This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Inflation is up higher than ever before. 

Housing prices are increasing at a ridiculous rate.

Gas prices are still up. 

Due to this foreboding, I shall prepare myself. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Since our senile pedo president  isn't actually in charge, can anyone take a guess of who is calling the shots? I'd like to know in case this crash does come to fruition. It's not Kamala. She is way too busy laying on her back with her legs in the air or wearing out her kneepads. 

LibDave

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 2:57 pm » wrote: Inflation is up higher than ever before. 

Gas prices are still up. 

It appears quite obvious this is coming.  The Democrats aren't up to the task.  Fed is no longer non-political.  And liberals don't understand economics.  BTW did you catch Elizabeth warren at the confirmation hearing for Fed Chairman.  Good God she is stupid.  All the Dems were.

How are you planning on preparing?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

LibDave » 13 Jan 2022, 3:26 pm » wrote: It appears quite obvious this is coming.  The Democrats aren't up to the task.  Fed is no longer non-political.  And liberals don't understand economics.  BTW did you catch Elizabeth warren at the confirmation hearing for Fed Chairman.  Good God she is stupid.  All the Dems were.

True. Warren, like many others in Washington, are too old and set in their ways. I don't expect much from them. 

We are pretty fortunate. We are not rich by any means, lower end middle class. However, we have a lot of family support. Our sister-in-law has wanted to sell her house for a long time now. This may be a good time given that the market is on her side. She would then move in with us. This will help everybody. We should be fine.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Liberalsarescum » 13 Jan 2022, 3:28 pm » wrote: More then likely as economy's go up and down all the time but with the current conditions I can see it occurring  again . I have seen it go up and down from the 70s

Yes, it dcoes go up and down. However, sometimes the 'down' goes far too low and into a deep recession.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 2:57 pm » wrote: Inflation is up higher than ever before. 

Gas prices are still up. 

You're an idiot.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
LibDave » 13 Jan 2022, 3:26 pm » wrote: It appears quite obvious this is coming.  The Democrats aren't up to the task.  Fed is no longer non-political.  And liberals don't understand economics.  BTW did you catch Elizabeth warren at the confirmation hearing for Fed Chairman.  Good God she is stupid.  All the Dems were.

And liberals don't understand economics
Sure, Dave..

Since 1989, private industry payrolls have grown by about 37 million.

Do you know how many of those jobs were the result of GOP economic governance?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Another level 0 post from Veghead.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 4:20 pm » wrote: Another level 0 post from Veghead.

post the level of the OP.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 4:20 pm » wrote: post the level of the OP.
**** your demands. 

It's far greater than any of yours. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 4:21 pm » wrote: **** your demands. 

It's far greater than any of yours.
Stop presuming, peasant.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 3:23 pm » wrote: Since our senile pedo president  isn't actually in charge, can anyone take a guess of who is calling the shots? I'd like to know in case this crash does come to fruition. It's not Kamala. She is way too busy laying on her back with her legs in the air or wearing out her kneepads.
Follow the money.
Who runs the world? The same powers that own the weak-minded people in this forum

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

"Could there be another economic crash on the way?"

Yes. *

* always, in perpetuity, just around the bend, that never changes. It is the way of capitalism.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 4:41 pm » wrote: "Could there be another economic crash on the way?"

Yes. *

* always, in perpetuity, just around the bend, that never changes. It is the way of capitalism.

Finally. You actually gave a reason behind your yes/no. Was that so **** hard? 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 4:44 pm » wrote: Finally. You actually gave a reason behind your yes/no. Was that so **** hard?

It you had an education, you wouldn't need anything more than Yes or No.

You should already know that capitalism is always, always headed towards another crash.  It can't do otherwise but good regulation helps to stave that off, only never for long.

The reasons behind this you would have learned if - you had a real education!!!

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 4:48 pm » wrote: It you had an education, you wouldn't need anything more than Yes or No.

This just shows how **** ignorant and narcissistic you are. Anyone who is educated knows that the more you learn , the less we realize how much we know. 

Socrates: “The more I know, the more I realize I know nothing.”

You: All I need is a yes/no because I am educated. 

Twit.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 4:51 pm » wrote: This just shows how **** ignorant and narcissistic you are. Anyone who is educated knows that the more you learn , the less we realize how much we know. 

Socrates: “The more I know, the more I realize I know nothing.”

You: All I need is a yes/no because I am educated. 

Twit.
You literally know nothing.

Because you are intellectually indolent.

Many here know many things.

Because we aren't. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 4:58 pm » wrote:
Many here know many things.

You pretty much just proved my point. 

QED. 

Kill yourself.

LibDave

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 13 Jan 2022, 3:28 pm » wrote: More then likely as economy's go up and down all the time but with the current conditions I can see it occurring  again . I have seen it go up and down from the 70s
Okay.  Clearly you don't understand the economics.  Next.

LibDave

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 3:32 pm » wrote: True. Warren, like many others in Washington, are too old and set in their ways. I don't expect much from them. 

We are pretty fortunate. We are not rich by any means, lower end middle class. However, we have a lot of family support. Our sister-in-law has wanted to sell her house for a long time now. This may be a good time given that the market is on her side. She would then move in with us. This will help everybody. We should be fine.
Well family is important.  But if you think your sister-in-law selling and moving in is the solution then you too don't really understand the economics.  You will not just be fine.  Not an insult.  Just letting you know, you need to really understand what is unfolding.