This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

first of all the holocaust is a weird subject...just the pavlovian emotional responses around it are somewhat insane. 

For example the idea that you have to be an anti semite to deny the holocaust. This is totally unique. I could have some reason for believing that the roman genocide of Carthage was exaggerated and people would actually listen...it would not be assumed I am lying because I hate carthagenians. 

Instead it would be based on the accepted fact that some history is very difficult because it trespasses on politics and so narratives may be propagated for political reasons, not in service of objective truth. 

But the holocaust is supposed to be unquestionable among polite society. Why? What does this imply?

Well frankly it is because nobody woukd tolerate the jews if they were not 'almost wiped out'. We feel bad for them over that ergo the human rights abuses of Israel can be ignored. Jewish control of our media and financial institution ignored. Epatein ignored. Jewish political pressure groups like the adl ignored. Why? 'Well they almost all died

so the holocaust is in fact a political cudgel. Whites have to accept infinite non whites flooding their country cause holocaust. Soros should be ignored cause holocaust. Racial solidarity in whites causes holocaust. Etc..

Merely by virtue of the holocaust being political suggests by itself that it is not based on truth. But regardless I will give holocaust people the benefit of the doubt. And want to explain some things I have observed which show why from a purely academic standpoint I reject it. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

First of all...if the holocaust did happen then there SHOULD be physical evidence which does not exist.

I will offer some examples.

1) the brits decoded german secret communications early in the war. This is universally accepted. They never heard **** about death camps. Weird.

2) there are absolutely no orders from high command about killing jews. The holocaust conspiracy theorists themselves use a Cope for this: it was coded language. When goebbles said deport he meant kill. There is no evidence for this.

3) we have no relics of gas chambers. Nothing. None of the gas pellets themselves, no columns, no fan blades...nothing. thr cope is that the nazis successfully destroyed it all.but that is a cope. Absence of evidence is still not evidence.

4) according to thr holocaust narrative there should be 600k dead jews buried around treblinka. But nobody will investigate it. There are some bodies around treblinka but they could si.ply be polish Graves far older than ww2. Rabbis insist no forensics be done. How convenient.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Also what we do know about the narrative it seems like an impossible engineering feat.

1) only 4 functional crematoria at auschwitz. Crematoria only.produce so much heat, enough to burn about 20 bodies a day. (Modern technology based on jet engine tech can manage 25). According to the holocaust story they incinerated 1500 bodies a day. Impossible, the crematoria would melt. They have a cope attempt on this: there were multiple muzen. But muzen do not produce their own heat. This is impossible.

2) gassing is by far the most expensive and time consuming and dangerous form of execution. The usa gave up on this method because of that. You have to completely seal a room (hard in aushcwits because the door was wooden), fill it Wil poison gas, vent the poison gas, get people to enter the room with hazmat suits and spray down the dead bodies (which are a biohazard).. then clear the room. This takes a long **** time and is full of hazards...especially if your furnace is located right next to the gas chamber when zyklon b is highly explosive. Also imagine doing this with only 50 SS guards (the aushwitz staff).

3) other holocaust mythologies have been accepted as false. Lampshades and soap stories for example. Serious scholars have admitted that was a lie. Well if they can lie about one thing...

4) all the 'death camps' magically were under regions the red army controlled. It is almost like the nazis knew to only put death camps where Russians would control later. Hmmm.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 5:33 pm » wrote:
But the holocaust is supposed to be unquestionable among polite society. Why? 
Because doing so means you 1. Hate Jews, and 2. Deny modern history.

It's immoral to do so...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Oh some other incedental stuff I didn't mention...evidence that should be there: Prussian blue in gas chambers.

We have plenty in the delousing rooms...none in gas chambers.. weird..

Also...if killing jews was the goal of the nazis...why have hospitals in death camps for the inmates?

Why execute a rogue officer in Ukraine who killed jews?

Last edited by FOS on 12 Jan 2022, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

2 minutes ago
Pengwin, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post

Whatever he said I'm sure it is irrelevant and stupid.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 5:50 pm » wrote: 2 minutes ago
Display this post

Yes, his comment was irrelevant and stupid. It was similar to what VG would have said. You know, you are a nazi...yada yada yada...

