This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 1:29 pm » wrote: somebody's got their feeling hurt....you'll get over it.

Now are you a man or a woman?.....or does having to make a decision like answering that question require some special research and possibly some professional expertise you don't possess?  If you're not sure just say your confused and drop it
You didn't hurt my feelings little guy. 

I don't think you are capable of hurting my feelings. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:31 pm » wrote: You didn't hurt my feelings little guy. 

I don't think you are capable of hurting my feelings.
why would I want to hurt yours feelings?....sometimes it happens and I was just letting you know I could tell you got yours hurt.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 1:36 pm » wrote: why would I want to hurt yours feelings?....sometimes it happens and I was just letting you know I could tell you got yours hurt.
Is your wet nurse coming over to change you soon?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:37 pm » wrote: Is your wet nurse coming over to change you soon?

I'm beginning to think you can't answer the question because you are confused and don't know the answer

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 1:29 pm » wrote: somebody's got their feeling hurt....you'll get over it.

Now are you a man or a woman?.....or does having to make a decision like answering that question require some special research and possibly some professional expertise you don't possess?  If you're not sure just say your confused and drop it
If you repeat the same thing over and over again it becomes the truth in republican circles. 

And you rocking on the floor screaming at your computer will make it truth any second now. 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

What rule?  I answered the OP's question.  There is no rule related to anything else I have posted...especially as it relates to you.  If you don't want to read the thread, that's on you.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:44 pm » wrote: If you repeat the same thing over and over again it becomes the truth in republican circles. 

And you rocking on the floor screaming at your computer will make it truth any second now.

I was told you are female....are you fat?...or do you have a turkey neck or one that makes your neck look like the Michelin Man's neck?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 1:49 pm » wrote: I was told you are female....are you fat?...or do you have a turkey neck or one that makes your neck look like the Michelin Man's neck?

You mean like McConnell?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:50 pm » wrote: You mean like McConnell?

no...how a man looks doesn't really matter...we can overcome anything with just being men.....unless they are feminized leftist male of course.  Women on the other hand require paint, stencil, surgeries, dye and illusion to look presentable.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Let's just be honest Carlson and hannity told McCarthy that this is the line we will sell the rubes on the right wing. Everyday till they don't even think for themselves as usual.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 1:46 pm » wrote: What rule?  I answered the OP's question.  There is no rule related to anything else I have posted...especially as it relates to you.  If you don't want to read the thread, that's on you.
Of course, you will need to

I hear this phrase with great frequency. 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 2:07 pm » wrote: I hear this phrase with great frequency.
Then you should probably use it as an indication a great deal of internal examination on your part is needed.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 1:24 pm » wrote:
Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 1:22 pm » wrote: Another attack post dodging the op. Your opinion of me you can save. Because I don't give two **** what you think about me. Got it?
Naffy doesn't know anything....except doilies...

A passion he shares with @Huey  ..

Must be an ammosexual thing.

Nothing wrong with being an ammosexual as long as it is done legally.  

PS.  Post the title of the thread.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 2:20 pm » wrote: Nothing wrong with being an ammosexual as long as it is done legally.  

Your fetishes, not mine.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: Then you should probably use it as an indication a great deal of internal examination on your part is needed.
Or, just conclude that this forum is replete with projecting hypocrites.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 2:59 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 2:20 pm » wrote: Nothing wrong with being an ammosexual as long as it is done legally.  

Your fetishes, not mine.

I don't know anything about a fetish but you seem to have some irrational fear of it.  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 2:59 pm » wrote: Your fetishes, not mine.

Show where I alluded to not knowing who Whipple is.

Another broken record on the way, here is my usual reply to your usual redundancy. 
  • You only read non-fiction. Evidence that you are a moron. 
  • I mostly reads level 2+ non-fiction. Evidence that I am not a moron. 
and of course, 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 3:03 pm » wrote: Show where I alluded to not knowing who Whipple is.

Another broken record on the way, here is my usual reply to your usual redundancy. 
  • You only read non-fiction. Evidence that you are a moron. 
  • I mostly reads level 2+ non-fiction. Evidence that I am not a moron. 
and of course, 

Show where I alluded to not knowing who Whipple is.

Another broken record on the way,

You can't possibly be more ridiculously oblivious. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 3:05 pm » wrote: You can't possibly be more ridiculously oblivious.

Who repeated "who is Whipple?"  400 times? It's not my problem that you can't take what you dish out. 

Hypocrite much?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
So please tell me this line of **** the Republican leader is pushing is based on facts. Let's start with bengahzi. Tell me the legislation that was following the bengahzi investigation. I'll wait.