This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

SJConspirator » 12 Jan 2022, 8:42 pm » wrote: they had a disagreement about a negro ship captain

is that all? Who cares omg

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 5:08 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...it's downright impossible for monetary ignoramuses such as yourself to confront the 'global $cum' who GREATLY control/influence all the rules/laws in society, dummy!.. 

I don't think you know the meaning of impossible.

omh

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 13 Jan 2022, 5:59 am » wrote: I don't think you know the meaning of impossible.
knowing the meaning doesn't change a person never accepting actual life in plain sight. Deniers cradle to grave don't tolerate anyone discussing instinctive awareness to natural position inhabiting time while occupying space currently alive in ever changing form specifically themselves conceived to decomposed.

My brain reasons with 7 degrees of separating ancestors from their ancestral point pof mutually evolving when lived or living and that puts my brain in sync with biology eternally separating me from everything else universally present now.

means, methods, motives, opportunity, power, wealth, fame

hope, faith, charity, tomorrows, grandparents, parents, great great grandchildren occupying space now.

societal institutions directing outcomes for great great grandchild since dawn of civilization academia, church, state, economic, politics, religions, mob rule 8 cornered triangulation with philosophically thinking outside a boxed in narrative each ancestor will face insubordination, treason, blasphemy from their own group think regardless family, friends, community, nation, global, galactic, universal.

Series parallel reproduction, parallel universes and alternate realities are strictly contextual projections of maybe biology doesn't sustain eternal separation of lifetimes limited to adapting in the moment here.

The original sin of intellect conquering instinctive awareness forward. Always done inside out.

see what I learned reading between lines of context while watching biology contradict everything laws defend cradle to grave.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 12 Jan 2022, 8:14 pm » wrote: You keep saying things like you have *** seamen in your ***.

First that's  perverted and I dont like anyone who uses the word *** .

You are the one who keeps saying it, fruity - I just keep telling you no.

No daddy bathroom time for you, begging little fruit loop. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 13 Jan 2022, 1:49 pm » wrote: Nope I dont use it I only repeated what you said pin head

Keep repeating it, fruit loop - still no daddy bathroom time for you, beggar.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

omh » 13 Jan 2022, 8:56 am » wrote: knowing the meaning doesn't change a person never accepting actual life in plain sight. Deniers cradle to grave don't tolerate anyone discussing instinctive awareness to natural position inhabiting time while occupying space currently alive in ever changing form specifically themselves conceived to decomposed.

My brain reasons with 7 degrees of separating ancestors from their ancestral point pof mutually evolving when lived or living and that puts my brain in sync with biology eternally separating me from everything else universally present now.

means, methods, motives, opportunity, power, wealth, fame

hope, faith, charity, tomorrows, grandparents, parents, great great grandchildren occupying space now.

societal institutions directing outcomes for great great grandchild since dawn of civilization academia, church, state, economic, politics, religions, mob rule 8 cornered triangulation with philosophically thinking outside a boxed in narrative each ancestor will face insubordination, treason, blasphemy from their own group think regardless family, friends, community, nation, global, galactic, universal.

Series parallel reproduction, parallel universes and alternate realities are strictly contextual projections of maybe biology doesn't sustain eternal separation of lifetimes limited to adapting in the moment here.

The original sin of intellect conquering instinctive awareness forward. Always done inside out.

see what I learned reading between lines of context while watching biology contradict everything laws defend cradle to grave.

incoherent

did not read past first paragraph

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 1:16 pm » wrote: Fruitcake, you have never seen ANYONE display "honest understanding of the nature of money."

lol

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 13 Jan 2022, 3:19 pm » wrote: We both know better you lying scum bag
If you want daddy time with Cannon, you just have to ask him politely.

omh

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 13 Jan 2022, 8:31 pm » wrote: incoherent

did not read past first paragraph
Your choice. I gave you the opportunity to change your mind, but you won't use your evolved fertilized cell as conceived, just the contextual mind cultivated after birth.

why won't you accept biology is the physical kinetic singularity that has your body eternally changing form shaped ancestrally here specifically as conceived mutually evolving as conceived to decomposed in series parallel evolving event going on now?

You wouldn't be better than anyone else alive past, present, future. Just another object eternally separated now. How demoralizing from believing you are a guardian of the galaxies intellectually performing larger than genetically present.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 5:39 pm » wrote: Not at all, fruitcake. You attack me because that is all you know how to do is attack people - even those who agree with you.

...you may think you 'agree with me' but i certainly do not agree with you...as i alluded to earlier i think your priorities are truly [email protected] up....again, imo, you waste your energy flailing  Image   at the countless leaves of the tree of evil...never/rarely the root$....  

....and from what little you've written about 'monetary reform' i can only glean that you want to, essentially, merely take money creation [through a stinking rotten 'debt-based' accounting form] away from some ?jewish ?globalists and give it to the same [email protected] who control the CIA... please please correct me if i'm wrong...  :?:    

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:11 am » wrote: Image  

...you may think you 'agree with me' but i certainly do not agree with you...as i alluded to earlier i think your priorities are truly [email protected] up....again, imo, you waste your energy flailing  Image   at the countless leaves of the tree of evil...never/rarely the root$....  

