This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:19 am » wrote: I got the ideal for this thread when responding to the UFO thread started by Cindi .

First I'm not a tree hugging   environmentalist , but I do consider my self a realist and have been around 63 years and seen a fair amount of change in my life. I have  dealt with people as a authority figure for decades and have put people in jail and seen the best and worse of people .

I do not have high hopes for our species longevity while maintaining advanced technology at our current rate of breeding and dwindling natural resources and available technology. ( ohm is affecting me lol )
I myself feel our numbers are far to many to support and will eventually led to competition for resources perhaps even wars in the future . We already see China and Russia and others maneuvering  for territory and resources .
 One of our first steps should be controlling our populations . We are growing way to fast as a species for our planet . reducing our numbers is required for longevity of our species..

Yea I know I'm going to get a lot of flack over this thread and **** with , bring it Im a big boy and can take it.
One project I would like to see get more funding is cold fission , its the next step in true energy independence . Also solar should be made better and cheaper , it would be just as important as any  Cold fission
your future isn't my future. There is no our future with you defining how I have to prove we are equally occupying time mutually evolving here when all you ever do is deny it.

direct biological displacements are self evidently mutually evolving as geographically inhabiting time since conceived to replace those combined the individual's DNA.

You screwed yourself for so long you demand everyone else go **** themselves as bad as you did yourself. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

the corrupted demanding corruption lasts until extinction event occurs. hell of an end game of wordplay.
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2022, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:35 am » wrote: I had to give you a brownie money for that last part you actually sounded like a real human with a sense of humor  when you said, You screwed yourself for so long you demand everyone else go **** themselves as bad as you did yourself. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .I loved it !!!!

So your not a alien you sounded human that last part, you got to admit it I'm getting to you . I'm going to pull the normal you out of that shell you wrapped your self up in there. I really think you have a lot to offer if you just would. I still think some mental health care may be appropriate but cant be sure until you come out of that weirdo shell and start talking normal, O god what if you are talking normal  DAM then mental health care is a 100 percent sure thing you should look into to unless your BRITISH OR SCOTTISH , ts normal for them to think and talk like you do.
And I'm not sure I believe you when you say you never did repeated large doses of pcp or lsd before .
I am actually just one homo sapien reproduction inhabiting time mutually evolving around people that think being human is evolved beyond genetically alive mutually evolving here now.

social identity is a passport to eternal life in being remembered socially in history for leading others to give away their biological time to make societal evolution all that counts until extinction event happens, self induced most likely.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:19 am » wrote: I got the ideal for this thread when responding to the UFO thread started by Cindi .

First I'm not a tree hugging   environmentalist , but I do consider my self a realist and have been around 63 years and seen a fair amount of change in my life. I have  dealt with people as a authority figure for decades and have put people in jail and seen the best and worse of people .

I do not have high hopes for our species longevity while maintaining advanced technology at our current rate of breeding and dwindling natural resources and available technology. ( ohm is affecting me lol )
I myself feel our numbers are far to many to support and will eventually led to competition for resources perhaps even wars in the future . We already see China and Russia and others maneuvering  for territory and resources .
 One of our first steps should be controlling our populations . We are growing way to fast as a species for our planet . reducing our numbers is required for longevity of our species..

Yea I know I'm going to get a lot of flack over this thread and **** with , bring it Im a big boy and can take it.
One project I would like to see get more funding is cold fission , its the next step in true energy independence . Also solar should be made better and cheaper , it would be just as important as any  Cold fission

the future of the species is that it will become further divided. Just as cro magnum and Neanderthal were genetically different yet lived for 10000 years together, dominant hominids of this planet will split once again.

the two separate species will be similar to the fictional Eloi and morlocks described by HG Wells.  There is a secret promise made to the inner circle of the New World Order .. that they will evolve into super humans and explore the galaxy, while the bulk of humanity is confined in congested polluted cities, cloned and harvested for organs to grant the elite immortality.

