This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Phelix_Dacat » 14 Jan 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: You'll be spinning your wheels.

Pengwin believes mankind must be erased from the planet to save the fungi and flora and fauna. Think Bond's Moonraker without the sending of the "best" of humanity back to the planet to reseed mankind with Übermenschen on the earth.

Pengwin is also quite suicidal and is more than happy to take a lot of folks with him when he goes.

He's also an unrepentant bigoted jackass. A common trait on this forum. Right and left and in-between as well.

Tread carefully.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cows and bats and cats ... OH MY!

:ninja:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Phelix_Dacat » 14 Jan 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: Cows and bats and cats ... OH MY!

I had that clock when I was a kid!
Luved it. Did you have one?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:19 am » wrote: I got the ideal for this thread when responding to the UFO thread started by Cindi .

First I'm not a tree hugging   environmentalist , but I do consider my self a realist and have been around 63 years and seen a fair amount of change in my life. I have  dealt with people as a authority figure for decades and have put people in jail and seen the best and worse of people .

I do not have high hopes for our species longevity while maintaining advanced technology at our current rate of breeding and dwindling natural resources and available technology. ( ohm is affecting me lol )
I myself feel our numbers are far to many to support and will eventually led to competition for resources perhaps even wars in the future . We already see China and Russia and others maneuvering  for territory and resources .
 One of our first steps should be controlling our populations . We are growing way to fast as a species for our planet . reducing our numbers is required for longevity of our species..

Yea I know I'm going to get a lot of flack over this thread and **** with , bring it Im a big boy and can take it.
One project I would like to see get more funding is cold fission , its the next step in true energy independence . Also solar should be made better and cheaper , it would be just as important as any  Cold fission
The population will cease to increase in a couple decades.
Trend charts already show that.

Putting those brakes on now is far too late to accomplish anything meaningful.

Enormous swaths of the earth need to be "controlled" and people corralled into small areas.
Can I be a controller? Please?

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 14 Jan 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: The population will cease to increase in a couple decades.
Trend charts already show that.

Putting those brakes on now is far too late to accomplish anything meaningful.

Enormous swaths of the earth need to be "controlled" and people corralled into small areas.
Can I be a controller? Please?
trend charts, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. gee with covid wiping out great and great great grandparents living past 70, numbers will drop as grandparents reach great great grandparent status over 70.

thanks covid variants forward. Nobody will suspect ruling elites created this in an emerging 3rd world lab accidently released globally.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:19 am » wrote:
 One of our first steps should be controlling our populations . We are growing way to fast as a species for our planet . reducing our numbers is required for longevity of our species..

Also solar should be made better and cheaper , it would be just as important as any  Cold fission
1. Don't count on it happening by human design !
Unless it's by  (biological)  wars.

2. Solar is counterproductive.
Not only does it pollute the environment, it also destroys the fauna and flora.
--------------
There is no politically acceptable solution  . . .  or even will to solve the problem.

For one thing, it would be political suicide for any politician to advocate draconian limits to population growth.

The only rules that would help to really and effectively solve all the problems mankind is facing are:

1. reduce human numbers.
2. reduce overconsumption.
3. reduce overproduction.
4. Eliminate  (literally)  denial of the first 3.
-------------
Start with executing all criminals who have blood on their hands.
-------------------------
On second thought  . . .  controlling population growth  MAY VERY WELL BE UNDERWAY ALREADY  . . .  be it in disguise!

What with all these ***, queers, transgenders and assorted perverts ?
They can't multiply, can they ?

LoL

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 11:29 am » wrote: Yres if it was up to me you could have a continent or region to control would china be OK
I don't speak Cantonese or Mandarin but I could use an interpreter, I guess.

I don't speak "horse" either. How hard is it to corral those guys?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
JinnMartini » 14 Jan 2022, 12:47 pm » wrote: 1. Don't count on it happening by human design !

--------------
There is no politically acceptable solution  . . .  or even will to solve the problem.

For one thing, it would be political suicide for any politician to advocate draconian limits to population growth.

The only rules that would help to really and effectively solve all the problems mankind is facing are:

1. reduce human numbers.
-------------
On second thought  . . .  controlling population growth  MAY VERY WELL BE UNDERWAY ALREADY  . . .  be it in disguise!

LoL
They'll adopt and poison more children's minds. :blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 1:09 pm » wrote: They'll adopt and poison more children's minds. :blink:  
Glad you recognized ****.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
JinnMartini » 14 Jan 2022, 12:47 pm » wrote: 1. Don't count on it happening by human design !

--------------

1. reduce human numbers.
-------------

LoL
People worry that we have too many "other" people. Image  

Part of our psychology as a race has always been to expand, expand, expand.
Well, we reached the limits of our world long ago. Frontiers are now neighborhoods.

Our psychology has to catch on. And it is if you look at it.

Smart people have fewer babies or babies later in life. Stupid people just ****.
Those are the ones you controllists should be sterilizing.

Catholics used to have huge families. Not so much anymore. Catching on... see?

Hints for Controllists:
Stop paying welfare ******* for their kids
(at least verify "daddy" is around. Each one of the ****).
That'll help slow that **** party down a bit.
-and-
Abolish that Immigration Anchor Baby ****. A subset of the first hint.

