This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 7:51 pm » wrote: It's not.
Absolutely not.

But yes  . . .  like I said one woud need guts to watch it to the end.

It's demonic alright  . . .  after all it's Satan that cooked up money.
But not horror by a long shot.

I do not watch horror movies.

And this is not to insist that you or anyone watches it  . . .  it's just to set the record straight.
Well, damn. Ima try to find it elsewhere - I can only get a few minutes of it on that site.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 7:51 pm » wrote: It's not.
Absolutely not.

But yes  . . .  like I said one woud need guts to watch it to the end.

It's demonic alright  . . .  after all it's Satan that cooked up money.
But not horror by a long shot.

I do not watch horror movies.

And this is not to insist that you or anyone watches it  . . .  it's just to set the record straight.
It's all good - Prime has it...

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 7:39 pm » wrote: My family is stronger than money. 

I pray this is never, ever, ever put to a test.

Though  . . .  to an extent  . . .  it may be possible.
------------------
My grandad owned acres and acres and acres of farmland  . . . had 14 sons and daughters  . . .  on his deathbed he willed all the **** he owned to his firstborn  . . .  all the other siblings, including my father, did not get so much as a peanut.
That's how things went back then, I guess.

And yet  . . .  in my child's eyes  . . .  I did not see any enmity between them  . . .  which is not to say there wasn't.
Just I was not aware, as a child, of anything like that.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 8:13 pm » wrote: I pray this is never, ever, ever put to a test.

Though  . . .  to an extent  . . .  it may be possible.
------------------
My grandad owned acres and acres and acres of farmland  . . . had 14 sons and daughters  . . .  on his deathbed he willed all the **** he owned to his firstborn  . . .  all the other siblings, including my father, did not get so much as a peanut.
That's how things went back then, I guess.

And yet  . . .  in my child's eyes  . . .  I did not see any enmity between them  . . .  which is not to say there wasn't.
Just I was not aware, as a child, of anything like that.

mine was put to the test and i chose family. Over millions. No joke.

I still got a few million but it could have been more.. 

peepee

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 6:11 pm » wrote: So, who  . . .  or  . . .  what  . . .  determines what credit a country has  . . .  or is granted ?
“The banks -- commercial banks and the [not] Federal [no] Reserve -- create all the money of this nation and its people pay interest on every dollar of that newly created money. Which means that private banks exercise unconstitutionally, immorally, and ridiculously the power to tax the people. For every newly created dollar dilutes to some extent the value of every other dollar already in circulation.”~ Jerry Voorhis

[Horace Jeremiah Voorhis] (1901-1984) US Congressman (D-Ca)

...p.s. ...most people are ignorant of the basic fact that most money in 'murca is created as 'loans' by what amounts to a cartel of private commercial banks... 'our'  :rolleyes:   [email protected] politicians are obviously puppet$ of the controller$...carefully $elected because, probably most importantly, their puny [email protected] republican and democrat-level  :o   'ideas' are no threat to thi$ mi$erable exi$ting monetary/financial order....word...  ;)  
Last edited by peepee on 14 Jan 2022, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 12 Jan 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: Can a government, the Feds, the central bank . . . whoever . . . just print out any amount of money indiscriminately, without accountability . . . ?

Or is there anyone . . . the International Monetary Fund, World Bank . . . or any other watchdog that keeps a check on this ?
ha ha ha ha ha ha reverse psychological class warfare being played by Jinn Martini. Stop falling prey to intellectual mind such as his "we" became.

peepee

Share      Unread post

...cp mentions griffin...

...he does a great overview in this [now forbidden by pbs] excellent documentary... from min. 6 to min. 
22... you'll learn more about the money from these 16 minutes than 0mh has in whole nixontarded existence.... word..  ;)   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t-R2CPLW7U

peepee

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: Or is there anyone . . . the International Monetary Fund, World Bank . . . or any other watchdog that keeps a check on this ?
....?your puppet republicans and the puppet democrats should be informing people but they can't because they don't under$tand... ?you stooooooooopid [email protected] have placed monetary ignoramus puppets into high office with your stooooopid [email protected] 'votes' and none/((((((VERY FEW)))))) of you voters have a [email protected] clue... word...  ;)   :wave:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 8:13 pm » wrote: My grandad owned acres and acres and acres of farmland  . . . .
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...your grandad rented/lea$ed the farmland about which you bloviate...

...had your grandad failed to deliver, timely, some property tax fee$ in the form of federal reserve note$ even a dummy like you could probably figure out who really 'own$' the farmland...  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 9:54 am » wrote: :rolleyes:   :drool:  

...your grandad rented/lea$ed the farmland about which you bloviate...

