This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Isabel

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 15 Jan 2022, 12:15 am » wrote: Is-A-Moo. Is that yoo. Did you escape from the pasture.? Image
Poor, poor CyndiCow.

Still mooing frantically for attention. I see.

Remember when JantjeClown called you out as a compulsive, delusional cow?
You went into that gigantic cow rage and began mooing - yes ACTUALLY MOOING!!! - for DOZENS of posts!

God that was hilarious.,

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 15 Jan 2022, 2:01 am » wrote: You're back... again... I know I will regret it later but it's good to see the mooing... so they let you go after they were done with their experiments...what did they do to you, nobody knows, no cow has ever returned to tell before?

Are you going to call CyndiCow a delusional, compulsive cow again, like you did before?

She lost her cow mind, and went on that insane mooing frenzy- for DOZENS of posts.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Isabel » 15 Jan 2022, 4:31 am » wrote: Are you going to call CyndiCow a delusional, compulsive cow again, like you did before?

She lost her cow mind, and went on that insane mooing frenzy- for DOZENS of posts.
Damn, that's fast.... I'm already starting to wonder why exactly I missed the mooing... I knew I would regret it....

But still... welcome back I guess... the forum animal farm just isn't the same without its cow...

:blink:  

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

**** CRAZY.... Like MOST of them, Trump, Paxton, Cawthorn, Greene, McCarthy, Rogan, DeSantis, Carlson, Cruz, Jones, their supremacist Senate obstructionists, conservative justices, neo-nazi collaborators, seditionists, ET AL - including the loons at Fux, and MILLIONS more of Trump's magas... crazy as all hell and DANGEROUS.

We'd BETTER start taking these fkrs seriously.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Isabel » 15 Jan 2022, 4:30 am » wrote: Poor, poor CyndiCow.

Still mooing frantically for attention. I see.

Remember when JantjeClown called you out as a compulsive, delusional cow?
You went into that gigantic cow rage and began mooing - yes ACTUALLY MOOING!!! - for DOZENS of posts!

God that was hilarious.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Bammy claimed he would stop the oceans from rising.
...and that he visited all 57 states.

Biden's still working on stopping the common cold . . . or whatever he thought he was up against.

Good thing they never had to lead anything.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 15 Jan 2022, 4:45 am » wrote: Damn, that's fast.... I'm already starting to wonder why exactly I missed the mooing... I knew I would regret it....
All you have to do to avoid CyndiCow's deranged, obsessive mooing is don't call her a compulsive, delusional cow, like you did before.

YOU:   But still... welcome back I guess... the forum animal farm just isn't the same without its cow...

What do you mean? Did CyndiCow leave? You know - the poster YOU CALLED a compulsive, delusional cow?

Last edited by Isabel on 15 Jan 2022, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 15 Jan 2022, 6:24 am » wrote: Bammy claimed he would stop the oceans from rising.

Quote him.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
This thread is just not complete without a commercial or two..........dozen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiHBV0JxKyA

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Jan 2022, 6:58 am » wrote:
What do you mean? 
That's what I mean....

:rofl:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Stay away from me.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 14 Jan 2022, 5:53 pm » wrote: Your pillow guy says no one beats you at sucking his ****.
look at you when your ideas fall flat earth 2 dimensional thinking on a one track mantra, you switch to sexual acts. Always instinctively reverting to biology as the singularity of evolving among numbers inhabiting time geographically here in plain sight.

Your mind doesn't exceed your brain navigating as one of a kind. catch 22, Freudian slip of vernacular tribalism trained since birth since all life is limited to occupying time conceived to decomposed as when decomposed from organic living one becomes fossil fuel. Potential energy statically waiting to be released by erosion, wind, water, fire.

You won't like my use of science because it doesn't get involved with metaphysical or philosophical possibilities. I can navigate between all forms of psychological class warfare also.

omh

Share      Unread post

doubt it. You only obey concepts of literal time, linear one track conversations, life cannot be sustained by biological results in plain sight. there must be an intellectual superior being somewhere.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 15 Jan 2022, 7:23 am » wrote: That's what I mean....

Yep - that's what CyndiCow did after YOU CALLED HER a compulsive, delusional cow.
She started mooing in rage - ACTUALLY, LITERALLY MOOING - over and over and over, for DOZENS of posts.

It was freaking hilarious.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Deezer: Bammy claimed he would stop the oceans from rising.
Isabel: Quote him.
Ah - hahahaha!!!!!
ROTFLMFAO.

"Screee!  Scree scree screeee!  Stop shoving my whore lies up my ***!  I don't LIKE it!  Stop it stop it STOP IT!   MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Image   Image   Image  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Jan 2022, 8:24 am » wrote: Deezer: Bammy claimed he would stop the oceans from rising.
Isabel: Quote him.

Ah - hahahaha!!!!!
ROTFLMFAO.

"Screee!  Scree scree screeee!  Stop shoving my whore lies up my ***!  I don't LIKE it!  Stop it stop it STOP IT!   MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Image   Image   Image
turn your web cam off

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 15 Jan 2022, 8:37 am » wrote: turn your web cam off

Oh God! :die:  Jantje is gonna luv that. :clap:    

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 15 Jan 2022, 8:48 am » wrote: Oh God! Image  Jantje is gonna luv that. Image

she's probably looking to cyber....or head to the milking shed

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 15 Jan 2022, 8:51 am » wrote: she's probably looking to cyber....or head to the milking shed
waddling to the shed. :)  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 15 Jan 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: waddling to the shed. Image

she the only forum member who can wade up to her tits in the creek and not get her *** wet