You offer solid points. I have investigated some since our last conversation. I am mostly uneasy with the physical logistics of it all. I don't see how, in those days, the technology for the crematoriums could kill that many within the time frame that is claimed. I also have become extremely skeptical of our history books used in school. They gloss over a lot with little explanation. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

To make up an event such as the Holocaust would be a monumental piece of trickery. To convince millions, you would need total control of media

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

SJConspirator » 12 Jan 2022, 6:09 pm » wrote: To make up an event such as the Holocaust would be a monumental piece of trickery. To convince millions, you would need total control of media

I don't believe it would be as hard as you think. People don't question things. They hear what they are told, then move on for the most part.

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 12 Jan 2022, 6:09 pm » wrote: To make up an event such as the Holocaust would be a monumental piece of trickery. To convince millions, you would need total control of media
Well they have that. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 6:15 pm » wrote: Well they have that.

oh yeh..

FOS

Share      Unread post

also education. Not even black people can deny the holocaust https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/us/w ... caust.html

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 5:49 pm » wrote: Oh some other incedental stuff I didn't mention...evidence that should be there: Prussian blue in gas chambers.

What about the testimony from the guards that worked the gas chambers?
Auschwitz guard's account of gas chamber scene differs from survivors' - CBS News
Nazi guard testifies about Stutthof concentration camp | News | DW | 26.10.2019
Former Auschwitz guard describes camp in chilling detail (yahoo.com)

FOS

Share      Unread post

All thr confessions from nazis themselves were obtained under torture(or threats to family members)...so theyvare no better than Salem witch trials. 

Furthermore much of what the 'confessed' to was later determined to be physically impossible and rejected. We do NOT use Hess estimates of jewish deaths at various camps anymore because there was simply no way to square it even vaguely with reality. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 12 Jan 2022, 5:47 pm » wrote: Because doing so means you 1. Hate Jews, and 2. Deny modern history.

It's immoral to do so...
https://everipedia-storage.s3-accelerat ... 155709.gif

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 5:49 pm » wrote: Oh some other incedental stuff I didn't mention...evidence that should be there: Prussian blue in gas chambers.

We have plenty in the devouring rooms...none in gas chambers.. weird..

Also...if killing jews was the goal of the nazis...why have hospitals in death camps for the inmates?

Why execute a rogue officer in Ukraine who killed jews?
Then there are the MULTIPLE other historical claims of six million killed or in peril of being killed. That 6 million number is a very consistent theme with the jews whining for goy sympathy.

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2017/10/ ... amp-tolls/

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 6:31 pm » wrote: Then there are the MULTIPLE other historical claims of six million killed or in peril of being killed. That 6 million number is a very consistent theme with the jews whining for goy sympathy.

Jews even pretended the Greeks mass gassed them in like 31bc. Ever heard of that?

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 6:27 pm » wrote: All thr confessions from nazis themselves were obtained under torture(or threats to family members)...so theyvare no better than Salem witch trials. 

Furthermore much of what the 'confessed' to was later determined to be physically impossible and rejected. We do NOT us Hess estimates of jewish deaths at various camps anymore because there was simply no way to square it even vaguely with reality.
You didn't read my links. They testified without torture.  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 12 Jan 2022, 5:50 pm » wrote: 2 minutes ago
Display this post

He said 

https://everipedia-storage.s3-accelerat ... 155709.gif

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 12 Jan 2022, 6:03 pm » wrote: Yes, his comment was irrelevant and stupid. It was similar to what VG would have said. You know, you are a nazi...yada yada yada...

You offer solid points. I have investigated some since our last conversation. I am mostly uneasy with the physical logistics of it all. I don't see how, in those days, the technology for the crematoriums could kill that many within the time frame that is claimed. I also have become extremely skeptical of our history books used in school. They gloss over a lot with little explanation.
They've made the six million claim MANY times - not just one. 

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2017/10/ ... amp-tolls/