This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 7:43 pm » wrote: Well denying the areas with actual furnaces and photos and survivors is saying that evidence doesn't matter.

not enough furnaces, period. As I explained.

And the survivors do not tell consistent stories...and indeed many of their stories are accepted to be impossible. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Well of you sent all evidence nothing happened ever. What proof do they have that I can ignore?

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2022, 7:10 pm » wrote: I can see how Jewish power is greatly enhanced by the mythology of the holocaust. But if it is a myth, why include gays and gypsies in the narrative? That doesn’t help Jews

bear in mind...jews are now starting to admit that the death of non jews has no basis in fact lol https://www.timesofisrael.com/remember- ... istorians/

Of course the death of jews also has no basis in fact. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper, LNP, this week. “I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to have been personally involved.”

So he lied about being there. No shocker. It doesn't mean it didn't happen.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 7:44 pm » wrote: Well of you sent all evidence nothing happened ever. What proof do they have that I can ignore?
There is simply zero proof that the holocaust happened at all. 

The only evidence...and seriously the ONLY evidence for it is inconsistent eyewitness accounts and inconsistent confessions made under torture and extortion. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Fos evidence is that somebody lied about being there. It's like say a man that said that he was at Woodstock and wasn't there. .so Woodstock never happened.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 7:55 pm » wrote: am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper, LNP, this week. “I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to have been personally involved.”

So he lied about being there. No shocker. It doesn't mean it didn't happen.
It doesn't mean that it did happen either. But 4hese are the sorts of 'eyewitness accounts' you are basing the entire story on...because of a complete lack of any physical evidence...

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
I've met people that said they were in a certain battle during Vietnam. Doesn't mean that battle never happened.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 7:57 pm » wrote: I've met people that said they were in a certain battle during Vietnam. Doesn't mean that battle never happened.

I've heard of people claiming to be abducted by aliens also. Indeed if you care so much about eyewitness accounts then there is much more evidence for alien abduction than the holocaust. 

Eyewitness accounts simply isn't good enough to convince me...sorry...I do not consider that reasonable scholarship or epistemology.. 

There needs the be SOME physical evidence especially for such a remarkable and implausible story. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 7:53 pm » wrote: Yeah if you ignore the evidence your on point.
WHAT EVIDENCE?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Furthermore IN CONTRAST to jews who told horror stories about the alleged holocaust, there are ALSO jews we knew were at auschwitz who on video reported that it wasn't so bad. The germans gave them activities to do, cared for their medical issues, etc...and no reports of abuse or brutality. 

Now I would grant that rounding people up and sticking them in a camp until they can be deported against their will is not a very nice thing to do. But it isn't the holocaust. Indeed it is on par with what the usa did to Japanese people in the US. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 5:33 pm » wrote: first of all the holocaust is a weird subject...
first of all the earth is flat...

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Jan 2022, 8:27 pm » wrote: first of all the earth is flat...
People who think the holocaust happened must also think the earth is flat. I agree.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 4:12 pm » wrote:
You can't. 

Here's how I spent 3 years under Obama..

2 more stacks like that..

Plus about 2000 other pages...

i read at least 10 times that per year. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

FOS » 13 Jan 2022, 9:03 pm » wrote: i read at least 10 times that per year.

He didn't read it. He probably only read the back cover and the table of contents.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
IkeBana » 13 Jan 2022, 8:27 pm » wrote: first of all the earth is flat...
If you ignore all the evidence it really is. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 13 Jan 2022, 9:03 pm » wrote: i read at least 10 times that per year.
That's the non fiction.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 9:57 pm » wrote: He didn't read it. He probably only read the back cover and the table of contents.
My charter says you're a liar.