This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 5:07 pm » wrote: Well I have not been sick since getting the vaccine. Actually I've been the most health of my life after getting the shot.
Nobody who is familiar with your endless string of lies believes anything you have  say.
Your credibility is even lower than Brandon's
Oh yeah...Brandon got caught lying again. This time he claimed while speaking to some Black College Students that he was arrested while taking part in a Civil Rights Demonstration....... Image  
The WaPo background checked this claim and awarded Brandon with FOUR PINOCCHIOS..... Image  

Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 14 Jan 2022, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Vegas » 13 Jan 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: God you are such a **** moron. Why should anyone take you seriously when you don't even come up with any explanation of anything? 

"No." yeah, that's some great debate material right there.
MR. VEGAS..after reading that last totallyworthlesswasteoftimetoreadpost of his......I foe'd him. 
Now....if enough of us would do that..... Image :idea:   

omh

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 10:07 pm » wrote: Actually, in can be.
But you don't know how or why demanding everyone else discover it first.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 4:52 pm » wrote: Where do you get this total **** nonsense from?

Oh, right, American Never Learned How To Thinkers.
From the label.
Some of us just aren't eager to have Big Pharma send anti-freeze coursing through our veins.
And this list doesn't even include the secret ingredients that they aren't disclosing.

Pfizer:
"Active Ingredient
    nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2

Lipids
    (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis (ALC-3015)
    (2- hexyldecanoate),2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159)
    1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (DPSC)
    cholesterol
Which one of those chemicals were tested for long term side effects when administered to a human being? Which combination of those ingredients were ever tested for long term side effects?

Salts
    potassium chloride
    monobasic potassium phosphate
    sodium chloride
    basic sodium phosphate dihydrate

Other
    sucrose

Moderna ingredients:

Active ingredient
    mRNA (Nucleoside-modified mRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2

Lipids
    Polyethylene glycol (PEG) 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol (DMG)
    1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
    Cholesterol
    SM-102 (Proprietary to Moderna)  [SM-102 (heptadecan-9-yl 8-((2-hydroxyethyl) (6-oxo-6-(undecyloxy) hexyl) amino) octanoate)]

Salts
    Thromethamine
    Thomethamine hydrocholoride
    Acetic acid
    Sodium Acetate

Other
    Sucrose

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
I'm allergic to poly-glychol. And sulfa drugs. I googled it for kicks.It said. people who are allergic to sulfa medicines* should not be bothered* but just in case take along your epi pen. LOL

freeman

Share      Unread post

Independent » 13 Jan 2022, 5:03 pm » wrote: One thing I noticed and it’s now validated by data.

COVID cases increased every time there was a vaccination surge. Not a coincidence.
Astute observation.
145-Country Study - Sharp INCREASE of Transmission/DEATH After vaxx

freeman

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 5:07 pm » wrote: Well I have not been sick since getting the vaccine. Actually I've been the most health of my life after getting the shot.
Getting antifreeze injected into your body is just as beneficial as taking vitamins!

freeman

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Jan 2022, 5:12 pm » wrote: Amazing how Fauci continues to back track whenever the truth comes out and [[[THE MSM]]] is totally silent about it.

Remember how fast he said "OK EVERYBODY..YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MASKS OFF..!!"...when he was positively linked to knowing that the virus originated in Wuhan and that the USA was funding illegal GOF "research".
Now they're all backing off on boosters.
I wonder if it is the specter of looming Nuremberg 2.0 and the prosecutions and executions of those responsible for the completely unnecessary deaths of millions of people worldwide, for profit?
https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... _mind.html

Last edited by freeman on 14 Jan 2022, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

freeman » 14 Jan 2022, 2:13 pm » wrote: Now they're all backing off on boosters.
I wonder if it is the specter of looming Nuremberg 2.0?
https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... _mind.html
No, the Jews control the legal system so they won’t be prosecuted. Most likely the sheeple will be angry at their puppets in charge.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Jan 2022, 11:53 pm » wrote: MR. VEGAS..after reading that last totallyworthlesswasteoftimetoreadpost of his......I foe'd him. 
Now....if enough of us would do that..... Image Image
Took you a while… Image  

What I usually do is to identify said poster’s IQ…and in the case of < 120 if that person says nothing humorous to compensate then it’s block time.

Vegas Giants was 0-1 SD but I have to admit he made me laugh quite often…so I still read his posts. I am actually in favor of him returning to display his demented humor once more.    

The person you ignored is 107 maximum (probably around 102) and has said nothing entertaining at all…he is worthless trash. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 14 Jan 2022, 2:14 pm » wrote: No, the Jews control the legal system so they won’t be prosecuted. Most likely the sheeple will be angry at their puppets in charge.
inaccurate by about 90%. But corruption makes possession 90% of the law ordering ancestries to perform as typecast people renting a social narrative cradle to grave or else be convicted of antisocial behavior under umbrellas of insubordination, treason, blasphemy..

