This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 4:38 pm » wrote: ...the [not] federal [no] reserve won't be touched until the 99.9% of you monetary retards become aware of the nature, origin, etc., of (((((THE MONEY)))))...

...again, this guy sh!ts on your trifling bankster-foisted worldview, dummy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bboweYuvbB4&t=3797s

dude miss me with your uninformed Grug tier takes on this issue. You are someone who thinks you have found a magic key to understanding the world but you have entered into reductionist thinking.

Oversight on inflation and interest rates etc is very useful. There is nothing wrong with some institution doing that, per se. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 12 Jan 2022, 4:47 pm » wrote: Yea yea yea sure dint ding the annoying thing
rhyme or reason doubting how biology keeps your time here limited to mutually evolving now. Your character is absolutely corrupted against your own natural time being alive now.

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 4:16 pm » wrote: ...i enjoy the hell out of destroying your pin-headed worldview....  ;)  

your intellectual contextual pin point facts leave pinholes in your space time continuum narrative woven in mystery without any clue science fiction and spiritual fantasies biology cannot sustain life in plain sight of ancestors mutually evolving now as reproductions remain eternally separated in plain sight navigating around each other geographically alive.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Liberalsarescum » 12 Jan 2022, 4:52 pm » wrote: Have you heard about the tranny story time hour  ?
oh yeah
seems to be a trend

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 4:42 pm » wrote: You are someone who thinks you have found a magic key to understanding the world but you have entered into reductionist thinking.
...i am someone who is interested in monetary realism and the fraudulent nature of money issuance...you are someone who has given the $ubject zero thought and you remain an obvious ignoramu$ ... and probably will until you assume room temperature...

...your interests are puppet$, puppetry, and political THEORIES... '[email protected]' thinking...  :loco:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

fkn double post!!! ugh..

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 4:57 pm » wrote: ...i am someone who is interested in monetary realism and the fraudulent nature of money issuance...you are someone who has given the $ubject zero thought and you remain an obvious ignoramu$ ... and probably will until you assume room temperature...

...your interests are puppet$, puppetry, and political THEORIES... '[email protected]' thinking...  Image
You are deeply interested but have no idea what exactly you are complaining about and offer no solutions. You are just a guy trying to have a pet issue. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 12 Jan 2022, 4:50 pm » wrote: Ok what ever you say ding ding the annoying thing.
patronizing condescension is all your psychological class warfare is, suggesting biology never sustained eternal separation of reproductions evolving in plain sight of one another.

Please stick to your script some more. Judgement Day is here forward within instinctive awareness living doesn't exceed being reproductively alive so far.

See I included Catholicism's three worlds Heaven, purgatory, Eternal Hell for anyone being honest about how and why they are limited to inhabiting time mutually evolving as geographically here conceived to decomposed forward as one of a kind combined DNA replacements changing ancestors inception to extinction.

peepee

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 4:15 pm » wrote: it's much harder to confront Zionist global scum than to confront the mentally ill tranny promoters at ur skool
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...it's downright impossible for monetary ignoramuses such as yourself to confront the 'global $cum' who GREATLY control/influence all the rules/laws in society, dummy!.. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 5:08 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...it's downright impossible for monetary ignoramuses such as yourself to confront the 'global $cum' who GREATLY control/influence all the rules/laws in society, dummy!.. 

Yet jews would call you an anti semite for harping on this, and you are so ignorant that you think you are harping on this to defend jews.

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 5:19 pm » wrote: Yet jews would call you an anti semite for harping on this, and you are so ignorant that you think you are harping on this to defend jews.
...i'm not 'defending' anyone, [email protected] i'm calling for the card$ to be laid upon the table... ((((((FOR ONCE, MONEY DUNCE)))))  ;)    

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 12 Jan 2022, 4:11 pm » wrote: Maybe you could walk straight and tlk right if you didn't have other guys  depositing loads in you so often
Always desperate for my attention, this pin head. ^

No daddy bathroom time for you, kid.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 4:00 pm » wrote: ...isn't it much more accurate/fair to say that you are the little ******* who attacks me because i rightly prioritize (((((((THE MONEY))))) over the trannies, the puppet$, the puppetry, the bankster-promoted theories, etceterot ad nauseam...  Image
Not at all, fruitcake. You attack me because that is all you know how to do is attack people - even those who agree with you. 

It has not mattered how many times I have supported your arguments and called out those ignorantly disagreeing with you. You catch me talking about anything except fed notes - something you give YOURSELF permission to do, but no one else - and you're on my nut sac like a scorned girlfriend. 

I'm not cheating on you by defending the right of the women in your life not to have their facilities and sports invaded by men, fruity. Nor am I cheating on you by defending my right not to be poisoned by the jab you likely took. I WILL talk about the subjects I care about - including the federal reserve, but not limited to the federal reserve by an hysterical twerp. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 5:33 pm » wrote: ...i'm not 'defending' anyone, [email protected] i'm calling for the card$ to be laid upon the table... ((((((FOR ONCE, MONEY DUNCE)))))  Image
Yeah, the rest of us aren't against the cards being laid on the table, hysterical ***. No one is calling for the cards not to be laid on the table - except maybe you, since you're the one bringing it up. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 5:08 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

What are YOU doing to confront them, fruity?

Seeking out those who are informed, and attacking them?

That helps how, exactly, fruitcake?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 12 Jan 2022, 6:55 pm » wrote: Hardly cannon fodder , just enjoy playing with a pin head like you ,. Its like playing with a  really dumb puppy .
Yeah you're a heavy hitter, fruit cake. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 12 Jan 2022, 6:55 pm » wrote: Hardly cannon fodder , just enjoy playing with a pin head like you ,. Its like playing with a  really dumb puppy .
I dunno your issue with cp but the guy is smarter than you think. 

Slow down and listen to him. Offer so e actual rebuttal if you can. 

This is just my view. I feel like you are getting way too emotional over him.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 12 Jan 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: He may be smart but I dont like him , hes on my shat  list along with the Penguin

Pengwin isn't even smart. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 7:00 pm » wrote: I dunno your issue with cp but the guy is smarter than you think. 

Our issue is that he's stupid, and I don't suffer fools gladly. 

Then there is his ongoing sexual fixation with me. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 7:00 pm » wrote: I dunno your issue with cp but the guy is smarter than you think. 

they had a disagreement about a negro ship captain