This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

More hypocrisy. See pic below.  You just can't stop your stupidity and hypocrisy, can you?

Show where I alluded to not knowing who Whipple is

Since your usual redundant deflections are next, I'll give you my preemptive replies now. It just saves time. 

Prediction
1. "Prove that you are not a moron."
2. Pic
  • You read fiction, thus you are a moron. 
  • I read level 2+ non-fiction, thus I am smarter than you. 
  • Your OPs prove that you have no thoughts of your own. 
and of course,

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

StrictlyCashNCarry » 13 Jan 2022, 10:28 pm » wrote: That's what they did, not why they did it.  

They're are assuming that "more often than not" China Virus is the cause of death.

They also relegated underlying conditions to secondary. 

If someone has diabetes and stage 4 cancer, then it's not accurate to say they died from Corona.  And that's what they're doing.
So you are arguing that a person in poor health dies after a Covid infection, It's wrong to call It a Covid death?  That makes zero sense.  Covid kills people even with moderate health problems.   It kills altheletes too.  There are rudimentry studies showing that folks with O+ type blood have a slightly higher resistiance to infection.  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 14 Jan 2022, 1:58 pm » wrote: So you are arguing that a person in poor health dies after a Covid infection, It's wrong to call It a Covid death?  
I can't even believe u are serious
:rolleyes:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 1:39 pm » wrote: How do you know what it says on her death certificate?
Stupidest **** I've seen post here since vegas giants...

My friend is her granddaughter.
They have no family secrets and because her mom was so pissed off she showed it to her.

You are a **** at every mincing level.

No, I didn't see it.
I happen to believe my friend, you piece of ****.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:19 pm » wrote: Stupidest **** I've seen post here since vegas giants...

They have no family secrets and because her mom was so pissed off she showed it to her.

You are a **** at every mincing level.

No, I didn't see it.
I happen to believe my friend, you piece of ****.
Stupidest **** I've seen post here since vegas giants...

obviously..

WTF was my brain, eh?

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: It's a peer reviewed study.
He isn't a peer:

James Lyons-Weiler (born July 4, 1967) is an American scientist who is the CEO of the non-profit organization Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge. He has degrees in zoologyecology, and conservation biology, and is a former University of Pittsburgh faculty member. He has made numerous false and misleading claims about COVID-19 and vaccines

United States Court of Federal Claims Special Master Christian J. Moran concluded in 2020 that Lyons-Weiler was "wholly unqualified to opine on the question of vaccine causation"; the decision related to a lawsuit in which Lyons-Weiler had testified claiming that a woman was injured as a result of the HPV vaccine.  His February 2020 claim that SARS-CoV-2 contains a genetic sequence proving that the virus was probably engineered in a laboratory was discredited by researchers and fact-checkers.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 8:43 pm » wrote: obviously..

WTF was my brain, eh?
brain is squirming like a toad

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 15 Jan 2022, 2:12 am » wrote: He isn't a peer:

James Lyons-Weiler (born July 4, 1967) is an American scientist who is the CEO of the non-profit organization Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge. He has degrees in zoologyecology, and conservation biology, and is a former University of Pittsburgh faculty member. He has made numerous false and misleading claims about COVID-19 and vaccines

United States Court of Federal Claims Special Master Christian J. Moran concluded in 2020 that Lyons-Weiler was "wholly unqualified to opine on the question of vaccine causation"; the decision related to a lawsuit in which Lyons-Weiler had testified claiming that a woman was injured as a result of the HPV vaccine.  His February 2020 claim that SARS-CoV-2 contains a genetic sequence proving that the virus was probably engineered in a laboratory was discredited by researchers and fact-checkers.

wikipedia :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Instead of furiously googling for political commentary--use your own head to discuss the medical research.  

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

StrictlyCashNCarry » 15 Jan 2022, 8:10 am » wrote: wikipedia Image   Image   Image  

Instead of furiously googling for political commentary--use your own head to discuss the medical research.
Yes, and it is true.

He is NOT a medical doctor or medical researcher.  His PHD is in ECOLOGY.

Here is the court case where he was referred to as "wholly unqualified" to present a medical opinion.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -of-claims

james lyons weiler

us court of claims

no qualifications and suspect credibility p. 10

wholly unqualified p. 11

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
OdeToJoy » 15 Jan 2022, 10:55 am » wrote: Yes, and it is true.

Here is the court case where he was referred to as "wholly unqualified" to present a medical opinion.

The topic is statistical in nature, not medical. He's qualified to interpret statistics. Fact remains the US has seen some of the highest fatality rates on the globe because there was a political benefit to inflating the numbers. An agenda to be furthered. That has nothing to do with medicine, the over counting of covid19 fatalities is a political issue.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 15 Jan 2022, 10:55 am » wrote: Yes, and it is true.

james lyons weiler

us court of claims

no qualifications and suspect credibility p. 10

wholly unqualified p. 11
LOL.  A lawyer gives his opinion on a scientific researcher.  Even better.   :rofl:  

On top of that, Weiler didn't even perform the study.  

You would have known that if you'd read the study instead of furiously googling away.   :rofl: