This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Yeah I see what fos is saying. If you forget all the evidence you can clearly see the allies just made it up. All you gotta do is not look.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 11:29 pm » wrote: Yeah I see what fos is saying. If you forget all the evidence you can clearly see the allies just made it up. All you gotta do is not look.
So show many any evidence. Go ahead. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer

FOS

Share      Unread post

even holocaust scholars admit that buchenwald was not a death camp. So this has nothing to do with the holocaust at all. 

Did people die in ww2? Yes. Indeed some jews in concentration camps died thanks to allied bombing. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
FOS » 13 Jan 2022, 11:35 pm » wrote: even holocaust scholars admit that buchenwald was not a death camp. So this has nothing to do with the holocaust at all. 

Did people die in ww2? Yes. Indeed some jews in concentration camps died thanks to allied bombing.
Prove it. They died of starvation 136 dead a day. Come on. You don't call that a death camp. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 11:38 pm » wrote: Prove it. They died of starvation 136 dead a day. Come on. You don't call that a death camp.

So supply lines were broken. That is thr fault of the allies. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Why do you continue to talk about dumb assed Jews?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 10:03 pm » wrote: My charter says you're a liar.
what charter is that?

there are so many contradictory charters globally taking place spontaneously, simultaneously separating one species to perform as typecast people inception to extinction so far since dawn of civilization nurturing brains to mind proper grammar in every tongue context governs outcomes of great great grandchildren replacement all previous generations combined to date.

the ancestral holocaust of educating denial forward has corrupted every ancestor replacing their ancestry to date. There are things worse than becoming eternally dead.
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2022, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 7:35 am » wrote: Yes the Holocaust happened and was real and millions died , out of ignorance racial  discrimination  and greed for power.
We know this because unlike days of old where we just have written records we had people who saw in and lived through it and pictures and films and written records. And we seem to have learned do little by it all as a species. We still have rules who walk in the foot steps of evil such as in some nations like
 Afghanistan ,china ,Iran, Iraq when Saddam was alive who party was based on the Nazi party and many others.
out of intentionally covering up how biology sustains eternal separation of each great great grandchild added forward. Judgement Day arrived Dec. 4, 2007.

I know because I implemented it dec. 7, 2007 by assuming the role of Nostradamus' "One Male prophecy.".

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 7:45 am » wrote: Seriously brother , basically no one knows what the **** your talking about.
Other then joking with you a bit I do think you probably have a lot to add to conversations and a lot of life experiences to share, If I didst really think that I wouldn't talk to you and be nice at all. You seem intelligent and have a lot to share with others.
But when you respond like you do its more annoying then any thing else , thats why I called you ding ding the annoying thing.

Seriously start making sense so hillbilly's like me can understand what the SAM hell you talking about , it would be really nice I think.
yet they navigate it 24/7 in real time biologically displaced as one of a kind regardless philosophically, psychologically, physically. One only exists as ancestrally proportionately alive now.

That is equally created as a **** at which you socially behave as in plain sight of instinctive awareness now is eternity.

peepee

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 12 Jan 2022, 6:09 pm » wrote: To make up an event such as the Holocaust would be a monumental piece of trickery. To convince millions, you would need total control of media
.... :rolleyes:  ....

...the people who control the ['monied'] media corporation$ are the $ame people who control (((((((THE MONEY)))))), dummy...

....and tho$e folk$ have ((((((((CERTAINLY)))))))) 'tricked' you, you trifling puppet :o  critic and monetary ignoramus... word...  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:43 am » wrote: .... :rolleyes:  ....

...the people who control the ['monied'] media corporation$ are the $ame people who control (((((((THE MONEY)))))), dummy...

....and tho$e folk$ have ((((((((CERTAINLY)))))))) 'tricked' you, you trifling puppet :o  critic and monetary ignoramus... word...  ;)  
ha ha ha ha ha ha. Original intellectual sin, Ignoring one's own sense of self proportionately here. honesty destroyed by contextual truths of "we believe.".

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 7:37 am » wrote: I know because I implemented it dec. 7, 2007 by assuming the role of Nostradamus' "One Male prophecy.".
:blink:  
....this trumptard has some serious delusions of grandeur...  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:   :lol:   :rofl:  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:46 am » wrote: :blink:  
....this trumptard has some serious delusions of grandeur...  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:   :lol:   :rofl:  
where is the grandeur in being honest about one's biological time mutually evolving here when everyone else believes that doesn't happen? I am trying to escape the eternal hell your ideology collaberates to contain me to pay to stay in character I never was.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 7:45 am » wrote: Seriously brother , basically no one knows what the **** your talking about.
Other then joking with you a bit I do think you probably have a lot to add to conversations and a lot of life experiences to share, If I didst really think that I wouldn't talk to you and be nice at all. You seem intelligent and have a lot to share with others.
But when you respond like you do its more annoying then any thing else , thats why I called you ding ding the annoying thing.

Seriously start making sense so hillbilly's like me can understand what the SAM hell you talking about , it would be really nice I think.
# Seriously brother , basically no one knows what the **** your talking about.

lol.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 14 Jan 2022, 9:01 am » wrote: # Seriously brother , basically no one knows what the **** your talking about.

lol.
hi :wave:  he's up in the watercooler fighting with "your recruit.". why don't you come join us.? :rofl:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Jan 2022, 8:39 pm » wrote: People who think the holocaust never happened must also think the earth is flat. I agree.
FIXED THAT FOR YA....****

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Liberals » wrote:
omh » 14 Jan 2022, 7:37 am » wrote: out of intentionally covering up how biology sustains eternal separation of each great great grandchild added forward. Judgement Day arrived Dec. 4, 2007.
Seriously brother , basically no one knows what the **** your talking about.

Nice try...but had you asked me first, my clinical recommendation would have been to not waste your time.  The motivations and behaviors of people like this are atypical.

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 14 Jan 2022, 10:06 am » wrote: Nice try...but had you asked me first, my clinical recommendation would have been to not waste your time.  The motivations and behaviors of people like this are atypical.

your clinical recommendation? 13th Doctor Who I presume.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

No I am not.