This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

He is an active disciple of reasonable doubt.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: Your a Doctor , what specialty Voodoo or witch craft ? lol just joking with you a bit .
Crazy shrink. Now you've had the pleasure of meeting one. :)  

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: Then what kind of clinical opinion can you have.
I have had some training due to jobs I have had . While I kid with him I do think there is some kind of alter ego going on with him , and thats may be normal for a lot of us depending on his reason for doing so. It depends on his reasons if hes compelled to do so thats not normal but if hes just having fun then its normal .

I think hes normal but I do wonder about excessively large and frequent  doses of lsd and pcp in his youth lol.
you just won't accept instinctive awareness comes from evolving out of combined DNA from past generations combined to keep each ancestor completely unique when living here now. I do the algorithm of combined DNA transfers exactly as ancestors come to be part of biological total sums present.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: Your a Doctor , what specialty Voodoo or witch craft ? lol just joking with you a bit .
The stoopid shrink specializes in TDS and Japanese flower arranging... I'm not kidding you, just google his name...

:rofl:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 13 Jan 2022, 7:54 pm » wrote: bear in mind...jews are now starting to admit that the death of non jews has no basis in fact lol https://www.timesofisrael.com/remember- ... istorians/

Of course the death of jews also has no basis in fact.

that article says they just made up the numbers.. Jew historians are saying that wow

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:43 am » wrote: Im starting to question your DNA I think there's a bit of alien and Websters dictionary thrown in .But hey you will always be ding sing the annoying thing to me. lol
here is the specifics without being specific. I had two siblings both became great great grandparents before my oldest sibling died. I just became a gandpa late last year.

the three of us shared same two parents, same 4 grandparents, same 8 great grandparents, same 16 great great grandparents, but my nieces and nephews only share 50% of my siblings and I's DNA to our point of occupying space since conceived.

You saying that isn't universal way life goes on adapting to time sharing the atmosphere as geographically occupying time?

Please do not try to escape reciting statistical averaged beliefs. It doesn't work outside you evading what life does in real time. Judgement day is here. It will evolve same as your DNA displacement changes form shaped since fertilized cell.

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 11:33 am » wrote: Yes but what you said is just what a sneaky alien would say
typecasting me to intellectual caricatures of could happen, again. you know you lost this discussion so here you turn debate into anything else is possible that I lost every next time I stay honest about biology working eternal separation of ancestries to date.

How psychological class warfare works subliminally within conversations silencing instinctive awareness to one's sole displacement now. Disciple of doubt career you have there.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 10:46 am » wrote: that article says they just made up the numbers.. Jew historians are saying that wow

yeah...anyone who actually reads what the 'holocaust experts' say themselves would have to be nuts to still believe this crap

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 12:37 pm » wrote: yeah...anyone who actually reads what the 'holocaust experts' say themselves would have to be nuts to still believe this crap
Numbers can be in error, but the events the numbers are estimated actually took place. be it 600,000 or 6 million relegated to one ideology from all others doing the same crap in their own countries and ancestries historically picking intellectual possibilities over genetics being kinetically self evident biology has always kept reproductions eternally separated now.

Pick an institution that teaches that? None have throughout history. Anyone that did was eliminated from social agreements to never agree on biology being the only source of eternal separation of humans inhabiting time here now.

Now what was Jesus teaching that Rome crucified him with blessings from every political and spiritual organization of that time only to convert from Pagan politics to contextual souls saving humanity on a global scale 3 centuries after executing him in a method that sent a message anyone else trying will meet the same reward as the will of the people.

You behave same way. I stopped enabling doubt to rule genetics forward. I do it without destroying physical results created by self deception governance.

What have you done to correct human error repeated within your ancestral progression of adding never the same people living forward been conceived twice, now.

Converting from instinctive brain to social mentality isn't evolving, it is denial of how evolving happens in plain sight.
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2022, 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: Then what kind of clinical opinion can you have.
I have had some training due to jobs I have had . While I kid with him I do think there is some kind of alter ego going on with him , and thats may be normal for a lot of us depending on his reason for doing so. It depends on his reasons if hes compelled to do so thats not normal but if hes just having fun then its normal .
I am a licensed clinical counselor in the state of llinois.  That means...among other things, that the blood sucking health insurance vampires will pay for my services.  So...I get paid for my clinical opinions, direct service, assessments and diagnoses.

Ohm?  Who can say.  Possibilities...aspergers, narcissism, delusional disorder, or just ****' around on the internet.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Neither is Rand Paul! Dr. Fauci is!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:32 pm » wrote: Neither is Rand Paul! Dr. Fauci is!
Your in big trouble now Mr.!  :evil:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: Your in big trouble now Mr.!  :evil:  
Dr Strangelove wannabe has always been his own trouble and hasn't learned to stop keeping himself in it. Only needs to change his mind and use his evolved fertilized cell as evolving to navigate space living mutually timed apart here.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Jan 2022, 12:52 pm » wrote: I am a licensed clinical counselor in the state of llinois.  That means...among other things, that the blood sucking health insurance vampires will pay for my services.  So...I get paid for my clinical opinions, direct service, assessments and diagnoses.

Ohm?  Who can say.  Possibilities...aspergers, narcissism, delusional disorder, or just ****' around on the internet.
He is Not an Narcissist or aspergers! :)  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 14 Jan 2022, 1:45 pm » wrote: Dr Strangelove wannabe has always been his own trouble and hasn't learned to stop keeping himself in it. Only needs to change his mind and use his evolved fertilized cell as evolving to navigate space living mutually timed apart here.
exactly. :)  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 14 Jan 2022, 12:52 pm » wrote: I am a licensed clinical counselor in the state of llinois.  That means...among other things, that the blood sucking health insurance vampires will pay for my services.  So...I get paid for my clinical opinions, direct service, assessments and diagnoses.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. philosophy major hired in psychiatry field to protect metaphysical sciences forward. walks like a duck, most likely a quacks serving societal evolutionists deceiving the general public cradle to grave.

I bet you are attached to some department dealing with DCF or halfway housing for released convicted criminals or mentally ill patients. A simple government funded social worker.

the more intellectual chaos you create the better the business of people reaching their limits obeying societal laws that order them to deny natural timing to adapting with life never exceeding the moment here.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: Your in big trouble now Mr.!  Image
Oh? Ya gonna cut me off? hahahahah :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
@sooted up Cyndi  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 2:29 pm » wrote: Oh? Ya gonna cut me off? hahahahah Image   Image   Image  
@sooted up Cyndi
Why would I do that? Kick your arss maybe.. send you back to Miss Crabby. :rofl:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:33 pm » wrote: Why would I do that? Kick your arss maybe.. send you back to Miss Crabby. Image
Crabby been real nice to me lately! Swept all the tree litter off my street. Since the storm the weather has been great, 60 and sunny every day.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sooted » wrote:
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:32 pm » wrote: Neither is Rand Paul! Dr. Fauci is!
Your in big trouble now Mr.!  :evil:  

Rand Paul is a malignantly narcissistic ****.