This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Can a government, the Feds, the central bank . . . whoever . . . just print out any amount of money indiscriminately, without accountability . . . ?

Or is there anyone . . . the International Monetary Fund, World Bank . . . or any other watchdog that keeps a check on this ?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: Can a government, the Feds, the central bank . . . whoever . . . just print out any amount of money indiscriminately, without accountability . . . ?

Or is there anyone . . . the International Monetary Fund, World Bank . . . or any other watchdog that keeps a check on this ?
Countries do have a credit rating. The usa has lost credit rating over the past couple decades. 

We keep doing this stuff it is possible the 'world bank' will switch to some other currency as a standard. 

But power doesn't work that way. Once you understand the nature of power...ie that is REQUIRES a potential adversary...you will clearly see that any 'global' institution is a fraud. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Oh man. PooPoo is going to go nuts on this thread.

peepee

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: Can a government, the Feds, the central bank . . . whoever . . . just print out any amount of money indiscriminately, without accountability . . . ?

...in all my years on this subject i have never seen an honest audit of the accounts at 'the federal reserve' exposing who gets the money 'first', what 'price' [interest rate] etc..

...imo, that's about all that would be needed to expose and kill the mon$ter... but unfortunately the majority of people [certainly the authoritardians here] have been conditioned to focus on and work their holes Image  about puppet$, puppetry, trannies, etceterot.. 

...btw, the word 'print' used to describe money creation is wrongheaded... most money is created and 'exists' as mere numbers in the ledgers of 'authorized banks'...

...if you truly want to learn about this issue see steve zarlenga, bill still, jerry voorhis' 'out of debt out of danger,' ellen brown, the renaissance video i posted, the alliance for just money [AFJM] and of course the greatest thread on money on the internet, [sad but true] 'peepee on money'  Image  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2022, 4:56 pm » wrote: Oh man. PooPoo is going to go nuts on this thread.
oh man. vegas can't offer sh!t on this subject but that won't stop his  :o  hole from working!...  ;)  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: oh man. vegas can't offer sh!t on this subject but that won't stop his  Image  hole from working!...  Image

You can't offer **** on any other subject...like literally none. 

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2022, 5:31 pm » wrote: You can't offer **** on any other subject...like literally none.
...c'mon!! be nice!! ...i admit you offer lots of sh!t about puppets, puppetry, trannies etc...  ;)  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 4:37 pm » wrote: Countries do have a credit rating. 
So, who  . . .  or  . . .  what  . . .  determines what credit a country has  . . .  or is granted ?

FOS

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 6:11 pm » wrote: So, who  . . .  or  . . .  what  . . .  determines what credit a country has  . . .  or is granted ?

the world bank

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

By virtue of what authority ?

FOS

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 6:14 pm » wrote: By virtue of what authority ?
Good question. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

The right of the people to print their own currency was stolen by a cabal of jewish bankers. I recommend you read The Creature From Jekyll Island if you want to be informed about this. 

Every dollar in circulation is borrowed into circulation from these bankers, who print t out of thin air. It's a shell game that can only end one way.

Another book I would recommend is Miracle on Main Street by F. Tupper Saussy. 

This subject is covered at length in peepee's money thread. Just click on peepee's profile and go to threads started by peepee.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 6:18 pm » wrote:
Every dollar in circulation is borrowed into circulation from these bankers, who print t out of thin air. It's a shell game that can only end one way.

Actually, mine was a rhetorical question  . . .  I know all there is to know about money.

All it boils down to  . . .  is  . . .  it's the poison of the mind and the soul.

There's no family relationship, friends relationship, business relationship that money can't break when it comes to it.

Your brother, wife, father, child  . . .  they'll all turn out to be your foes when money is at stake.
----------------
There is a movie I'd advise everyone to watch  . . .  to see the origin of money:

https://einthusan.tv/movie/watch/76HA/?lang=hindi

But be warned  . . .  you'll need guts to watch it to the end.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 6:44 pm » wrote: Actually, mine was a rhetorical question  . . .  I know all there is to know about money.

All it boils down to  . . .  is  . . .  it's the poison of the mind and the soul.

There's no family relationship, friends relationship, business relationship that money can't break when it comes to it.

Your brother, wife, father, child  . . .  they'll all turn out to be your foes when money is at stake.
----------------
There is a movie I'd advise everyone to watch  . . .  to see the origin of money:

Link doesn't work. Leads to some game.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 6:11 pm » wrote: So, who  . . .  or  . . .  what  . . .  determines what credit a country has  . . .  or is granted ?

emmys, oscars, pulitzer and nobel types...it most likely another progressive infested racket

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 7:23 pm » wrote: Link doesn't work. Leads to some game.
That's strange  . . .  I double checked it  . . . I have an account there  . . .  it works with me both when I'm logged in and when I'm not.
When I'm not there is a **** of commercials, of course.
Maybe something to do with it.

Anyway  . . .  the movie is Tumbbad.

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 12 Jan 2022, 5:36 pm » wrote: ...c'mon!! be nice!! ...i admit you offer lots of sh!t about puppets, puppetry, trannies etc...  Image
Nobody gives a **** what you admit anymore. This is all given. You suck at power analysis 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 7:34 pm » wrote: That's strange  . . .  I double checked it  . . . I have an account there  . . .  it works with me both when I'm logged in and when I'm not.
When I'm not there is a **** of commercials, of course.
Maybe something to do with it.

Anyway  . . .  the movie is Tumbbad.
OH, I saw something for that down at the bottom left. Looks like one of those demonic horror films.

Yeah, I don't go there. If ya got anything with bunny rabbits, I'm good with that...

FOS

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 12 Jan 2022, 6:44 pm » wrote: Actually, mine was a rhetorical question  . . .  I know all there is to know about money.

----------------

My family is stronger than money. 

But yes. You seem to get the gist. I see it also. Money to control us. 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 7:38 pm » wrote: Looks like one of those demonic horror films.
It's not.
Absolutely not.

But yes  . . .  like I said one woud need guts to watch it to the end.

It's demonic alright  . . .  after all it's Satan that cooked up money.
But not horror by a long shot.

I do not watch horror movies.

And this is not to insist that you or anyone watches it  . . .  it's just to set the record straight.