This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Someone needs to smother him with one of his goddamned pillows.

That guy is a total loon...

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
The election was stolen and I got proof that even people that didn't vote committed voter fraud. .

When your election lies are not enough. Make a bigger lie.

And I'm sure JFK will come back and arrest all 300 million people. 😂😂 😂

I guess the only ones in America that didn't commit voter fraud was trump and Mike lindell. 😂😂

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: Someone needs to smother him with one of his goddamned pillows.

He is a crazy son of *******. 

omh

Share      Unread post

You know how simple the evidence has to be to convict 300 million people of criminal intent to deceive individuals occupying space inhabiting time the same way?

**** I got a way to convict 7.8 billion denying biology actually sustains eternal separation 0f ancestries evolving in this atmosphere from the start of life evolving in this atmosphere.

You included.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote: Yes hes a bit off but no more them Biden claiming he will cure cancer and lock down covid and unite America the difference is the my pillow guy is a private citizen and a business owner and Biden is president . I see pin heads on both sides make crazy claims but when the man behind the big red button makes them it worry's me more.
Yeah sort of like trump saying covid would he gone by Easter 2020. And trump still to this day saying the election was stolen from him. Unhinged comments I'll take Biden over trump any day. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:59 pm » wrote: Yes if your anti american pro illegal and pro she male and pro drug and pro criminal and child molester you make a fine Biden supporter
Yeah I can make **** up also. Good job. 

Trump did say Maxine and Epstein were fine people. Epstein just liked a little younger girls than him. And if you like a love affair with communist dictators trumps your man. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 14 Jan 2022, 1:25 pm » wrote: He is a crazy son of *******.
I do not care what his politics are. I want to throttle the guy so he shuts OFF those irritating commercials.. who's with me on that? :rofl:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: Someone needs to smother him with one of his goddamned pillows.

Yup! I hope he loses everything and dies broke lying in the gutter! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 14 Jan 2022, 2:05 pm » wrote: Yup! I hope he loses everything and dies broke lying in the gutter! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Like you are.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 14 Jan 2022, 11:51 am » wrote: The election was stolen and I got proof that even people that didn't vote committed voter fraud. .

When your election lies are not enough. Make a bigger lie.

And I'm sure JFK will come back and arrest all 300 million people. 😂😂 😂

I guess the only ones in America that didn't commit voter fraud was trump and Mike lindell. 😂😂
He must drink his own piss! Totally NUTZ! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

The title says, "are we to take you seriously"......I guess you posting this thread answers that question doesn't it?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote: Yes hes a bit off but no more them Biden...
He's a raving ****.  Dollar to a donut he's back on the pipe.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

What level of argument is this? Some 'conservative' said something crazy ergo all conservatives are crazy? Does that follow?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:02 pm » wrote: I do not care what his politics are. I want to throttle the guy so he shuts OFF those irritating commercials.. who's with me on that? Image
Then turn off FOX NEWS! Its sending you into a mental decline! :(   :(   :(  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: Then turn off FOX NEWS! Its sending you into a mental decline! Image   Image   Image
ha ha ha the commercials ARE! :clap:  If it isn't that clown with the bad pillows... its the veggie and fruit pills.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: Then turn off FOX NEWS! Its sending you into a mental decline! Image   Image   Image
Your pillow guy says no one beats you at sucking his ****.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

turn your **** off also. Get an actual education. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Liberalsarescum » 14 Jan 2022, 4:04 pm » wrote: I didnt know he smoked crack lol so hes got something in common with Biden's son.
Does Hunter smoke crack?  Oh wait...who gives a ****?