This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

IkeBana » 14 Jan 2022, 12:52 pm » wrote: I am a licensed clinical counselor in the state of llinois.  That means...among other things, that the blood sucking health insurance vampires will pay for my services.  So...I get paid for my clinical opinions, direct service, assessments and diagnoses.

Ohm?  Who can say.  Possibilities...aspergers, narcissism, delusional disorder, or just ****' around on the internet.
The idea of taking your opinion seriously on anything is laughable

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Jan 2022, 3:42 pm » wrote: Rand Paul is a malignantly narcissistic ****.
Nope! I grew up with them.. I know exactly what they are! bv Is one..
 I'm even doubtful Pinguin is. Vegas says so. I have my doubts.
Fauci IS... "I am science."  One thing I do know about narcissists is...
They think they know EVERYTHING about everything.
a smart person realizes they Don't. And go gets someone who does... :blink:  
which is ME!

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 5:56 pm » wrote: Nope! I grew up with them.. I know exactly what they are! bv Is one..
 I'm even doubtful Pinguin is. Vegas says so. I have my doubts.
Fauci IS... "I am science."  One thing I do know about narcissists is...
They think they know EVERYTHING about everything.
a smart person realizes they Don't. And go gets someone who does... Image  
which is ME!

if you weren't such a narcissist you would agree with me more. Just saying. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 6:10 pm » wrote: if you weren't such a narcissist you would agree with me more. Just saying.
I have a higher IQ then you. do you know that? :clap:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 6:12 pm » wrote: I have a higher IQ then you. do you know that? Image

tbh I doubt it and also don't care. Try challenging my opinionon anything then lol...you never have.. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 6:14 pm » wrote: tbh I doubt it and also don't care. Try challenging my opinionon anything then lol...you never have..
ha ha ha.. way over you...no i'm different.. I'm a prodigy. I just haven't been groomed.. :rofl:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 6:18 pm » wrote: ha ha ha.. way over you...no i'm different.. I'm a prodigy. I just haven't been groomed.. Image
well good for you? I don't know or care lol. i consider iq to be a pretty silly thing to focus on anyway..

But my iq is literally about one in 30 million. To meet another person on some internet forum with higher iq would be...unlikely. and you show no evidence. 

Except that you oppose race mixing. I'll grant that suggests you are over 120 at least. Anyway I'm 2 SD above that. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 6:20 pm » wrote: well good for you? I don't know or care lol. i consider iq to be a pretty silly thing to focus on anyway..

But my iq is literally about one in 30 million. To meet another person on some internet forum with higher iq would be...unlikely. and you show no evidence. 

Except that you oppose race mixing. I'll grant that suggests you are over 120 at least. Anyway I'm 2 SD above that.
nah.. I'm at least 5 points higher then you. :lol:   :lol:  so you do, do ya?
you focus on it enough.
 mine is top secret. I don't even tell. For f-sakes. I had to sleep with my teacher to see it! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

There is no "The" holocaust.  Zionists selfishly monopolized a term.  They're like the self-centered teen who thinks the world revolves around her and her problems.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

One of the more ridiculously fake stories concerned roller coasters dumping Jews into gas chambers.

"800 to 900 yards from the place where the ovens were, the prisoners were squeezed into little cars that ran on rails. In Auschwitz these cars had various dimensions and could hold up to 15 people. As soon as a car was loaded, it would be set in motion on an inclined plane that traveled at full speed down a corridor. At the end of the corridor there was a wall, and in the wall was the door to the oven. As soon as the car hit the wall, the door opened automatically, and the car would dip forward and pitch its cargo of living people into the oven. Right behind it came another car with another load and so on."

From Book: Inside the Concentration Camps: Eyewitness Accounts of Life in Hitler's Death Camps

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 6:26 pm » wrote: nah.. I'm at least 5 points higher then you. Image   Image  so you do, do ya?
you focus on it enough.
 mine is top secret. I don't even tell. For f-sakes. I had to sleep with my teacher to see it! Image   Image   Image

there do exist people with higher iq than me but I kinda exist on the borderlands of sanity. People with higher iq tend to be far more compartmentalized and they also tend to be failures at life. 