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2022, 4:32 pm » wrote: "Are the vaccinated harming their immune systems?"

No...
...you bidentarded @ssholes probably don't know it but years ago (and even some today) ((((((((THE $CIENCE))))))) was telling farmers to load our living soils with artificial chemical fertilizers/amendments and laughing at/ignoring those who preached in favor of natural and organic soil amendments...now (((((((THE $CIENCE))))))) is telling us again that artificial chemical immunity is better than natural organic immunity!   [hint for pengwintard: the $cientists were wrong about artificial chemical fertilizers but a lot of money was made on the advice  :o   of (((((THE $CIENCE)))))]

.... [this pengwin @sshole could be adequately replaced by fraudci's  :o  parrot!...word...]   ;)  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Science also gave us the Green Revolution. No one is saying it can't be hit or miss but there's no reason to be paranoid, and you are paranoid. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:34 pm » wrote: Science also gave us the Green Revolution. No one is saying it can't be hit or miss but there's no reason to be paranoid, and you are paranoid. 
science isn't all you cracked it up to be. those corrupted seek a piece of the action, where those finding peace of mind think outside vernacular tribalism in control of ancestral progression forward now.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:34 pm » wrote: Science also gave us the Green Revolution. No one is saying it can't be hit or miss but there's no reason to be paranoid, and you are paranoid.
....'skeptical', not 'paranoid', [email protected]

"Intelligent people are full of doubt, while stupid ones are full of confidence."

freeman

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 13 Jan 2022, 6:40 pm » wrote: You don't know anything about the vaccines, Otherwise you'd never post such ****.  Pfizer and Moderna are totally inert.  They are literally target dummies for the immune system.  Its the same basic tactic we've been using for nearly a century.  mRNA is simply a paint job.
ScottMon is confusing a Big Pharma never before tried leaky non-vaxx experiment with traditional "sterilizing" vaccines. 
He is also confusing the lies Big Pharma told to get their EUA when they promised the vaxx would remain near the injection site and create antibodies from there, as opposed to the fact and reality, that the spike proteins move throughout the circulatory system and lodge in organs - (particularly the ovaries, so we won't know the full impact until female babies in the womb today, reach child-bearing age).

Here is the warning from back in 2017, about the crap ScottMon was injected with:
"In November 2017, the mRNA technology was safety-tested by Maja Sedic and her colleagues in Sprague-Dawley rats and cynomolgus monkeys at the Montreal and Sherbrooke facilities of Charles River Laboratories. They found, inter alia, that "mRNA is a labile biological molecule and therefore requires the use of protective delivery systems to effectively harness its potential," as the mRNA spread beyond the injection site and was found in the liver, spleen, bone marrow and heart.[27]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderna#2017 

The Japan biodistribution study shows little must have been done about the delivery system since the spike proteins are found throughout the vascular system and organs. But hey, what do the vaxx makers have to loose, since they are completely exempt from liability for any damage they do no matter how many people they sicken or kill?!
Japanese study – vax spike protein in spleen, liver, adrenals, ovaries

That's why the spike proteins that form micro blood clots may be plugging up ScottMon's finest capillaries as I write, eventually perhaps rendering his lungs unable to supply enough oxygen to operate his heart. Let alone increase his risk of cancer from a dysregulated immune system.

People that lack a capacity for critical thought look at videos like the one below and say "Gee I'm glad that didn't happen to me!"
But what they obviously should actually be saying is "Gee, I'm glad that didn't happen to me......as much.....yet!"
https://www.*******.com/video/Lezc9gIHoOLb/

There's little question that everyone that was vaxxed was damaged, the only real question is to what extent.
Last edited by freeman on 14 Jan 2022, 3:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 2:48 pm » wrote: ....'skeptical' ...
You are much more than just that.

If you weren't then you wouldn't be worried about the vaccines, that do nothing more than prime the immune system to the spikes in this Coronavirus.

peepee

Share      Unread post

...the rodales were telling us the right way to grow food for 50 years while your [email protected] government '$cientist$' were laughing at/ignoring them, [email protected] 

...[between the bidentarded and the trumptarded every aspect of 'tardedness is covered!]... 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 2:53 pm » wrote: ...the rodales were telling us the right way to grow food for 50 years while your [email protected] government '$cientist$' were laughing at/ignoring them, [email protected] 

...[between the bidentarded and the trumptarded every aspect of 'tardedness is covered!]...
You are a tireless and mindless drone...

By chance, have you ever voted for someone who won an election in America?  Or do you always vote for people with no chance of winning?

Last edited by Pengwin on 14 Jan 2022, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:51 pm » wrote: You are much more than just that.

If you weren't then you wouldn't be worried about the vaccines, that do nothing more than prime the immune system to the spikes in this Coronavirus.
''prime the immune system?"  :rofl:  

[i sense this [email protected] idiot is a big pharma $ale$man]  ;)