....and from what little you've written about 'monetary reform' i can only glean that you want to, essentially, merely take money creation [through a stinking rotten 'debt-based' accounting form] away from some ?jewish ?globalists and give it to the same [email protected] who control the CIA... please please correct me if i'm wrong...  Image:  

Does a monetary system change why biology eternally separates ancestries of the food chain with ancestors only mutually evolving as residing in the moment here?

Only the behavior of one species' numbers occupying time now. One the big picture of life limiting ancestries to adapting in this moment, your contextual concept of money means everything, really has little meaning beyond controlling tomorrow, today within an ever changing population forward.

manifested confusion trained academically since birth, artistically continued economically, politically, spiritually, socially, historically DNA never combines into a previous addition ever.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 5:42 pm » wrote: Yeah, the rest of us aren't against the cards being laid on the table, hysterical ***. No one is calling for the cards not to be laid on the table - except maybe you, since you're the one bringing it up.
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...maybe you're not actively against it but 'the rest of you' are certainly not actively in favor of it...

...i mean cut it out! ...that [email protected] orange republican @sshole for whom you apologize has never uttered an intelligent [email protected] peep about ((((((THE MONEY)))))) ... same with you bidenards....((((((NOT A [email protected] PEEP!!!))))))

...'no one is calling for the cards not to be laid on the table'  :rofl:   :clap:   :lol:   :die:  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:21 am » wrote: :rolleyes:   :drool:  

...maybe you're not actively against it but 'the rest of you' are certainly not actively in favor of it...

...i mean cut it out! ...that [email protected] orange republican @sshole for whom you apologize has never uttered an intelligent [email protected] peep about ((((((THE MONEY)))))) ... same with you bidenards....((((((NOT A [email protected] PEEP!!!))))))

...'no one is calling for the cards not to be laid on the table'  :rofl:   :clap:   :lol:   :die:  
Read your first sentence again, the singularity of you're compared to the rest of you' are. You is a singularity of one. Your we mentality sure has your brain misguided all the time you exist as you limited to mutually evolving here.

peepee

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 13 Jan 2022, 5:59 am » wrote: I don't think you know the meaning of impossible.
....what i meant is that you can, of course, confront 'the global scum' with violence, but that you and your fellows do not possess the knowledge to confront and expose the [email protected]$ intellectually... 

...you authoritardian monetary ignoramuses still don't understand what greeley and i do: "...we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery.”

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: ....what i meant is that you can, of course, confront 'the global scum' with violence, but that you and your fellows do not possess the knowledge to confront and expose the [email protected]$ intellectually... 

...you authoritardian monetary ignoramuses still don't understand what greeley and i do: "...we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery.”

ha ha ha mind of we, no me involved. How you twist vocabulary around is amazingly self destructive to your whole group "we".

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 8:24 am » wrote: Read your first sentence again, the singularity of you're compared to the rest of you' are. You is a singularity of one. Your we mentality sure has your brain misguided all the time you exist as you limited to mutually evolving here.
:rolleyes:  
...i'm just using the same terms/language he did, you orange :o  mouthed windbag.... but you didn't criticize him...is that because he's a trumpster  :o   like you?  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:35 am » wrote: :rolleyes:  
...i'm just using the same terms/language he did, you orange :o  mouthed windbag.... but you didn't criticize him...is that because he's a trumpster  :o   like you?  ;)  
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Is that "Everyone else does it too." justification done again? Correct human error don't enable it forward another generation evolving from great great grandchild being one of two genders into 1 of 16 great great grandparents.
7th son of 7th son or daughter. 16, 8, 4, 2, each, 1/3, 1/4,/1/8, 1/16

Nine gates of eternal hell self inflicted within this species denying biology eternally separates reproductions only inhabiting time occupying space now.

Original intellectual sin, Ignoring one's own sense of self proportionately here. honesty destroyed by contextual truths of "we believe.".

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 8:38 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Is that "Everyone else does it too." justification done again?
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...you use the same justification when you vote for trump and the republicans because, 'they are the lesser evil', you hypocritical orange :o  mouthed republican @sshole...  :rofl:   :lol:   :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:52 am » wrote: :rolleyes:   :drool:  

...you use the same justification when you vote for trump and the republicans because, 'they are the lesser evil', you hypocritical orange :o  mouthed republican @sshole...  :rofl:   :lol:   :wave:  
you don't read my posts and respond with a predetermined script so vague it is a parable to everyone performing life like you do. Living is an adapt or become extinct situation. I have to compromise with people willing to eliminate me from living if I don't obey their vernacular tribalism.

I have to stay silent about my instinctive awareness how and why I am kinetically tied to mutually evolving in plain sight. I can govern my own emotions because if I didn't, you would see what Satan was in real time. But in reality I am the intellectual ghost of instinctive awareness in cyberspace every fertilized cell has as a brain in each sole displacement occupying space inhabiting this moment here.

16 years I have been posting how to get even with mob rule without harming a sole continuation of numbers inhabiting time now as biologically added forward each arriving as other people's great great grandchild carrying their combined DNA forward now.

thermodynamics ****.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:11 am » wrote: Image  

...you may think you 'agree with me' but i certainly do not agree with you...
https://everipedia-storage.s3-accelerat ... 155709.gif
Okay, fluffbucket. 

Scream your stupid at someone else, waste. 

You skirt-hiked and ran like a ******* when I cornered you on what we should do, fluffy.