...had your grandad failed to deliver, timely, some property tax fee$ in the form of federal reserve note$ even a dummy like you could probably figure out who really 'own$' the farmland...  ;)  

neither. land supports ancestries changing people forward now until ancestors erase land's capacity so sustain ancestries forward. Crops don't grow on concrete, blacktop, urban sprawl enough to cover the overpopulation of the ground they occupy.

then numbers go out and redistribute what those cultivated for their own needs under the philosophies needs of the many outweigh the few or the one. but somehow those at the top of authority find residence in center of controlling tomorrows today as everyone else fights among themselves trying to prove they are the "chosen people" of intellectual superiority over instinctively awaren biology eternally separates reproductions inhabiting time occupying space as specifically displaced forward now.

Contextual consensus over common sense of adapting to space only timed apart now.
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2022, 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 9:47 am » wrote: ....?your puppet republicans and the puppet democrats should be informing people but they can't because they don't under$tand... ?you stooooooooopid [email protected] have placed monetary ignoramus puppets into high office with your stooooopid [email protected] 'votes' and none/((((((VERY FEW)))))) of you voters have a [email protected] clue... word...  Image   Image
pleeaase come up with some new material.  

peepee

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 6:44 pm » wrote: Actually, mine was a rhetorical question  . . .  I know all there is to know about money.
:rolleyes:   :drool:  
...i haven't seen sh!t from you and your admission of being a republican 'conservative' exposes you as an obvious ignoramu$...word...

...and your video link is $hit... i can only imagine what kind of $hit you deem as 'worthy'....  :rofl:   :die:   :lol:   

peepee

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 9:59 am » wrote: pleeaase come up with some new material.

....you still don't under$tand the old $tuff, you trifling Image  puppet-critic and monetary ignoramus!...  Image   Image   Image  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 9:32 am » wrote: ...cp mentions griffin...

...he does a great overview in this [now forbidden by pbs] excellent documentary... from min. 6 to min. 
22... you'll learn more about the money from these 16 minutes than 0mh has in whole nixontarded existence.... word..  Image   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t-R2CPLW7U
He's my favorite guy!!! G Edward!!
one nite I had to chose to either talk to You -OR - listen to an interview with him on the radio. .
I chose you of course. :lol:   :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 10:03 am » wrote: Image  

....you still don't under$tand the old $tuff, you trifling Image  puppet-critic and monetary ignoramus!...  Image   Image   Image  

rebranding same methodology doesn't change the original methodology used for thousands of years accomplishing converting the brains of arriving great great grandchildren to keep denial going until their great great grandchildren arrive regardless they died or not.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 9:59 am » wrote: Image   Image  
...i haven't seen sh!t Image
Not my fault that you're blind.

LoL

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 14 Jan 2022, 12:10 pm » wrote: Not my fault that you're blind.

LoL
It is your fault not pointing out what blinds them when bound to honor context over content. Balancing power of suggestion from institutional pointed views to thinking outside a boxed in narrative subject to interpretation by those in control they them, and those people compromising away their biological time to make relative time matter historically forward each great great grandchild changing population from now until never a great great grandchild evolves forward again.

All one sided narratives enable self deception to corrupt each generation added so far to recycle everyone ignoring life is limited to biological results inhabiting time as geographically here since conceived to decomposing corpse that might evolve into fossil fuels a few million more revolutions the planet does around the star 3rd from the sun.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: Can a government, the Feds, the central bank . . . whoever . . . just print out any amount of money indiscriminately, without accountability . . . ?

Or is there anyone . . . the International Monetary Fund, World Bank . . . or any other watchdog that keeps a check on this ?
Good question..  how is Qaddafi’s pan-African currency backed by Libyan gold panning out? 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 12:39 pm » wrote: It is your fault not pointing out what blinds them when bound to honor context over content. Balancing power of suggestion from institutional pointed views to thinking outside a boxed in narrative subject to interpretation by those in control they them, and those people compromising away their biological time to make relative time matter historically forward each great great grandchild changing population from now until never a great great grandchild evolves forward again.

All one sided narratives enable self deception to corrupt each generation added so far to recycle everyone ignoring life is limited to biological results inhabiting time as geographically here since conceived to decomposing corpse that might evolve into fossil fuels a few million more revolutions the planet does around the star 3rd from the sun.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy has serious mental issues !

Jizz's Crises !

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

I say the Federal Reserve Board does.
They rigged the game long time ago!
:twisted: