This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 14 Jan 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy has serious mental issues !

Jizz's Crises !
back to intellectual pretense is better than actually evolving in real time. oops, kinetic genetics shows you deceive yourself to the point you won't tolerate anyone that won't play pretend real isn't actual life in plain sight.

Only context grants humans rights to be left in career character role playing cradle to grave. What people will do to control tomorrows today.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 1:02 pm » wrote: back to intellectual pretense is better than actually evolving in real time. oops, kinetic genetics shows you deceive yourself to the point you won't tolerate anyone that won't play pretend real isn't actual life in plain sight.

Only context grants humans rights to be left in career character role playing cradle to grave. What people will do to control tomorrows today.
SHUT THE **** UP!

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:21 pm » wrote: SHUT THE **** UP!

Art and vocabulary always misleading those using it to communicate while existing in series parallel displacement.

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 1:23 pm » wrote: Art and vocabulary always misleading those using it to communicate while existing in series parallel displacement.
...you certainly are one of most demented orange  :o  mouthed republican [email protected] :o  suckers around here! ...but you do have a lot of competition!...  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 1:36 pm » wrote: ...you certainly are one of most demented orange  :o  mouthed republican [email protected] :o  suckers around here! ...but you do have a lot of competition!...  ;)  

again you project syllables and caricatures of who I could be in social arena of ideas anything else is possible than biology sustaining eternal separation of mutually evolving ancestors inhabiting time geographically here.

I stick with navigating around kinetic DNA never staying same form since added a fertilized cell. You rely on people ignoring what I am as equally created to inhabiting time as you are.

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:44 pm » wrote: I dont know if the world bank watches it or not but high inflation is a sure sign that its occurring , when inflation is above wages growing it can help led to a recession of course you also nees high intrests and banks not lending money to kick it off.
what a dense mentality you have there where words block your body navigating time occupying space mutually alive here.

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:48 pm » wrote: Well I am a hillbilly from the mountains . The air is thinner up there perhaps thats the problem I live at sea level now.
where you are from geographically doesn't alter where you are going intellectually beyond biology sustaining eternal separation of biological results mutually evolving here now.

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 2:14 pm » wrote: Not true at all ding ding the annoying thing, you see where your from can have a affect on your mind and body's nourishment from the foods you eat to how physically fit you are to mental stimulation. To creating fears about your safety and so much more your logic is fallible  due to a lack of understanding what various environment have to offer a limiting your conversations to such a narrow view of what you comprehend . You failure to take into account environmental issue from region to region  Which shows negligence and a lack of understanding , even educational systems vary from region to region of the world greatly with some areas having extremely poor systems and health cars which can also affect the body's health and mental health sue to a lack of medical care and  nourishment for poor food available locally which can have a effect on the mind and body's development.
who you rather be than all you ever were since conceived is a battlecry among every advocate of human rights to never accept life as it exists naturally displaced ancestrally present.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: Can a government, the Feds, the central bank . . . whoever . . . just print out any amount of money indiscriminately, without accountability . . . ?

Or is there anyone . . . the International Monetary Fund, World Bank . . . or any other watchdog that keeps a check on this ?
You bought into the libertarian myth that central banks print money. They do not. 

Central banks are problematic but not for the reasons you think.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 8:15 pm » wrote: mine was put to the test and i chose family. Over millions. No joke.

I still got a few million but it could have been more..
Elaborate pls

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 6:44 pm » wrote: Actually, mine was a rhetorical question  . . .  I know all there is to know about money.

All it boils down to  . . .  is  . . .  it's the poison of the mind and the soul.

There's no family relationship, friends relationship, business relationship that money can't break when it comes to it.

Your brother, wife, father, child  . . .  they'll all turn out to be your foes when money is at stake.
----------------
There is a movie I'd advise everyone to watch  . . .  to see the origin of money:

https://einthusan.tv/movie/watch/76HA/?lang=hindi

But be warned  . . .  you'll need guts to watch it to the end.
There is a lot of discussion about this. However, given that this is the system that we not only live under, but depend on for survival, what are we supposed to do about it? It's an evil system, but it's the system that runs the world with or without our approval. I have asked PeePee and Polarity the same question, they wont answer. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 2:22 pm » wrote: No ding ding Im happy with my self now .
sure you believe you have almost everyone fooled and in charge of the fools obeying your every word. Tic toc doc. make believe biology doesn't sustain eternal separation of reproductive results has had its limits corrupting people constantly, historically to date.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:24 pm » wrote: There is a lot of discussion about this. However, given that this is the system that we not only live under, but depend on for survival, what are we supposed to do about it? It's an evil system, but it's the system that runs the world with or without our approval. I have asked PeePee and Polarity the same question, they wont answer.
Where are you seeing it?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:26 pm » wrote: Where are you seeing it?

Rule, idiot. 

**** your hiding.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Tough to slake your thirst...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:27 pm » wrote: Rule, idiot. 

**** your hiding.
Post this rule.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:28 pm » wrote: Post this rule.

What are the parables to the word rule?

Govern, measure, ration, insulate and isolate a person against people in general using little things like we vs you.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 14 Jan 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: You bought into the libertarian myth that central banks print money. They do not. 

Central banks are problematic but not for the reasons you think.
:blink:  

...'libertarian' myth?!? ....waaaaaaaaaaaay more of you authoritardian conservative republican  :o   types have bought into that myth, dummy...  ;)