This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

And what is marxist terrorist Susan Rosenberg doing today?

She helps run a "charity" called Thousand Currents that provides, among other things, the legal framework for Black Lives Matters donations.

https://www.insider.com/what-is-thousan ... ity-2020-6

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
FOS » 13 Jan 2022, 10:13 pm » wrote: This is complete ****. Communists were revolutionaries and terrorists. They did want to overthrow democracy
..and furthermore they didn't give a f about workers rights.
nor did fascist dictators. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 11:32 pm » wrote: nor did fascist dolictatirs.
Yes they did. And furthermore they actually delivered. This is why workers were fiercely loyal to fascist governments. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
FOS » 13 Jan 2022, 11:32 pm » wrote: Yes they did. And furthermore they actually delivered. This is why workers were fiercely loyal to fascist governments.
They did. I think they surrendered after a few years. And most of the workers were dead. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
https://youtu.be/vfuxC-8hw5A

Look at the fascist summer camps for workers.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

StrictlyCashNCarry » 13 Jan 2022, 11:06 pm » wrote: And what is marxist terrorist Susan Rosenberg doing today?

She helps run a "charity" called Thousand Currents that provides, among other things, the legal framework for Black Lives Matters donations.

https://www.insider.com/what-is-thousan ... ity-2020-6

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer

FOS

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 11:37 pm » wrote: They did. I think they surrendered after a few years. And most of the workers were dead.

no...most people survived actually. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

He isn't wrong about Susan Rosenberg. She was a communist terrorist. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 1:07 am » wrote: He isn't wrong about Susan Rosenberg. She was a communist terrorist.

well if you call every person a Marxist you are bound to be right about a few of them

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Surely you don't want to suggest that's worse than the horrific deplorable insurrection.... just look at what they did to Nancy's desk....

:blink:  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

SJConspirator » 13 Jan 2022, 7:49 pm » wrote: you are a huge fan of using contrived outrage to punish and silence people .

like I said at least you are consistent..  even vicious censors have a virtue
When have I EVER stated that I want to silence people who have opinions that contradict mine?  What I HAVE said multiple times is that I LOVE to see liberals spew their rants and left-wing venom because it inevitably contains a healthy dose of pure stupidity for me to then expose.  And at the very least, it gives me the opportunity to expand on their illogic and ignorance to at least, put doubt in their minds and a modicum of realization of how absurd their arguments usually are.  Informing libs how dumb they are IS NOT an attempt to silence them.  If you think I've done otherwise, I'd invite you to go back to previous posts of mine to confirm it.  Or, just continue to follow my future responses, as you'll see that in due course.

The fact that you had doubts in my consistency is precisely what is lacking in liberalism today.  Libs like you have only a precious few principles they're willing to stand on, and they rarely conform to either the Constitution or western civilization as a whole.  Despite how strenuously I may oppose what you may say, I would still fight to the death for your right to say it.  And that flies in the face of today's left-wing cancel culture that I see expressed here almost daily.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Jan 2022, 8:09 am » wrote: When have I EVER stated that I want to silence people who have opinions that contradict mine

Twice in this thread, you defended and explained the logic behind silencing both Kaepernick and Trump

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

ha that’s pretty good.  Wiki is biased

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Pot...****'...kettle.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Jan 2022, 10:06 pm » wrote: American communists got their marching orders from Moscow. They were rightfully exposed. Nothing illegal about believing that garbage, it's a freedom they enjoy. No different than being a klan member or antifa or militia.
You don't know WTF you're talking about. American communists had a much more pure view of the structure and goals of communism than those who ended up in leadership positions in the Soviet Union.  Real Communism isn't about the establishment of dictatorships.  American communists were never interested in establishing a dictatorship.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 9:45 am » wrote: Twice in this thread, you defended and explained the logic behind silencing both Kaepernick and Trump
****!  That's a total lie, and I DARE you to repost what I stated that you claim indicates I wanted either Kaepernick or Trump silenced!

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Jan 2022, 10:52 am » wrote: ****!  That's a total lie, and I DARE you to repost what I stated that you claim indicates I wanted either Kaepernick or Trump silenced!

so you agree that Kaepernick should be allowed to express himself without punishment from the NFL?

and Trump should NOT have been banned from Twitter?

make up your mind

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Either you side with censorship, or free speech. Trying to muddy the issue with a bunch of meaningless distinctions is just annoying