This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: so you agree that Kaepernick should be allowed to express himself without punishment from the NFL?

and Trump should NOT have been banned from Twitter?

make up your mind
ABSOLUTELY NOT!  I NEVER said Kaepernick shouldn't face the consequences of his actions.  If you choose to call a business owner making a business decision not to hire someone "punishment", you're a fool!  Business owners decide for themselves whether a person is worth hiring or not, and that the salary they demand is not the only criteria that used!  If the owner of a football team needs a quarterback, but believes that Kaepernick would be a bad influence on the rest of his team, THAT IS THE CONSEQUENCE THAT KAEPERNICK'S ACTIONS RESULTED IN!  Even if an owner's ONLY issue with Kaepernick is kneeling for the National Anthem, and is his sole criteria for not offering him a contract, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO HIRE HIM!  I've hired HUNDREDS of employees in my businesses, and rejected hundreds of others for various reasons, ALL OF WHICH IS MY RIGHT TO DO AS AN EMPLOYER.  Granted, the law does not permit me to refuse to hire someone because of their race, religion, or sexual preferences, but it's virtually impossible to prove that a business owner is guilty of such discrimination.

And no, I DON'T believe Trump should have been banned from Twitter, but I've already stated that Twitter HAS THE RIGHT TO DO SO, my own opinion notwithstanding.

Is that so difficult for a liberal like you to understand?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Zeets2 » 14 Jan 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: ABSOLUTELY NOT!  I NEVER said Kaepernick shouldn't face the consequences of his actions.  If you choose to call a business owner making a business decision not to hire someone "punishment", you're a fool!  Business owners decide for themselves whether a person is worth hiring or not, and that the salary they demand is not the only criteria that used!  If the owner of a football team needs a quarterback, but believes that Kaepernick would be a bad influence on the rest of his team, THAT IS THE CONSEQUENCE THAT KAEPERNICK'S ACTIONS RESULTED IN!  Even if an owner's ONLY issue with Kaepernick is kneeling for the National Anthem, and is his sole criteria for not offering him a contract, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO HIRE HIM!  I've hired HUNDREDS of employees in my businesses, and rejected hundreds of others for various reasons, ALL OF WHICH IS MY RIGHT TO DO AS AN EMPLOYER.  Granted, the law does not permit me to refuse to hire someone because of their race, religion, or sexual preferences, but it's virtually impossible to prove that a business owner is guilty of such discrimination.

And no, I DON'T believe Trump should have been banned from Twitter, but I've already stated that Twitter HAS THE RIGHT TO DO SO, my own opinion notwithstanding.

Is that so difficult for a liberal like you to understand?

why can't you admit that you like censorship?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Zeets loves cancel culture. He thinks it's righteous that Kaepernick and Trump got canceled

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 12:30 pm » wrote: why can't you admit that you like censorship?
Because I DON'T like it!  How thick do you have to be to not understand the difference?  I may not LIKE something, but that doesn't mean that I don't recognize a person's right to do what they want with their property! And a person's business is THEIR PROPERTY!  I DESPISE Twitter for having the audacity to revoke Trump's ability to tweet, BUT I believe it's their right to do so!  And the consequences for them invoking that authority is that myself and probably hundreds of thousands of others have stopped using them, which is OUR right to react to that Twitter decision.  And along the same lines, if I don't like the policy of the NFL to allow their players to kneel for the National Anthem, the option I'm taking is to refuse to watch pro football any longer AND choose not to patronize their advertisers.  Are you going to try to deny that I have the right to react that way?

Or is it that you just firmly believe in the idiot Obama's proclamation that, "you didn't build that", and therefore I DON'T have that right to do as I please within the law to hire or fire anyone I want?  Libs like you think government SHOULD have the right to dictate to others what their opinions must be, and that is what's responsible for the destruction of civility between Republicans and Democrats, when Biden thinks he and his progressives can simply mandate the guidelines we must follow, even as the Supreme Court rejects his attempts to do so seemingly every week!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Jan 2022, 10:52 am » wrote:
SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 9:45 am » wrote: Twice in this thread, you defended and explained the logic behind silencing both Kaepernick and Trump
****!  That's a total lie, and I DARE you to repost what I stated that you claim indicates I wanted either Kaepernick or Trump silenced!

BWAHAAAHAHA!  Ulnar struck!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 12:32 pm » wrote: Zeets loves cancel culture. He thinks it's righteous that Kaepernick and Trump got canceled
And scumbags liberals like you continue to lie about that because you're too ignorant to understand my position.  I DESPISE the cancel culture you liberal idiots have happily established.  But I can continue to operate as I have without giving the slightest **** about what you morons choose to "cancel" today or tomorrow.  I DON'T "cancel" anything I choose not to, and there's not a thing a dope like you can do about it! 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 14 Jan 2022, 1:14 pm » wrote: BWAHAAAHAHA!  Ulnar struck!
Laugh it up, dickhead!  I don't permit ANY brainless liberal like you OR SJ to lie about what I do or say!  And I've got no problem whatsoever to call you a **** lying scumbag to your face when you do!

Got that, *******?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Jan 2022, 1:25 pm » wrote: Laugh it up, dickhead!  I don't permit ANY brainless liberal like you OR SJ to lie about what I do or say!  And I've got no problem whatsoever to call you a **** lying scumbag to your face when you do!

Got that, *******?
BWAHAAAHAHA!  Ulnar struck! Part deux!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 14 Jan 2022, 3:31 pm » wrote: BWAHAAAHAHA!  Ulnar struck! Part deux!
Morons like you are too dumb to know when you've been insulted.  :die: