This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Wholesale inflation hits a record 9.7%: Supply chain disruptions 'will continue to pin producer prices near record levels'
  • Wholesale inflation hit 9.7% in 2021, according to new data on Thursday
  • It comes a day after consumer prices hit 7% inflation, the most since 1982 
  • Experts say that 'persistent supply disruptions' are keeping costs high
  • Biden's approval ratings have taken a huge hit because of the surge in prices 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... years.html

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 5:50 pm » wrote: Wholesale inflation hits a record 9.7%: Supply chain disruptions 'will continue to pin producer prices near record levels'
Supply chain disruptions 'will continue to pin producer prices near record levels'

@Huey  

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 6:06 pm » wrote: Supply chain disruptions 'will continue to pin producer prices near record levels'

@Huey
Biden's "GDP Growth" has been totally wiped out by his massive Inflation!!

3% GDP minus his 9% Inflation, and you have a LOSS of 6% placed squarely on the backs of those trying to just make it month to month.

Taxing the Poor is what Democrats do with their inflationary "economic principles' of printing money when it's not needed.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Beekeeper » 13 Jan 2022, 6:10 pm » wrote: Biden's "GDP Growth" has been totally wiped out by his massive Inflation!!

3% GDP minus his 9% Inflation, and you have a LOSS of 6% placed squarely on the backs of those trying to just make it month to month.

Taxing the Poor is what Democrats do with their inflationary "economic principles' of printing money when it's not needed.
No...stop..

You're so **** stupid you don't know Nominal from Real.

You took your econ Pass/Fail.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Oh there is no doubt that Biden will get blamed. But it's covid related.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 6:06 pm » wrote: Supply chain disruptions 'will continue to pin producer prices near record levels'

@Huey

yep we know....you all just stand there and say, "It's not our fault" and then offer everyone a bowl of word soup

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 6:17 pm » wrote: yep we know....you all just stand there and say, "It's not our fault" and then offer everyone a bowl of word soup
Yes anything that challenges your **** up view of everything is word soup. We all can see that. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 6:17 pm » wrote: yep we know....you all just stand there and say, "It's not our fault" and then offer everyone a bowl of word soup
Bv’s new tactic since I stopped giving him so much attention is to tag me in his many of his replies.  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 6:13 pm » wrote: No...stop..

yes....reality sucks so confuse yourself so as not to have to deal with it...great strategy but pretty much worthless in the real world...but....you are a dickhead so., "go for it"

Huey

Share      Unread post

@Huey
BV, I am married snd I don’t swing that way.  Your live choice is fine with me but no, I am not going to date you.

Ps.  Nice meltdown.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 6:20 pm » wrote: Bv’s new tactic since I stopped giving him so much attention is to tag me in his many of his replies.

I hate to say it but it looks like he's become your personal stalker....whatever you did to him it must have been epic

omh

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 5:50 pm » wrote: Wholesale inflation hits a record 9.7%: Supply chain disruptions 'will continue to pin producer prices near record levels'
Jimmy Carter is off the hook for worst sitting president. habitat for humanity saved his namesake after Reagan defeated him.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

omh » 13 Jan 2022, 6:29 pm » wrote: Jimmy Carter is off the hook for worst sitting president. habitat for humanity saved his namesake after Reagan defeated him.

Obamam came close but Biden's has it down....He's got his Jimmy on...at least Jimmy didn't sell America out to the highest bidder like Biden and his drug addicted family did

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 6:32 pm » wrote: Obamam came close but Biden's has it down....He's got his Jimmy on...at least Jimmy didn't sell America out to the highest bidder like Biden and his drug addicted family did
Lol just make up ****. It's what you do. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Not like neffy had an ounce of respect or dignity before he whored out for this one folks.

Huey

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2022, 6:27 pm » wrote: I hate to say it but it looks like he's become your personal stalker....whatever you did to him it must have been epic
I broke him.  He is traumatized.  Suffering PTSD.  It may have been one too many mentions of Pepper Spray.

omh

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 13 Jan 2022, 6:37 pm » wrote: Lol just make up ****. It's what you do. 
Glad all you do is recite what other group thinks invent as possible life beyond biologically alive now.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2022, 6:41 pm » wrote: I broke him.  He is traumatized.  Suffering PTSD.  It may have been one too many mentions of Pepper Spray.

the guys got a hell of a red *** over something....good job!!

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 6:13 pm » wrote: No...stop..

Seems to anyone with half a brain that you just got your butt handed to you massively!!

Thanks for the concession!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Beekeeper » 13 Jan 2022, 8:38 pm » wrote: Seems to anyone with half a brain that you just got your butt handed to you massively!!

Thanks for the concession!
What's the difference?