Disincentivize baby making. Especially the stupid gene pool.
Idiocracy is our future. Try to at least fight back some. Image  

"You're **** up. You talk like a ***. Your ****'s all retarded."

https://youtu.be/tFfTludf0SU

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 14 Jan 2022, 1:15 pm » wrote: People worry that we have too many "other" people. Image  

Part of our psychology as a race has always been to expand, expand, expand.
Well, we reached the limits of our world long ago. Frontiers are now neighborhoods.

Our psychology has to catch on. And it is if you look at it.

Smart people have fewer babies or babies later in life. Stupid people just ****.

Catholics used to have huge families. Not so much anymore. Catching on... see?

Hints for Controllists:
Stop paying welfare ******* for their kids
(at least verify "daddy" is around. Each one of the ****).
That'll help slow that **** party down a bit.
-and-
Abolish that Immigration Anchor Baby ****. A subset of the first hint.

Disincentivize baby making. Especially the stupid gene pool.
Idiocracy is our future. Try to at least fight back some. Image  

"You're **** up. You talk like a ***. Your ****'s all retarded."

https://youtu.be/tFfTludf0SU

this whole post is comparing what people choose to believe and not one thing about how biology sustains self evident population present among lifetimes adapting in space relative to great great grandparent generation to arriving great great grandchildren conceived to replace everyone so far.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 1:15 pm » wrote:

Smart people have fewer babies or babies later in life.

Stupid people just ****.

1. That's for sure !

2. I guess that's muslimes we're talking about, there !
They breed like the viruses they are !
The poorest have 4 wives  . . .  the affluent up to 40  . . .  and that does not include the concubines !
This king in Saudi Barbaria sired over a hundred children !

After his tenth he should have been strung to a palm tree by his balls !

In fact  . . .  he should have been decapitated when he was a teenager !

Gas  'em  all  . . .  Allah (swat) will sort  'em out with the help of MuhamMAD  (pig piss be upon him) !

LoL

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: We had a local guy, who was pretty famous. Scientist. The man invented a garbage burning stove.  It put out heat and it burned CLEAN environmentally . He got a bunch of push back from the oil oligarchs.. and  it never went any further. Tried googling him just the other day. Seems that part of what he did in his life- is not there anymore. Image

This kind of stuff happens more often than not. I have to wonder if someone already found the cure for cancer years ago, but he/she was 'put in their place.' 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:40 pm » wrote: This kind of stuff happens more often than not. I have to wonder if someone already found the cure for cancer years ago, but he/she was 'put in their place.'
Utterly amazing how stupid you are, as if you think the vaccine for Cervical Cancer was hidden instead of making big profits.

You are truly a moron...

Last edited by Pengwin on 14 Jan 2022, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: Utterly amazing how stupid you are, as if you think the cure for Cervical Cancer was hidden instead of making big profits.

You are truly a moron...
"no."
Ok, well it looks like I win. You aren't going to be able to counter that.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
omh » 14 Jan 2022, 1:21 pm » wrote: this whole post is comparing what people choose to believe and not one thing about how biology sustains self evident population present among lifetimes adapting in space relative to great great grandparent generation to arriving great great grandchildren conceived to replace everyone so far.
The whole post is a set up for a funny clip.

People are self-important ******* in general.
Population control... that's a **** joke.   <-- also humorous.

"Anything that needs to be controlled is out of control."

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:19 am » wrote: I got the ideal for this thread when responding to the UFO thread started by Cindi .

First I'm not a tree hugging   environmentalist , but I do consider my self a realist and have been around 63 years and seen a fair amount of change in my life. I have  dealt with people as a authority figure for decades and have put people in jail and seen the best and worse of people .

I do not have high hopes for our species longevity while maintaining advanced technology at our current rate of breeding and dwindling natural resources and available technology. ( ohm is affecting me lol )
I myself feel our numbers are far to many to support and will eventually led to competition for resources perhaps even wars in the future . We already see China and Russia and others maneuvering  for territory and resources .

Yea I know I'm going to get a lot of flack over this thread and **** with , bring it Im a big boy and can take it.
One project I would like to see get more funding is cold fission , its the next step in true energy independence . Also solar should be made better and cheaper , it would be just as important as any  Cold fission
The next step in energy will be jew burning. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:23 pm » wrote: The whole post is a set up for a funny clip.

People are self-important ******* in general.
Population control... that's a **** joke.   <-- also humorous.

"Anything that needs to be controlled is out of control."
people are intellectual characters, where ancestors are biological results inhabiting time as cycles evolving forward now. That series parallel existing in plain sight thing I do.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
omh » 14 Jan 2022, 10:15 pm » wrote: people are intellectual characters, where ancestors are biological results inhabiting time as cycles evolving forward now. That series parallel existing in plain sight thing I do.
If I add some punctuation to your weirdo alphabet soup,
I can make it seem like several different meanings.

You need to learn to communicate or keep seeming like a drone.
It's nearly effortless for me to be clear enough to be understood.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 15 Jan 2022, 6:14 am » wrote: If I add some punctuation to your weirdo alphabet soup,
I can make it seem like several different meanings.

You need to learn to communicate or keep seeming like a drone.
It's nearly effortless for me to be clear enough to be understood.
irony of critiquing how a person uses context, you do it with plausible deniability you didn't know what they said while changing the interpretation of what they were saying to coverup the subject of discussion to become a topic off grammar. Called intellectual subliminal projection creating doubt about how life actually exists in kinetic proportion of numbers inhabiting time specifically occupying space as geographically living now.

Power of suggestion sustaining doubt within each person's instinctive awareness of navigating living spontaneously here as simultaneously existing since conceived.

Psychological class warfare.