This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 2:20 pm » wrote: Nothing wrong with being an ammosexual as long as it is done legally.  

PS.  Post the title of the thread.
@Blackvegetable  dont ask me again until you answer the same question, Zerointegrity physical coward.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 1:21 pm » wrote: Holy **** show Crazytrain...calm your dumb *** down. I was told you're a woman....any truth to that? If you are I just want to make sure I converse with the respect deserved when I respond to your dumb ***.
Right, because you are so respectful to women.
For instance, you would never call a woman a 'mutt' right?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

LOL....Mutts got a stick in her *** again...small mind easy trigger....no sport in it at all

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 8:27 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  dont ask me again until you answer the same question, Zerointegrity physical coward.
Fredo,

What's with this "physical coward" ****?

You don't have the peas to acknowledge your own words.
answer the same question
Dwarf,

Stop yapping until you answer ANY question. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 9:37 pm » wrote: LOL....Mutts got a stick in her *** again...small mind easy trigger....no sport in it at all
Calm down little dick. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Let's just say republicans are afraid of what will become public. So they lie.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 11:52 pm » wrote: Calm down little dick.

You would be surprise what an East European is packin'.....It's like a neebie cliff diver....big and scary but you know you want it....and if you don't so it right....it hurts