This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
omh » 15 Jan 2022, 7:50 am » wrote: irony of critiquing how a person uses context, you do it with plausible deniability you didn't know what they said while changing the interpretation of what they were saying to coverup the subject of discussion to become a topic off grammar. Called intellectual subliminal projection creating doubt about how life actually exists in kinetic proportion of numbers inhabiting time specifically occupying space as geographically living now.
I'm merely pointing out the obvious.

You seem to want to say a lot. Face it, people make fun of your "message".
I thought it was constructive criticism. Take what you will from my help.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 15 Jan 2022, 7:53 am » wrote: I'm merely pointing out the obvious.

You seem to want to say a lot. Face it, people make fun of your "message".
I thought it was constructive criticism. Take what you will from my help.
social consensus whys, everyone is educated after birth to pick a side at defending contextual soul mentalities cradle to grave as geographically defined by laws of community theaters staging societal evolution taking place throughout history sustaining doubt about how biology actually works naturally here.

Power of suggestion is the corrupted absolute power corrupting each great great grandchild already added. Cycling doubt ancestrally forward academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, socially, ancestrally in plain sight governing by theories and theologies maintains everyone being loyal to possibilities cradle to grave and the "elected" royal we in charge 24/7.