This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

The CDC changed reporting death guidelines, March 2020. If they had used the same guidelines they'd used the previous 17 years, then Corona deaths are 16.7 times lower.

The premise is that only 6% of deaths had no co-morbidities. If you update and extrapolate from the chart below, then the total deaths up to Feb 2021 are 29,000, not the inflated 481,000.

https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/upload ... lOBpn4EtMs

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

This study has been out awhile, but not widely reported by the marxist media. Not sure if it was posted here, but still worth another look.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Oh only 29,000 people died not 400,000. 😂 😂 😂

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
I found it on the internet. It must be true.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 12 Jan 2022, 11:02 am » wrote: I found it on the internet. It must be true.
It's a peer reviewed study.  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 12 Jan 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: Oh only 29,000 people died not 400,000. 😂 😂 😂
That's a big difference. Your group whines about a 0.5 degree increase in global mean temperature over the past 150 years as if it's a precursor to climate disaster. Numbers matter, even the small ones. 

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Alberta's chief medical officer apologizes to family of 14-year-old after saying he died from COVID-19

Alberta's top doctor delivered a public apology Thursday after saying earlier this week that a 14-year-old boy with other medical conditions had died from COVID-19.

While an initial report had indicated that COVID-19 was a secondary cause of the teen's death, a subsequent review has determined that not to be the case, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Deena Hinshaw told a news conference.

"I first want to apologize to the family of the 14-year-old whose death I spoke about on Tuesday," she said after stepping to the podium.

"The pain of losing a child is terrible enough without having that loss compounded by a public debate about the circumstances.

"I am sorry if the way that I spoke about that just made your grief worse."

more...https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.6210691

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Well the actual death rate is under the flu. Now who cares. Get back to work.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

The aforementioned Alberta Canada story represents how the numbers are being inflated. That 14 year old boy had stage four cancer, but his death was recorded as the China Virus.

Last edited by StrictlyCashNCarry on 12 Jan 2022, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Neo » 12 Jan 2022, 11:12 am » wrote: That's a big difference. Your group whines about a 0.5 degree increase in global mean temperature over the past 150 years as if it's a precursor to climate disaster. Numbers matter, even the small ones.
Warming is actually good.  Global food supplies have increased.  There are more trees than 35 years ago.  There are more polar bears.  Climate deaths are markedly down.  Extreme weather is stable/down.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 11:20 am » wrote: Warming is actually good.  Global food supplies have increased.  There are more trees than 35 years ago.  There are more polar bears.  Climate deaths are markedly down.  Extreme weather is stable/down.
Let's not confuse the rabble, the climate is going to kill us unless we reduce the population by a few billion. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 11:16 am » wrote: The aforementioned Alberta Canada story represents how the numbers are being inflated. That 14 year old boy had stage four cancer, but his death was recorded as the China Virus.
I pointed out very early on that some of the comorbidities included suicide and auto accidents. 

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Neo » 12 Jan 2022, 11:30 am » wrote: I pointed out very early on that some of the comorbidities included suicide and auto accidents.
I seem to remember hearing that, but never followed up to document it.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Neo » 12 Jan 2022, 11:29 am » wrote: Let's not confuse the rabble, the climate is going to kill us unless we reduce the population by a few billion.
Georgia Guidestones

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 12:10 pm » wrote: I seem to remember hearing that, but never followed up to document it.
I provided links and screenshots from the cdc, fell on deaf ears. Oh well, they will learn the truth eventually.  :D  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: The CDC changed reporting death guidelines, March 2020. If they had used the same guidelines they'd used the previous 17 years, then Corona deaths are 16.7 times lower.

The premise is that only 6% of deaths had no co-morbidities. If you update and extrapolate from the chart below, then the total deaths up to Feb 2021 are 29,000, not the inflated 481,000.

The **** seems to be hitting the fan, and fauci is finding less and less places to hide. The fact that he still has a job highlights the mental incompetence of the diaper donner in chief.

Let's go Brandon. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Crazytrain » 12 Jan 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: Oh only 29,000 people died not 400,000. 😂 😂 😂
It's okay, pookie. You can still show fake concern for the fake deaths, too. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 12 Jan 2022, 11:29 am » wrote: Let's not confuse the rabble, the climate is going to kill us unless we reduce the population by a few billion.
And a half a percent can cause a catastrophe - but a 16,000 percent misreport is nothing to worry about. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 12 Jan 2022, 12:15 pm » wrote: I provided links and screenshots from the cdc, fell on deaf ears. Oh well, they will learn the truth eventually.  Image
They are having it shoved down their effeminate throats, in spite of the tremendous difficulty brought on by ****-blockage. 

freeman

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: The CDC changed reporting death guidelines, March 2020. If they had used the same guidelines they'd used the previous 17 years, then Corona deaths are 16.7 times lower.

Further confirming the paper out of Johns Hopkins that revealed that the Decrease in death by other causes.....equals the increase in death by COVID-19