It is already starting to happen.  Look at the recent space trips taken by billionaires.  Look at comments from people like Zuckerberg implying they are no longer human.

https://youtu.be/78G3yhp4MG0

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:51 am » wrote: I don't think you will be remembered for what you think and I doubt that memory will be eternal
intellectual eternity lasts in context recitied ancestrally forward. Biological eternity is combined DNA additions changing great great grandchildren into becoming 1 of 16 great great grandparents dead or alive when their great great grandchildren arrive forward evolving like all previous inhabitants of time occupying space have.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 9:26 am » wrote: I think he was joking its pretty obvious he was.

the secretive Jewish banking dynasties hold the keys to the promise.  The public face of the oligarchy , Musk, Bezos, Gates, etc play along to be let into the “big club”

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:35 am » wrote: I had to give you a brownie money for that last part you actually sounded like a real human with a sense of humor  when you said, You screwed yourself for so long you demand everyone else go **** themselves as bad as you did yourself. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .I loved it !!!!

So your not a alien you sounded human that last part, you got to admit it I'm getting to you . I'm going to pull the normal you out of that shell you wrapped your self up in there. I really think you have a lot to offer if you just would. I still think some mental health care may be appropriate but cant be sure until you come out of that weirdo shell and start talking normal, O god what if you are talking normal  DAM then mental health care is a 100 percent sure thing you should look into to unless your BRITISH OR SCOTTISH , ts normal for them to think and talk like you do.
And I'm not sure I believe you when you say you never did repeated large doses of pcp or lsd before .
Oh he can crack some good funnies. :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 9:32 am » wrote: the secretive Jewish banking dynasties hold the keys to the promise.  The public face of the oligarchy , Musk, Bezos, Gates, etc play along to be let into the “big club”
no they don't, anymore. the deep state of mind secret about contextual souls never was a secret since biological results are kinetically self evidently occupying time being alive now.

there is not eternal mystery tour cradle to grave where nobody can understand simple compounding DNA redistribution of changing population forward, left.

Reasonable doubts are getting debunked faster than can be continued.
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2022, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:19 am » wrote: I got the ideal for this thread when responding to the UFO thread started by Cindi .

We had a local guy, who was pretty famous. Scientist. The man invented a garbage burning stove.  It put out heat and it burned CLEAN environmentally . He got a bunch of push back from the oil oligarchs.. and  it never went any further. Tried googling him just the other day. Seems that part of what he did in his life- is not there anymore. :ninja:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: We had a local guy, who was pretty famous. Scientist. The man invented a garbage burning stove.  It put out heat and it burned CLEAN environmentally . He got a bunch of push back from the oil oligarchs.. and  it never went any further. Tried googling him just the other day. Seems that part of what he did in his life- is not there anymore. :ninja:  
Until 3 years ago one could google sole result and I .org would show up with my posts. Neither sole result or omh works anymore, but a lot of mental health organizations do.

It makes me laugh and not take what I do seriously since everyone chooses to ignore how life actually exists in real time.

Reason I laugh when everyone claims to be saving free will choices to deny how biology works reproductively here. again, how I developed a real wicked sense of humor. Stay honest within myself.

Song "best friend".

here are two versions of "best friend" guess my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xJUCsyMQes

or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtZusU9RUJE
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2022, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 14 Jan 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: Until 3 years ago one could google sole result and I .org would show up with my posts. Neither sole result or omh works anymore, but a lot of mental health organizations do.

I makes me laugh and not take what I do seriously since everyone chooses to ignore how life actually exists in real time.

Reason I laugh when everyone claims to be saving free will choices to deny how biology works reproductively here. again, how a developed a real wicked sense of humor. Stay honest within myself.

Song "best friend".

here are two versions of "best friend" guess my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xJUCsyMQes

or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtZusU9RUJE
I know. that's where Abats got that.

