This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 10:18 am » wrote: I haven't been answered,  lying little twat.

You don't answer because you are a lying little coward.

Just because you don't like the answer does not mean you haven't been answered.  We are done here, mighty mouth. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 10:23 am » wrote: Just because you don't like the answer does not mean you haven't been answered.  We are done here, mighty mouth.
does not mean you haven't been answered
There was no reason, nor were there any examples in the Tiny Format.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 14 Jan 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: Put me on ignore if you don't want to hear it.
I'll be right here, pissing in your rheumy eyes, Ruby...

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 10:26 am » wrote: I'll be right here, pissing in your rheumy eyes, Ruby...
Then stop whining. I didn't do the poll showing Biden at a new low in the polls nor do I have any control of his mush-mouthing every time he gets in front of a camera.....nor did I pick his brain dead VP.

So quit being a ******* and take your beating.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I missed that, you left out the best part.... why is that?

:rofl:   :rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 14 Jan 2022, 10:31 am » wrote: Then stop whining. I didn't do the poll showing Biden at a new low in the polls nor do I have any control of his mush-mouthing every time he gets in front of a camera.....nor did I pick his brain dead VP.

So quit being a ******* and take your beating.
We have your assertions..

And the frank evaluation of Grifty's appointees, Ruby.

Not to mention historians.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 10:53 am » wrote: We have your assertions..

Historians record human behavior while alive, not how life sustains lifetimes limited to mutually evolving here now.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 10:53 am » wrote: We have your assertions..

Yeah, I would want to change the subject to Trump, too.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 14 Jan 2022, 11:11 am » wrote: Yeah, I would want to change the subject to Trump, too.
No, Ruby....

It's still about you.

Why should anyone buy your definitions given your eager credulity?

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 11:16 am » wrote: No, Ruby....

It's still about you.

Why should anyone buy your definitions given your eager credulity?
Definitions? What did I define?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 14 Jan 2022, 12:53 pm » wrote: Definitions? What did I define?
You're trying to define Biden.

omh

Share      Unread post

neue regel » 14 Jan 2022, 12:53 pm » wrote: Definitions? What did I define?
how corrupt social narratives remain in plain sight. Actions speak louder than use of vocabulary suggesting real isn't real.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

I've been in the grocery stores. Most of the empty spots are heavily processed foods. I don't eat those, so it doesn't affect me. I don't eat meat, so those high prices don't affect me. Fresh fruits and vegetables are slightly higher, but a $15-20 food budget increase won't really affect me.

My car is paid for, and I have no intention of trading it in; so high new and used car prices don't affect me.

I wear my clothing til it wears out, so I don't need anything there.

My recommendation for people worried about inflation; STOP BUYING ALL THE CRAP SITTING ON TANKERS FROM CHINA!

Huey

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 14 Jan 2022, 1:33 pm » wrote: I've been in the grocery stores. Most of the empty spots are heavily processed foods. I don't eat those, so it doesn't affect me. I don't eat meat, so those high prices don't affect me. Fresh fruits and vegetables are slightly higher, but a $15-20 food budget increase won't really affect me.

My car is paid for, and I have no intention of trading it in; so high new and used car prices don't affect me.

My recommendation for people worried about inflation; STOP BUYING ALL THE CRAP SITTING ON TANKERS FROM CHINA!

The lack of new cars and the price of used cars is more due to the chip shortage than anything else.  

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

I've been in the grocery stores. Most of the empty spots are heavily processed foods. I don't eat those, so it doesn't affect me. I don't eat meat, so those high prices don't affect me. Fresh fruits and vegetables are slightly higher, but a $15-20 food budget increase won't really affect me.

omh

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 14 Jan 2022, 1:33 pm » wrote: I've been in the grocery stores. Most of the empty spots are heavily processed foods. I don't eat those, so it doesn't affect me. I don't eat meat, so those high prices don't affect me. Fresh fruits and vegetables are slightly higher, but a $15-20 food budget increase won't really affect me.

wow, everyone should be like you. out of sight, out of mind.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 10:02 pm » wrote: China,China, China!

FOXLOL.

This right and wrong political stuff is for the adults to discuss...go play Barbie's with your sister

Huey

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 Jan 2022, 3:01 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2022, 10:02 pm » wrote: China,China, China!

FOXLOL.

This right and wrong political stuff is for the adults to discuss...go play Barbie's with your sister

That's funny!  :rofl:  

He gets mad because he never gets to play with the Pink Corvette. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 3:03 pm » wrote: That's funny!  Image  

He gets mad because he never gets to play with the Pink Corvette.
What's really funny is Naffy using the possessive in place of the plural, Verbal.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 14 Jan 2022, 3:01 pm » wrote: This right and wrong political stuff is for the adults to discuss...go play Barbie's with your sister
I'm familiar with your "work".