This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: It's a peer reviewed study.
Science, facts and truth are anathema to Big Pharma's ******* like crazytrain.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 12 Jan 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: Oh only 29,000 people died not 400,000. 😂 😂 😂
That's 29,000 over a period of more than a year, while in the recent past the U.S. suffered 80,000 flu deaths in a single year.
People die, you moron.

On a related note:
SMOKING GUN: "CDC: US Flu Numbers Drop by a Whopping 98 Percent"

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 11:16 am » wrote: The aforementioned Alberta Canada story represents how the numbers are being inflated. That 14 year old boy had stage four cancer, but his death was recorded as the China Virus.
That has been a common practice.
Your average prog will never believe it.
Don't bother trying. They love fear.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 11:20 am » wrote: Warming is actually good.  Global food supplies have increased.  There are more trees than 35 years ago.  There are more polar bears.  Climate deaths are markedly down.  Extreme weather is stable/down.
This can't be true. I saw a commercial with polar bear cubs...
Sure the people were asking for money and using polar bears and piano music.

But it seemed so sincere.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: The CDC changed reporting death guidelines, March 2020. If they had used the same guidelines they'd used the previous 17 years, then Corona deaths are 16.7 times lower.

The premise is that only 6% of deaths had no co-morbidities. If you update and extrapolate from the chart below, then the total deaths up to Feb 2021 are 29,000, not the inflated 481,000.

https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/upload ... lOBpn4EtMs

The premise is that only 6% of deaths had no co-morbidities.

So it is idiotic...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 12 Jan 2022, 10:51 pm » wrote: That has been a common practice.
You're an idiot.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Does a roman gladiator think so?

:ninja:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2022, 7:18 am » wrote: Does a roman gladiator think so?

Who tells you what progs believe?

Does a roman gladiator think so?
Ask her..

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 7:21 am » wrote: Who tells you what progs believe?

Ask her..

You try, but you face-plant constantly.

Lots of threads, so many posts.  
And you still have never really said anything.

Admitting you're a prog is something, I guess.
Hint: We knew that.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2022, 7:32 am » wrote: You try, but you face-plant constantly.

Lots of threads, so many posts.  
And you still have never really said anything.

Admitting you're a prog is something, I guess.
Hint: We knew that.
Only in the words of those I bury, Coozie.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 7:34 am » wrote: Only in the words of those I bury, Coozie.
Chickens don't bury their own ****, ****.

Now go pretend to know ****...  

freeman

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 12 Jan 2022, 10:51 pm » wrote: That has been a common practice.
Indeed they would be lost without fear, now that the government and its media owns their minds.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

StrictlyCashNCarry » 12 Jan 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: The CDC changed reporting death guidelines, March 2020. If they had used the same guidelines they'd used the previous 17 years, then Corona deaths are 16.7 times lower.

The premise is that only 6% of deaths had no co-morbidities. If you update and extrapolate from the chart below, then the total deaths up to Feb 2021 are 29,000, not the inflated 481,000.

Definitions change.... the definitions of pandemic and vaccines have been changed too... oh, and the definition of normal...

One would almost think it was planned that way

:blink:  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Jantje_Smit » 13 Jan 2022, 9:21 am » wrote: Definitions change.... the definitions of pandemic and vaccines have been changed too... oh, and the definition of normal...

One would almost think it was planned that way

The change were not based on science, but rather politics.  You just don't arbitrarily change the definition of a vaccine or a concept like pandemic.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Crazytrain » 12 Jan 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: Oh only 29,000 people died not 400,000. 😂 😂 😂
That’s less deaths than 7 of the last 10 flu seasons 

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Here's why they changed the guidleline
New ICD code introduced for COVID-19 deaths

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Trust me when I say that nobody here is surprised that you don't see much of a difference in these numbers. Your skills in numeracy are about as useless as @Blackvegetable 's skills in it. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 9:52 pm » wrote: Trust me when I say that nobody here is surprised that you don't see much of a difference in these numbers. Your skills in numeracy are about as useless as @Blackvegetable 's skills in it.
That's not what you asked for initially. You asked for the growth rate in spending under any admin. Since you wanted continuous compounding, we use e.

For Ovomit, it was 3.8%. I didnt count the first year because I wanted to be fair to him. He inherited .-.47 from Bush. I cant fault him for that so I didnt count it. Trump is around 5.3% approximately.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

That's what they did, not why they did it.  

They're are assuming that "more often than not" China Virus is the cause of death.

They also relegated underlying conditions to secondary. 

If someone has diabetes and stage 4 cancer, then it's not accurate to say they died from Corona.  And that's what they're doing.

thelion

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Yeah, about IPAK…

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... tatistics/“There is no evidence to suggest that the CDC has inflated the number of U.S. coronavirus deaths. In fact, experts agree it is more likely that coronavirus deaths are being undercounted.
 We rate this claim False.”