I was very sad to see what he did with his life was not reported.  That Invention.
He was a Genius and a very brilliant man.
The usual things were there... bla bla bla.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 8:19 am » wrote:
 One of our first steps should be controlling our populations . 
Agreed.

omh

Share      Unread post

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....

biology is cold fusion in operating transformation of eroded inorganic results perpetually balancing universally here into lifetimes biologically changing the population inception to extinction as ancestrally arrived conceived to decomposed back into periodic elements as evolving in plain sight currently.

How many people never learned what eternity physically does here now? the kinetic how and why which, what, where, when, who existed so far.

Inorganic molecular characteristics, ancestral DNA, invented intellectual constantents, grammar and mathematical statistical averaging away understand real time to govern relative transitions of life never same details twice here now..
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2022, 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:12 am » wrote: Interesting .There were rumors about some gun who invented a card that got 100 mph going around in the late 70s or 80 .
Yes, they always either threaten them or people just disappear.
 There is supposed to be scientists working around the world. Harnassing Free energy. A competition to finish it first. Heard they were very close. 
That was a few years ago. Still waiting.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Liberals » wrote:
One of the few things we agree upon Im amazed, perhaps you can expand and we could have a good talk
You'll be spinning your wheels.

Pengwin believes mankind must be erased from the planet to save the fungi and flora and fauna. Think Bond's Moonraker without the sending of the "best" of humanity back to the planet to reseed mankind with Übermenschen on the earth.

Pengwin is also quite suicidal and is more than happy to take a lot of folks with him when he goes.

He's also an unrepentant bigoted jackass. A common trait on this forum. Right and left and in-between as well.

Tread carefully.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 14 Jan 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: You'll be spinning your wheels.

Pengwin believes mankind must be erased from the planet to save the fungi and flora and fauna. Think Bond's Moonraker without the sending of the "best" of humanity back to the planet to reseed mankind with Übermenschen on the earth.

Pengwin is also quite suicidal and is more than happy to take a lot of folks with him when he goes.

He's also an unrepentant bigoted jackass. A common trait on this forum. Right and left and in-between as well.

Tread carefully.

Close enough for government work...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 10:16 am » wrote: One of the few things we agree upon Im amazed, perhaps you can expand and we could have a good talk
Nearly all majors issues today have the same root cause - too damn many people in systems not designed to handle them.

I can't think of, there might be one, a single problem that couldn't be greatly helped in solving if we had a tenth of the current population.

That humanity is a disease is a separate, but related, issue, but the number of humans we have now is unworkable, unmanageable, and that is why everything is falling apart around us and the problems seem - intractable.

Kill off 9 out of 10, 19 out of 20, and fixing this **** gets so much easier.  Some of it: land use, deforestation, most pollution, housing, food insecurity, population density, urban sprawl, are just no longer even problems if you get rid of the damn people...

omh

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 10:48 am » wrote: Nearly all majors issues today have the same root cause - too damn many people in systems not designed to handle them.

I can't think of, there might be one, a single problem that couldn't be greatly helped in solving if we had a tenth of the current population.

That humanity is a disease is a separate, but related, issue, but the number of humans we have now is unworkable, unmanageable, and that is why everything is falling apart around us and the problems seem - intractable.

Kill off 9 out of 10, 19 out of 20, and fixing this **** gets so much easier.  Some of it: land use, deforestation, most pollution, housing, food insecurity, population density, urban sprawl, are just no longer even problems if you get rid of the damn people...

honesty has been destroyed thousands of years ago, what are you going to fix? Reality leaves context in charge of ancestral progression that doesn't exceed occupying space inhabiting time as conceived to decomposed with a population never same ancestors added twice inception to extinction of adding great great grandchildren again.

You never mastered kinetic compounding combinations simplicity before?
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2022, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 10:48 am » wrote: Nearly all majors issues today have the same root cause - too damn many people in systems not designed to handle them.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Thanks to CP being a child, spamming the board over and over again with his crap gifs, I no longer see any image posted here.

omh

Share      Unread post

the shame to this post is, it wasn't sarcasm.