Which granted does sound like you a bit. 

But you have never challenged me intellectually either. So I dunno. Your story sounds unlikely. That is all. 

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Hitler is also presented as this mad demon, always barking. Have you ever seen a pic of Hitler smiling? Doubtful. Those pics are also buried.

I'll post a few later.  Here's one for now:

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 6:30 pm » wrote: there do exist people with higher iq than me but I kinda exist on the borderlands of sanity. People with higher iq tend to be far more compartmentalized and they also tend to be failures at life. 

Which granted does sound like you a bit. 

But you have never challenged me intellectually either. So I dunno. Your story sounds unlikely. That is all.
Exactly. and maybe that is so..
That is what so insane about it! I cant spell! Nor did I ever care about using it... never did a damn thing society expected.. as a matter of fact.. I was fired at most places.. for not applying myself' quote .
You see. it cant be gaged.  You could out debate me in a challenge about Marxism.. but you still don't understand. :)  you don't know if you should believe me or not.. do ya?

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 6:40 pm » wrote: Exactly. and maybe that is so..
That is what so insane about it! I cant spell! Nor did I ever care about using it... never did a damn thing society expected.. as a matter of fact.. I was fired at most places.. for not applying myself' quote .
You see. it cant be gaged.  You could out debate me in a challenge about Marxism.. but you still don't understand. Image  you don't know if you should believe me or not.. do ya?

lol you seem about 130. High for a woman.. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 8:43 am » wrote: .... Image  ....

...the people who control the ['monied'] media corporation$ are the $ame people who control (((((((THE MONEY)))))), dummy...

....and tho$e folk$ have ((((((((CERTAINLY)))))))) 'tricked' you, you trifling puppet Image  critic and monetary ignoramus... word...  Image
Looks like this jackass can't understand a bit of irony.  :rolleyes:   :drool:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2022, 7:00 pm » wrote: Looks like this jackass can't understand a bit of irony.  Image   Image
I'll tell you one thing. He will talk all day long about **** banks and **** media. 

And never say jew. Never **** say it. Lol.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 6:57 pm » wrote: lol you seem about 130. High for a woman..
Higher then you. :die: apparently your not high enough to tell. 
 like I said.. we keep it kind of quiet.
And its more fun playing the dumb bunny anyways.. ;)  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 14 Jan 2022, 6:27 pm » wrote: There is no "The" holocaust.  Zionists selfishly monopolized a term.  They're like the self-centered teen who thinks the world revolves around her and her problems.
# They're like the self-centered teen who thinks the world revolves around her and her problems.

That would be Americans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 7:03 pm » wrote: Higher then you. Image apparently your not high enough to tell. 
 like I said.. we keep it kind of quiet.
And its more fun playing the dumb bunny anyways.. Image

you are very convincing at being kinda dumb. And still I don't care. There do exist people with higher iq than me
..and this has never been some issue for me. 

But if you wanna make some positive claim.. then you have to be able to play the part. Or I just won't believe you (frankly, I dont)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
StrictlyCashNCarry » 14 Jan 2022, 6:30 pm » wrote: One of the more ridiculously fake stories concerned roller coasters dumping Jews into gas chambers.

"800 to 900 yards from the place where the ovens were, the prisoners were squeezed into little cars that ran on rails. In Auschwitz these cars had various dimensions and could hold up to 15 people. As soon as a car was loaded, it would be set in motion on an inclined plane that traveled at full speed down a corridor. At the end of the corridor there was a wall, and in the wall was the door to the oven. As soon as the car hit the wall, the door opened automatically, and the car would dip forward and pitch its cargo of living people into the oven. Right behind it came another car with another load and so on."

From Book: Inside the Concentration Camps: Eyewitness Accounts of Life in Hitler's Death Camps

LOFL. This is the kind of tripe you can push on morons... :clap:   :rofl:   :die: