This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Famagusta » 14 Jan 2022, 7:03 pm » wrote: # They're like the self-centered teen who thinks the world revolves around her and her problems.

That would be Americans.

such as?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 7:02 pm » wrote: I'll tell you one thing. He will talk all day long about **** banks and **** media. 

And never say jew. Never **** say it. Lol.
Well, that is basic biology.

**** don't come with nuts. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Famagusta » 14 Jan 2022, 7:03 pm » wrote: # They're like the self-centered teen who thinks the world revolves around her and her problems.

That would be Americans.
We are the freedomest, most godblest nation ever to be freedom-blest. 

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Man guilty of hate crime for filming pug's 'Nazi salutes'

A man who filmed a pet dog giving Nazi salutes before putting the footage on YouTube has been convicted of committing a hate crime.

more:  https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-gl ... t-43478925
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/ ... engrab.jpg

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

U.S. bailed out the *** British in 2 world wars.  U.S. bailed out France twice, an even bigger loser country.  And this is the legacy.   Image  
 https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/ ... engrab.jpg

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2022, 7:08 pm » wrote: We are the freedomest, most godblest nation ever to be freedom-blest.
But you have to pay back student loans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Famagusta » 14 Jan 2022, 9:03 pm » wrote: But you have to pay back student loans.
I never took out loans so I don't have to pay anything back. 

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 9:05 pm » wrote: I never took out loans so I don't have to pay anything back.
This isn’t about you.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Famagusta » 14 Jan 2022, 9:42 pm » wrote: This isn’t about you.

nor you.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

she is saying Americans have to pay back student loans while she (Israeli) gets free college 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Famagusta » 14 Jan 2022, 9:42 pm » wrote: This isn’t about you.
Hi Bat. Are you a Joo? Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 6:40 pm » wrote: Exactly. and maybe that is so..
That is what so insane about it! I cant spell! Nor did I ever care about using it... never did a damn thing society expected.. as a matter of fact.. I was fired at most places.. for not applying myself' quote .
You see. it cant be gaged.  You could out debate me in a challenge about Marxism.. but you still don't understand. :)  you don't know if you should believe me or not.. do ya?
ha ha ha ha. I understand you inside out. faith is never involved. Hope you change your programmed after birth mind though even though that is unlikely to happen.

The physical commonality of evolving in plain sight as one of a kind exists in every evolved fertilized cell intellectually called a person's brain as unique as their fingerprints and DNA. Snowflakes with a mentality orchestrated socially forward drifting along possibilities life isn't limited to biologically inhabiting time as an ever changing compounding total sum forward now.

this is my wicked sense of humor at play. I never want to get mad enough to destroy how living works in plain sight. I know how to end relative time scenarios.

Extinction of homo sapien existence. That is self destruction. simply wrong. Vernacular tribalism is doing it historically and current events.
Last edited by omh on 15 Jan 2022, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 15 Jan 2022, 8:20 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha. I understand you inside out. faith is never involved. Hope you change your programmed after birth mind though even though that is unlikely to happen.

The physical commonality of evolving in plain sight as one of a kind exists in every evolved fertilized cell intellectually called a person's brain as unique as their fingerprints and DNA. Snowflakes with a mentality orchestrated socially forward drifting along possibilities life isn't limited to biologically inhabiting time as an ever changing compounding total sum forward now.

this is my wicked sense of humor at play. I never want to get mad enough to destroy how living works in plain sight. I know how to end relative time scenarios.

Extinction of homo sapien existence. That is self destruction. simply wrong.
Yea but Fossy don't. :rofl:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 15 Jan 2022, 8:29 am » wrote: Yea but Fossy don't. :rofl:  
You compromise every time by agreeing to disagree always doubting biology as singularity of eternal separation of ancestors occupying space inhabiting the moment specifically here going as behaving.

Catch 22, no win scenario, win win propositions between two sides governing 6 others. Top down/bottom up chain of commands play everyone horizontally doing the psychological circle jerk.

Practiced since dawn of civilization and language arts controlling emotional reactions of people cradle to grave by power of suggesting biology doesn't maintain eternal separation of being alive now.

the deep state of mind secret always in plain sight when a brain navigates as ancestrally limited to living here now. You don't have children to help you in later years so you need society to be those children you never bore.

that social security promise every reality uses against ancestors that won't adopt a social global faith, national hope, economic power, wealth, fame controlling outcomes of arriving great great grandchildren cradle to grave.

deja-vu, history repeating itself each added ancestor choosing a social state of mind by age 4. Institutional denial serving the greater good idea of better tomorrows today.

How simple it was to corrupt everyone absolutely.

Want to discuss the holocaust humanity has done to ancestral results to date. bet you won't. Nobody else will. That is the second coming, Judgement Day, Intellectual Armageddon.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Famagusta » 14 Jan 2022, 9:03 pm » wrote: But you have to pay back student loans.
One of our freemest qualities. 

dickens

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 5:41 pm » wrote: No...it is the **** law under which he was prosecuted.
I agree: this is a very bad law.
I am five and will believe any fairy tale you tell me.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
dickens » 15 Jan 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: I agree: this is a very bad law.

I'm old enough to have seen the tattoo  on an elderly woman's arm.

It's not an abstraction to me..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

I agree: this is a very bad law.

No...it isn't 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Look at this useless retard. As usual, he makes a claim , but refuses to provide any support for it. 

I bet you have told him to prove 700 examples of his claims by now, yet look at this ****. 

Pathetic scum. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Go for it Alice, every reality is an intellectual wonder what life is theater of doubt while adapting to life mutually evolving here as biology simply sustains compounding results in plain sight.