface cleaners that "kill the virus right away", into the human body, while looking over at Birx (who appeared to be in the process of giving birth to a calf) for confirmation.