This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 10:44 pm » wrote: You are missing the part about many don't have the kinds of ID being asked for.

Issue one to all citizens and - ask away.
"Many" is just another word for "some".

IOW there is an ID already available for the rest of the people that want one.
Get it - if you're eligible.
If you aren't eligible for the ID then you don't vote (with good reason at that point).

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 5:24 pm » wrote: The Left is made up of small numbers of very loud and bankrolled people.  Voter ID is the death of election rigging like we saw in 2020..White, Hispanic, Black, man or woman....secure election in very important to everyone....except the Left.....they can not survive secure elections
Republican (fascist) definition of "secure" elections:  gerrymandered districts, fraudulent purges of mostly minorities and democrats from voter rolls, moved and closed polling places, cyber ninja type FRAUDITS, voter intimidation, phony *** forged official looking documents declaring their guy the winner, and laws allowing THEM the ability to throw out election results should they LOSE.

Last edited by B.See on 14 Jan 2022, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 6:45 am » wrote: "Many" is just another word for "some".

IOW there is an ID already available for the rest of the people that want one.
Get it - if you're eligible.
If you aren't eligible for the ID then you don't vote (with good reason at that point).
Some is all that matters.  People can't be denied the vote just because someone else wants to see a photo ID.

Issue them to all citizens, like other nations do.  Then ask to see them.

As per usual, you are clueless on why this is an issue and why the courts keep throwing out voter ID laws.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 7:27 am » wrote: Yes people can be denied the right to vote , voter Id inst about denying the right to vote its about assuring Americans  have the right to vote 1 time each . I doubt you can comprehend the meaning of that.
One time, for you.

1. A State or National Photo ID Card.
2. A State or National voting ID number.
3. No Secret Ballots.
4. One person, one number, one ballot, one vote, and all of them can be traced to that individual. 

No concerns about voter-fraud.  One man, one vote. 

And all you have to do is issue every citizen, door to door, and a Photo ID Card for voting like other nations.  As a benefit you get to find out who should and shouldn't be here.  Have a blast but don't ask for something you haven't issued first. When you do the courts toss such laws for denying eligible voters their ballots.

One voter, one number, one ballot.  In order to do so you have to toss the Secret Ballot but that's frankly not that big a deal, everyone will simply know who you voted for (like the old days)...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 7:46 am » wrote: No you dont issue it door to door . and the card must be a Id card with a finger print and Id number
Both of which can be done door-to-door.  That's why the digital word exists.

But since you are so stupid:

You knock on the door, you get their name, you validate their ID, you take their picture, you record their fingerprint, you upload it all to the database, you go on to the next person while back at the office they validate the upload, combine the information, print and mail the card to the citizen.

Done.

If there is a problem in any of that you make an exception while you get, or wait on, the paperwork you need.  When a whole region has been done you start asking for those new cards before someone votes.

It's not complicated, or even hard, we just aren't doing it. 

And it gets even easier if you do most of that at a polling place and next time, all the voters will have their new Photo Fingerprint Unique Number Eye Color Whatever-You-Want Information Voting IDs.

Tie that number to the ballot and you can trace any part of the vote back to the other...

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 7:12 am » wrote: Some is all that matters.  People can't be denied the vote just because someone else wants to see a photo ID.

Issue them to all citizens, like other nations do.  Then ask to see them.

As per usual, you are clueless on why this is an issue and why the courts keep throwing out voter ID laws.
That is already available to any eligible citizen.
Don't need anymore than what's already there.

What courts? Liberal activist judges? What laws?

Why is your National ID any better?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:15 am » wrote: That is already available to any eligible citizen.

You can get the ID for free, if you can get to where they issue it, if you have the paperwork, if you have money to get the paperwork, if there is paperwork (and even here, and now, there sometimes isn't), and so on.

As I said, you don't know about this issue because you haven't looked into it.

The courts toss these laws because the people writing them want them to keep others from voting, especially *** and the poor.  They are even honest about that, here and there.

So, you are a ****, don''t try to come after me on this issue.  I know it - you don't.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:15 am » wrote:

Why is your National ID any better?
Because it requires the government to go door to door, to account for every citizen (and non-citizen) in order to issue a National Photo ID Card.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:20 am » wrote: You can get the ID for free, if you can get to where they issue it, if you have the paperwork, if you have money to get the paperwork, if there is paperwork (and even here, and now, there sometimes isn't), and so on.

As I said, you don't know about this issue because you haven't looked into it.

The courts toss these laws because the people writing them want them to keep others from voting, especially *** and the poor.  They are even honest about that, here and there.

So, you are a ****, don''t try to come after me on this issue.  I know it - you don't.
Ok, how about a specific example how, as you delicately put it, *** are prevented from voting?
You know it. I don't. Convince me.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:22 am » wrote: Because it requires the government to go door to door, to account for every citizen (and non-citizen) in order to issue a National Photo ID Card.
Your *** are ok with that instead of whatever ID is already available?
Why? Isn't a state trustworthy?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2022, 10:27 pm » wrote: I don't get that part.
If they already have an ID as I suspect they do, what is discriminatory about it?
Or unfair. I'm missing something...
What's funny is that liberals think it's no problem to ask for a vaxxine ID if you want to eat in a restaurant but those same liberals think it's racist to ask for an ID if you want to vote....and they would probably cheer when vaxxine ID's would be mandatory in order to vote... even though less black people are vaxxinated then white people...

:blink:  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:26 am » wrote: Isn't a state trustworthy?
No.  People like DeSanToes run them.

And they don't want the *** and the poor voting.  That's bad for his - Party.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:28 am » wrote: No.  People like DeSanToes run them.

And they don't want the *** and the poor voting.  That's bad for his - Party.
You just said basically nothing.
Thanks for the validation that "You know. I don't".

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2022, 8:27 am » wrote: What's funny is that liberals think it's no problem to ask for a vaxxine ID if you want to eat in a restaurant but those same liberals think it's racist to ask for an ID if you want to vote....and they would probably cheer when vaxxine ID's would be mandatory in order to vote... even though less black people are vaxxinated then white people...

Pissing contests with some people lead to ****.  ;)  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:29 am » wrote: You just said basically nothing.
Thanks for the validation that "You know. I don't".

No, I said the reason why the States can't be trusted with Voting IDs.

The elections can be local but being a Citizen of the United States of America is - Federal. 

End of debate, there is none on that.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:31 am » wrote: No, I said the reason why the States can't be trusted with Voting IDs.

The elections can be local but being a Citizen of the United States of America is - Federal. 

End of debate, there is none on that.
Votes are certified at the state level. That is the end.

You still have shown NOTHING that ID's stop black people (you call them ***) from voting.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:35 am » wrote:
You still have shown NOTHING that ID's stop black people (you call them ***) from voting.

I don't need to.  The courts have said it all for me.

Read their rulings on Voter ID laws, and why they are (intentionally) discriminatory - I have.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:35 am » wrote: Votes are certified at the state level. That is the end.
No, it isn't, and the States can't be trusted without Federal oversight.

That much we are well aware of and have been for a literal century now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: Pissing contests with some people lead to ****.  Image
Trying to argue with the psycho penguin is completely useless... except for fun of course... he's such an incredible hypocrite... and that's when his meds are working... without them he gets even worse... lol... just ask him...

:die:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:38 am » wrote: I don't need to.  The courts have said it all for me.

Read their rulings on Voter ID laws, and why they are (intentionally) discriminatory - I have.
zzzzz... Not even a crumb from the pillar of society that "knows".

You **** at length about nothing but can't muster some idea...

Again. We are done. You are a rock.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: