This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: No, it isn't, and the States can't be trusted without Federal oversight.

That much we are well aware of and have been for a literal century now.
You win.
There, there, lil' guy. All better. :rolleyes:  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: zzzzz... Not even a crumb from the pillar of society that "knows".

You **** at length about nothing but can't muster some idea...

Again. We are done. You are a rock.  

Got beat so bad you run away again.

Nothing of a surprise.

Until next time, Troll-Mod.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:43 am » wrote: You win.
There, there, lil' guy. All better.
And he goes to his tried-and-true childish response that since he's wrong, that's my fault - I just want to "win".

Are you ever going to grow up and even pretend to be a man, even once?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:43 am » wrote: Got beat so bad you run away again.

Nothing of a surprise.

Until next time, Troll-Mod.
Ok, one last time.
Say SOMETHING that backs up YOUR claim.

Courts said what? I believe this because...

Those are thought starters for you.
You, so far, are gasping on the path. I just walked by.
Call it run if you like, counsellor. Image  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:47 am » wrote: Ok, one last time.
Say SOMETHING that backs up YOUR claim.

Courts said what? I believe this because...

Those are thought starters for you.
You, so far, are gasping on the path. I just walked by.
Call it run if you like, counsellor. 

If you would educate yourself on this issue, and read an opinion or two of a court tossing out a Voter ID Law, you would understand and not have to ask me these questions. 

Learn it on your own - I did so you can too.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:24 am » wrote: nope to much of a chance for fraud . You go to a federal office and get your id safe less people wandering around door to door getting assaulted and mugged and raped out in the weather year round.

You are Mr. Can't Be Done.

Pathetic.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:47 am » wrote: Ok, one last time.
Say SOMETHING that backs up YOUR claim...
Ok, I know you're doing it just for fun but still....

Image   Image   Image  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 8:57 am » wrote: If you would educate yourself on this issue, and read an opinion or two of a court tossing out a Voter ID Law, you would understand and not have to ask me these questions. 

Learn it on your own - I did so you can too.
Again. Who's running?

..or passed out...

8-)    Now I'm done. You proved your mettle.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 9:20 am » wrote: Again. Who's running?

You are, because you got beat and don't know the issue.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2022, 9:07 am » wrote: Ok, I know you're doing it just for fun but still....

Image   Image   Image  

He's still yelling at me while I amble away with a smirk.

I guess he "knows".
He just doesn't have the time to post one or two sentences about his great knowledge.

But he can post and re-post about how he won. Plenty of time for that.
;)  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 9:23 am » wrote: guess you are not to smart if you dont see how easy the system you talk about would be susceptible to fraud. Your not that stupid are you ?
It wouldn't be in the slightest.

If you think it would be - explain?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:10 am » wrote: Your either gullible , lying or stupid or walking the party line like a good little liberal nazi drone.Im not sure which . Maybe a little of them all.

So, you have no answer, as expected.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:17 am » wrote: Not at all Im just amazed that you are unable to see the possibility off fraud

There isn't any.

Tell us how that would happen?  And if you don't know then STFU, 63-year-old nitwit.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 7:12 am » wrote: Some is all that matters.  People can't be denied the vote just because someone else wants to see a photo ID.

Issue them to all citizens, like other nations do.  Then ask to see them.

As per usual, you are clueless on why this is an issue and why the courts keep throwing out voter ID laws.
Even President "Stink Finger" Biden has said...from the White House...the right to vote is not absolute.

I don't give a **** what other nations do.  Other nations execute people in the LGBTQ community, are you proposing the US start doing that?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 14 Jan 2022, 10:26 am » wrote: Even President "Stink Finger" Biden has said...from the White House...the right to vote is not absolute.

I don't give a **** what other nations do.  Other nations execute people in the LGBTQ community, are you proposing the US start doing that?

Irrelevant nonsense.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:25 am » wrote: First going door to door you don't really know who lives there or is living there.

And  fake papers are easy for illegals to get and you know that .

theirs 20 million living here maybe more.And most of them have some kind of fake papers or id or SS numbers and names from dead people or fake people
1. We don't need to.
2. Easy to spot against the databases.
3. They'd need a lot more than that to get an ID.  As much as you need for a Passport.

You are Mr. Can't Do Because It's Never Been Done Before.  

It might take a month to get a card.  We aren't just going to hand them out, but it would require going door to door to make sure all legal citizens have one.

Save your concerns for someone else.  They are nonsense.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 10:28 am » wrote: Irrelevant nonsense.

The comments of the President are irrelevant.  Interesting.

And who's comments are relevant?  Some liberal schmuck on the internet (read that as, you)?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 14 Jan 2022, 10:44 am » wrote:
And who's comments are relevant?  
Many, but not yours...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:41 am » wrote: LOl I delt with illegals a lot and know how easy it is to get a fake Id thats pretty credible the cartels sell them an do do college kids we busted a ring with over 500 fake ids and birth certificates

The process wouldn't be that simple-minded.

Your fears are overblown.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 13 Jan 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: I am 100% in favor of having to show a photo ID to vote. The issue of the home bound who must vote by mail needs to be addressed somehow, but surely something can be worked out for them. I also think it is asinine to say it "disenfranchises" the poor and minorities. They need an ID many, many things they do on a regular basis. Lastly, I believe only a government issued photo ID should be acceptable (ID card, drivers license, passport, military ID, etc.).

And before anyone says some don't have a way to get to the location and get an ID, political parties always have a "get out the vote" effort on election days where volunteers drive people to vote...let them get volunteers to drive them to get an ID.
I totally agree with the requirement of a photo ID to vote, however I do not believe a driver's license or the current government ID card is sufficient, as BOTH are readily available to illegals, with at least 16 states now offering a drivers license for illegals:
Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws to allow unauthorized immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses. These states—California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Washington—issue a license if an applicant provides certain documentation, such as a foreign birth certificate, foreign passport, or consular card and evidence of current residency in the state. 
As more and more Democrat-run states offer these IDs to illegals, they will soon give up the fight as long as enough illegals obtain those forms of ID.  And when Republicans complain about it, we'll naturally be called racists again for our demands that ONLY American citizens have the right to vote in our elections.