This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Independent

Share      Unread post

One thing I noticed and it’s now validated by data.

COVID cases increased every time there was a vaccination surge. Not a coincidence.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Well I have not been sick since getting the vaccine. Actually I've been the most health of my life after getting the shot.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Independent » 13 Jan 2022, 5:03 pm » wrote: One thing I noticed and it’s now validated by data.

COVID cases increased every time there was a vaccination surge. Not a coincidence.

yeah they a giving the covid to people with the shot. I heard it on Carlson. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 4:57 pm » wrote: No, because suffering is involved.

The rule is - no suffering.
Yeah yeah, fruit cake - the rule is you're a **** talking poseur.

There is no way to get rid of ONE person - much less 19 of every 20 - without causing suffering. 

So you are just a ****-mouthing little girl trying to sound cool and actually sounding retarded. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Amazing how Fauci continues to back track whenever the truth comes out and [[[THE MSM]]] is totally silent about it.

Remember how fast he said "OK EVERYBODY..YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MASKS OFF..!!"...when he was positively linked to knowing that the virus originated in Wuhan and that the USA was funding illegal GOF "research".

omh

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 4:32 pm » wrote: "Are the vaccinated harming their immune systems?"

No...
Actually unknown, takes generations for it to actually be accounted for. Thing is generations only evolving as displaced here now. Your relative time logistics doesn't cover that part of evolving here now.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Yeah the vaccines are giving people 5g I saw it on Facebook. Derp derp.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2022, 5:09 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah, fruit cake - the rule is you're a **** talking poseur.

There is no way to get rid of ONE person - much less 19 of every 20 - without causing suffering. 

So you are just a ****-mouthing little girl trying to sound cool and actually sounding retarded.

There is if they don't know it, and that is why I prefer to get rid of all of humanity, simultaneously.

That takes no chances.

Independent

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 5:20 pm » wrote: Yeah the vaccines are giving people 5g I saw it on Facebook. Derp derp.
Flail. Flail away. It’s your death throes. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 5:20 pm » wrote: Yeah the vaccines are giving people 5g I saw it on Facebook. Derp derp.
Only reason civilians are getting 5g is because the military has moved to 6g.

Independent

Share      Unread post

The dam is about to break.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Independent » 13 Jan 2022, 5:36 pm » wrote: The dam is about to break.
Is it. Please tell us wise one. Let's hear your predictions. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
There are two absolute prog sycophants on this thread.

Both wishing death on people - from two different directions.
(Or at least not caring if people die)

omh

Share      Unread post

Independent » 13 Jan 2022, 5:36 pm » wrote: The dam is about to break.
damn it. It is a joke about the Hoover damn not holding back much water anymore.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Independent » 13 Jan 2022, 5:28 pm » wrote: Flail. Flail away. It’s your death throes.

She was trying so desperately to sound relevant...but SHE FAILED MISERABLY.... :rofl:  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

freeman » 13 Jan 2022, 4:41 pm » wrote: Only a moron would be capable of lodging that denial. The only question is, what is the extent of the damage. But the possibilities are increasingly disturbing. in a few years we could be living in times like followed the black plague with all the vaxxed deaths.
Canadian Doctor Believes Two-Thirds of Vaccinated Could Die of Heart Failure

Japanese study – vax spike protein in spleen, liver, adrenals, ovaries
You don't know anything about the vaccines, Otherwise you'd never post such ****.  Pfizer and Moderna are totally inert.  They are literally target dummies for the immune system.  Its the same basic tactic we've been using for nearly a century.  mRNA is simply a paint job.  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 5:21 pm » wrote: There is if they don't know it, and that is why I prefer to get rid of all of humanity, simultaneously.

That takes no chances.
Can't be done without suffering, **** breath - or without brains.

And you certainly have no brains, fruitcake. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
ScottMon » 13 Jan 2022, 6:40 pm » wrote: You don't know anything about the vaccines, Otherwise you'd never post such ****.  Pfizer and Moderna are totally inert.  They are literally target dummies for the immune system.  Its the same basic tactic we've been using for nearly a century.  mRNA is simply a paint job.

But Tucker told us to fight the experts. And damn it we will not let smart people tell us how this thing works. Twitter posts and Facebook are my gods.

Any republican always. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2022, 7:16 pm » wrote: Can't be done without suffering...
Actually, in can be.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 13 Jan 2022, 5:40 pm » wrote: There are two absolute prog sycophants on this thread.

Both wishing death on people - from two different directions.
(Or at least not caring if people die)
Hear about the latest young athlete to just DROP DEAD..?
A MLB Catcher..28 years old.