This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
What legislation was involved in fast and furious. Or bengahzi. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Tell me all about the legislation that was made after the bengahzi hearings.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 11:51 am » wrote: What legislation was involved in fast and furious. Or bengahzi. 

It's just his way of telling them to go **** themselves.  He knows there is virtually nothing they can do.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 12:02 pm » wrote: It's just his way of telling them to go **** themselves.  He knows there is virtually nothing they can do.
Can't answer the simple question. Try again. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
So name the legislation that followed bengahzi and fast and furious.

Let's have you Republican stick up for your leadership making stupid comments.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote: Can't answer the simple question. Try again.

I don't think there was any legislation.  However, as I said, I think it's just his polite way of telling to PPC to go **** themselves because there is virtually nothing they can do to him.

Similar to using the phrase Let's Go Brandon".

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote: I don't think there was any legislation.  However, as I said, I think it's just his polite way of telling to PPC to go **** themselves because there is virtually nothing they can do to him.

The the Russian federation of consent natives don't line the same principles applied to them. It's simple. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote: I don't think there was any legislation.  However, as I said, I think it's just his polite way of telling to PPC to go **** themselves because there is virtually nothing they can do to him.

No the Russian confederation of Christmas narratives don't like the same principles applied to them . That's the fact of the matter. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
And the dumb cons will agree with him because it will at least fool the idiots.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote: Can't answer the simple question. Try again.

@ConsRule  never does.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
McCarthy just knows if the truth comes out they don't look good. He is scared the american people will learn the truth. And republicans are all for misinforming people. It's what they live for.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

I did answer it *******, you should have kept reading.

Still stupid, after all these years (apologies to Paul Simon).

Last edited by ConsRule on 13 Jan 2022, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Holy **** show Crazytrain...calm your dumb *** down. I was told you're a woman....any truth to that? If you are I just want to make sure I converse with the respect deserved when I respond to your dumb ***. See if you can string enough real science and reality together to give me a truthful answer.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: I did answer it *******, you should have kept reading.

Still stupid, after all these years (apologies to Willie).
Answered, or "responded"?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 1:21 pm » wrote: Holy **** show Crazytrain...calm your dumb *** down. I was told you're a woman....any truth to that? If you are I just want to make sure I converse with the respect deserved when I respond to your dumb ***. See if you can string enough real science and reality together to give me a truthful answer.
Another attack post dodging the op. Your opinion of me you can save. Because I don't give two **** what you think about me. Got it?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: I did answer it *******, you should have kept reading.

Still stupid, after all these years (apologies to Paul Simon).
:rofl:  

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 1:21 pm » wrote: Answered, or "responded"?

Figure it out.  Of course, you will need to actually read what is posted, rather than imply what you choose.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:22 pm » wrote: Another attack post dodging the op. Your opinion of me you can save. Because I don't give two **** what you think about me. Got it?
Naffy doesn't know anything....except doilies...

A passion he shares with @Huey  ..

Must be an ammosexual thing.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 1:23 pm » wrote: Figure it out.  Of course, you will need to actually read what is posted, rather than imply what you choose.
Post the rule.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:22 pm » wrote: Another attack post dodging the op. Your opinion of me you can save. Because I don't give two **** what you think about me. Got it?

somebody's got their feeling hurt....you'll get over it.

Now are you a man or a woman?.....or does having to make a decision like answering that question require some special research and possibly some professional expertise you don't possess?  If you're not sure just say your confused and drop it