This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 11:32 am » wrote: LOl yea right I see how liberal Joe Biden is handling the boarder problem . Its about as simple minded as you can get.
Learn how to spell - border.  Start there.

You do know your grasp of the English language is minimal, correct?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 12:01 pm » wrote: Awwwwww when it cant win a argument with reasoning and logic and facts it becomes the spelling police in a final lame attemp to regain some type os self respect and superiority like a good little party member .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCr1rKJsBUA
It's not about winning or losing, you can't "win" against me, it's that you write like a moron and have very little understanding of the English language.

I was just curious if you knew that because it makes you look like a moron.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Liberalsarescum » 13 Jan 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: A fores poll showed 80 percent support it.
Curious what you think about it. And why .
Like to see why people want it or not whats your reason .

I will do the same but rather see others post to start it off.

I doubt any Democrat took part in that poll.

Or an extremely small number  -if any !

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 12:19 pm » wrote: LOl with your view points winning against you is like winning a fight aginst a 2 year old red headed step child on who going to drive .You think its cute and all and enjoy hearing what they say but in the end its a done deal.
You think a lot of yourself for someone who still doesn't understand what Liberalism is.

Keep it up and I'm done with you...

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Definitely the 20%.

LoL

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 12:34 pm » wrote: O my do you promise me? 
I do promise you, if you continue to act like a child.

Don't.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 7:07 am » wrote: Bv sounds like a very angry person

He is. He gets much worse. You should see his meltdowns.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:38 pm » wrote: I am waiting for one it should be very enjoyable and I only hope I can intensify the affect some way for him

I'll tag you when it starts. It is quite entertaining.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:40 pm » wrote: Please do it should be epic if not biblical .

@Huey  does a splendid job in inducing his meltdowns. I have done it a few times, but Huey does it with fluid proficiency.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:39 pm » wrote: You going to stop commenting on my posts or track me down and do something to me with your little wings ?

Just ignore you, if you troll like a child.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:05 pm » wrote: I may never recover from such a life altering event that I have caused myself , please don't sentence me to the  black abyss of self loathing and depression brought on by you denying your friendship and comments for all time.

We will never be friends - you're an idiot.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 2:27 pm » wrote: But you keep coming back time and time again, as if you were obsessed with me like a crack head on a binge  you seem unable to get me out of your mind, we cn all see it from your constant replays . Its like having a stalker .except your not dangerous just amusing . Kinda like a 6 week old puppy fun to play with and watch them act all big and bag and vicious . Then you just pick them up and place them in a kennel and listen to them whine like you do until they go to sleep .

As I said, you think a lot of yourself and you shouldn't.  You aren't very smart but your English is better.

I respond to new posts and you post a lot.

If you'd like me to completely ignore you - I will.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: Why would I want you to ignore me , you have not offended me in any way, you were the one crying about not replying to me . If your unable to handle debating me then perhaps it would be better for your mental health before you become like ohm.
I dont want to be responsible for you needing mental health help or going on a shooting spree. So its up to you if you ignore me , not up to me , unlike most democrats I prefer not to think for those I consider a   peon . I prefer you make that decision on your own.

I'm not a Democrat either, I'm a Liberal - like George Washington.

Remember him?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote:
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: Why would I want you to ignore me , you have not offended me in any way, you were the one crying about not replying to me . If your unable to handle debating me then perhaps it would be better for your mental health before you become like ohm.
I dont want to be responsible for you needing mental health help or going on a shooting spree. So its up to you if you ignore me , not up to me , unlike most democrats I prefer not to think for those I consider a   peon . I prefer you make that decision on your own.

I'm not a Democrat either, I'm a Liberal - like George Washington.

Remember him?

No, you are not.  You would have been scorned.  Plus, you would have sided with the king. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 13 Jan 2022, 11:44 pm » wrote: You **** will be exterminated nov. ID won't mean squat!

Check your diaper....you seem to be a little irritable.....and you know what that means 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

B.See » 14 Jan 2022, 7:07 am » wrote: Republican (fascist) definition of "secure" elections:  gerrymandered districts, fraudulent purges of mostly minorities and democrats from voter rolls, moved and closed polling places, cyber ninja type FRAUDITS, voter intimidation, phony *** forged official looking documents declaring their guy the winner, and laws allowing THEM the ability to throw out election results should they LOSE.

Cool cartoon avatar....what are you?...6?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 3:09 pm » wrote: Yes of course he was the second president
Closer than I would have expected, from you.

I thought you might be thinking of a quarterback on the Washington Redskins.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:49 am » wrote: Yes the democrat party has changed a lot and not for the better to me. I was a democrat in my younger days from about 17 to 24 then I changed. It has indeed got a lot of factions and some are out right strange and perverted to anti American to pro illegals to pro drugs to pro she males and child molesters its sicking to me  to see apolitical party with such factions , I don't care for some who support the republican party also , some of the militia groups and some of the do called white supremacist groups , who thank god most of these groups are small and poorly funded and not that common .
I was a Democrat too....fairly hardcore...then the nuts with money started creeping in...whoile thing went to ****....unless you're a complete nutjob...then it feels like home

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 3:27 pm » wrote: LOL I knew you would be dumb enough to bite and don't know shat about history .There were several President before George Washington

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1244133512
Right, but you said two (meaning one before), and that was before the present Constitution which established the nation.  Since then, Washington was the first. 

Without checking the link I believe there were ten under the Articles of Confederation (which don't matter any more than the Mayflower Compact)...

Now I will look at your link and see if it's valid.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

"8 Presidents of the U.S. Before George Washington"

And I said ten, close enough for government work (for something that doesn't matter a damn).