This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2022, 10:40 pm » wrote: All this makes you feel better?  Because the vaccines turn out to be more like Flu shots than Polio shots?

Two years and a month ago the virus was new to everyone.  We know much more now. 

What is so difficult for you to understand about this?

Sounds a little partisan to me. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:46 am » wrote: And you already did.

I'm start to feel pity for you - that's not a good thing, not at all.
You didn't say anything. Typical.

Between this thread and the voter ID crap you spew I can't tell which is which anymore.
You blather and say nothing in BOTH.

I could be talking about shingles vs steel roof and your replies would fit. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:50 am » wrote: It's not, it's reality.

Biden wouldn't have been hooked on untried drugs, bleach, light-bulbs, etc.  No rational person in the position would have been.

That Trump is a mindless stupid egotistical criminal ******* isn't partisan - he actually is all that.

Partisan is not saying that and letting him get away with the lies he still spews even today...
Biden wouldn't have been hooked on untried drugs, bleach, light-bulbs, etc
I stopped there because anyone who believes that is not to be taken seriously on the topic.  And it still sounds partisan.  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2022, 1:04 pm » wrote: I never do flu shots, queer. Go **** yourself, drug pusher.
Must be nice.  In my job, I'm exposed to countless people and their various infections.  I've learned that a flu shot is better getting sick 1-2 a year.  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:58 am » wrote: Right-wing ****.  Save it.
Science is right wing ****. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 14 Jan 2022, 8:57 am » wrote: Must be nice.  In my job, I'm exposed to countless people and their various infections.  I've learned that a flu shot is better getting sick 1-2 a year.
If you get sick twice a year that means your body is releasing and cleansing toxins from tissues and lymph nodes. This is actually a good sign as you don’t want toxic buildup resulting in potentially fatal diseases like cancer when you’re 55.

Unsurprisingly you know almost nothing about this subject (or what you do know is misinformation). 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 14 Jan 2022, 8:57 am » wrote: Must be nice.  In my job, I'm exposed to countless people and their various infections.  I've learned that a flu shot is better getting sick 1-2 a year.
Pretty sure that raising kids and cleaning up their vomit exposes you to flu, fruitcake. I don't get flu. Period, fool. My immune system is MY immune system - yours is yours, fool.

Your JOB does not mean jack **** to me. I don't CARE what you do for a living. 

I care about my bodily autonomy, nazi. As in my body my choice, nazi. You do YOU, fruitcake. Get all the **** jabs you wanna get - and then mind your **** business, you obsessed freak. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 14 Jan 2022, 2:27 pm » wrote: If you get sick twice a year that means your body is releasing and cleansing toxins from tissues and lymph nodes. This is actually a good sign as you don’t want toxic buildup resulting in potentially fatal diseases like cancer when you’re 55.

Unsurprisingly you know almost nothing about this subject (or what you do know is misinformation).
Getting sick means living wrong. likely. 

A three day water fast twice a year and that fruitcake wouldn't get sick, I'll wager. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2022, 3:36 pm » wrote: Getting sick means living wrong. likely. 

A three day water fast twice a year and that fruitcake wouldn't get sick, I'll wager.
Getting sick once a year is not a bad thing. In any case it is far preferable to getting a much more serious disease down the line...

There seem to be 2 alternative schools on the philosophy of health. The first alternative (which you seem to believe) stipulates that germs (bacteria/viruses) cause disease, and the best remedy is through natural means (exercise, clean water, nutrition, and antidotes involving the least amount of unnatural ingredients). The second alternative states that germs simply show up in a diseased bodily state and will recede once the disease itself is gone.

It's a very minor distinction but it has led me to the conclusion that getting sick every now and then is actually a positive because it means you're much less likely to get a serious illness later on.

Last edited by Polar1ty on 15 Jan 2022, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 15 Jan 2022, 8:43 pm » wrote: Getting sick once a year is not a bad thing. In any case it is far preferable to getting a much more serious disease down the line.
Getting sick is certainly a way of dealing with toxins. I still prefer avoiding toxins. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2022, 3:36 pm » wrote: Getting sick means living wrong. likely. 

I did a 14 day last year, although I allowed myself electrolytes in my water and strained my hot water through coffee beans in the morning.:rofl: 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

https://twitter.com/roncoleman/status/1 ... 87361?s=21

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cedar » 15 Jan 2022, 9:52 pm » wrote: I did a 14 day last year, although I allowed myself electrolytes in my water and strained my hot water through coffee beans in the morning.Image
My water is high ph, so i'm guessing it has some electrolytes...