This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 11:37 am » wrote: No wonder democrats love free stuff and that and inflation go hand in hand

that's what happens when the adult let the kids drive....straight into the ditch

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 3:03 pm » wrote: That's funny!  Image  

He gets mad because he never gets to play with the Pink Corvette.
He's jealous of Barbie's smoothy....one quick slice and he could have one too!  

but you know how BV is about pretending

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 1:36 pm » wrote: wow, everyone should be like you. out of sight, out of mind.

Wow, everyone should be like me.  Money in my bank account; I can pay my bills; and I don't have a bunch worthless Chinese plastic crap cluttering up my house.

It sounds good to me. :D  

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 15 Jan 2022, 6:08 am » wrote: My god you spoke like a normal human , I'm impressed .
Always avoiding the topic of how biology is the physical singularity of eternally changing people occupying time inhabiting space as geographically alive now.

LibDave

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Beekeeper » 13 Jan 2022, 6:10 pm » wrote: Biden's "GDP Growth" has been totally wiped out by his massive Inflation!!

3% GDP minus his 9% Inflation, and you have a LOSS of 6% placed squarely on the backs of those trying to just make it month to month.

Taxing the Poor is what Democrats do with their inflationary "economic principles' of printing money when it's not needed.
It isn't really 3%.  They report year-on-year changes.  They compare it to the data from 1 year earlier.  Not a tough hurdle to cross considering the impacts of COVID a year ago.  This long after the COVID craziness and actually starting to try and open up parts of the economy and Biden's policies are so damaging we have only  managed to increase GDP 3% compared with last year?  Ugly.