This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I think it's scary that it's only 80%. It should be 100%. This country belongs to all American citizens, so voter ID should be supported by 100% of them. 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I am 100% in favor of having to show a photo ID to vote. The issue of the home bound who must vote by mail needs to be addressed somehow, but surely something can be worked out for them. I also think it is asinine to say it "disenfranchises" the poor and minorities. They need an ID many, many things they do on a regular basis. Lastly, I believe only a government issued photo ID should be acceptable (ID card, drivers license, passport, military ID, etc.).

And before anyone says some don't have a way to get to the location and get an ID, political parties always have a "get out the vote" effort on election days where volunteers drive people to vote...let them get volunteers to drive them to get an ID.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

National Photo ID. Issue to all citizens, going door to door - then ask to see it (and not before then).

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: The issue of the home bound who must vote by mail needs to be addressed somehow, but surely something can be worked out for them. 

Easily fixed.  A National Photo ID and no secret ballots. 

One voter, one voter number, one ballot, NO secret ballot, all linked in the databases.  Done.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 4:03 pm » wrote: Easily fixed.  A National Photo ID and no secret ballots. 

One voter, one voter number, one ballot, NO secret ballot, all linked in the databases.  Done.
So demonrats can delete the votes they don't like?  I don't think so.  :mrgreen:   Besides, Biden already asked his DOJ to treat parents complaining to school board as terrorist, you want to give him the ability to further hassle citizens by telling him who voted for someone else?

Lastly, except for the quadrennial vote of the electors, every election ever held in this nation is a state and/or local election, no need for a new form of ID...the ones we have are sufficient.

Independent

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 13 Jan 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: A fores poll showed 80 percent support it.
Curious what you think about it. And why .
Like to see why people want it or not whats your reason .

I will do the same but rater see others post to start it off.
80% of Americans are scumbag racist segregationists!

or not. 

Independent

Share      Unread post

I think only land owners should vote.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 13 Jan 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: A fores poll showed 80 percent support it.

I will do the same but rater see others post to start it off.

The Left is made up of small numbers of very loud and bankrolled people.  Voter ID is the death of election rigging like we saw in 2020..White, Hispanic, Black, man or woman....secure election in very important to everyone....except the Left.....they can not survive secure elections

Independent

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 5:24 pm » wrote: The Left is made up of small numbers of very loud and bankrolled people.  Voter ID is the death of election rigging like we saw in 2020..White, Hispanic, Black, man or woman....secure election in very important to everyone....except the Left.....they can not survive secure elections
So well stated. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

It's all one big con game

Independent

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 5:34 pm » wrote: It's all one big con game
Let him who has eyes to see

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Independent » 13 Jan 2022, 5:34 pm » wrote: Let him who has eyes to see

Your eyes and ears are lying to you

The new slogan on the $1 bill

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye

I will do the same but rather see others post to start it off.
Most people already have an ID for **** sake.
People against it are a loud minority (probably with **** to hide). **** 'em.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Smell the defeat and desperation....LET"S GO BRANDON

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... ew-n506167

Independent

Share      Unread post

I just want to make sure white people count the votes. COUNT THE VOTES!!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Liberalsarescum » 13 Jan 2022, 7:56 pm » wrote: Yes but many democrats are against voter Id they say its unfair to poor blacks , guess it don't affect poor whites and Latinos AND ASIANS , or the red man etc. ,
I don't get that part.
If they already have an ID as I suspect they do, what is discriminatory about it?
Or unfair. I'm missing something...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2022, 10:27 pm » wrote: I don't get that part.
If they already have an ID as I suspect they do, what is discriminatory about it?
Or unfair. I'm missing something...
You are missing the part about many don't have the kinds of ID being asked for.

Issue one to all citizens and - ask away.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 5:24 pm » wrote: The Left is made up of small numbers of very loud and bankrolled people.  Voter ID is the death of election rigging like we saw in 2020..White, Hispanic, Black, man or woman....secure election in very important to everyone....except the Left.....they can not survive secure elections
YOU ARE TOTALLY DELUDED!
You drank of the poisoned waters of Trump "Stop the Steal" BS!

simple jack

Share      Unread post

You **** will be exterminated nov. ID won't mean squat!

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

I will do the same but rather see others post to start it off.
We’ll vote on blockchains before too long.