This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Ben Gleck is an idiot!Conservative radio host Glenn Beck is not doing well in his struggle with COVID-19, according to the Daily Beast. However, Beck made it clear that he's using the medication known as ivermectin, which has not been proven to be an effective treatment. “I am great, Mark. I am great, Mark,” Beck told Mark Levin. “Despite having COVID and seeing the destruction of our country,” he added.“Do you have COVID right now?” Levin asked. “Yeah, I do,” Beck responded, adding, “It’s [COVID-19] starting to go into my lungs today and a little disturbing. I’m on all the medications and treatments and everything else, so.” This is the second time that Beck has had COVID, after telling Fox News host Tucker Carlson that he had it in April 2021. It was one of the reasons that he said he didn't need to get the vaccine. https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-beck-has-again/ 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Hmmm! Two's a charm! Maybe that will finish him off! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Alzheimers

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote: Hmmm! Two's a charm! Maybe that will finish him off! Image   Image   Image
I hope you get Covid and you get finished off.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:51 pm » wrote: Ben Gleck is an idiot!Conservative radio host Glenn Beck is not doing well in his struggle with COVID-19, according to the Daily Beast. However, Beck made it clear that he's using the medication known as ivermectin, which has not been proven to be an effective treatment. “I am great, Mark. I am great, Mark,” Beck told Mark Levin. “Despite having COVID and seeing the destruction of our country,” he added.“Do you have COVID right now?” Levin asked. “Yeah, I do,” Beck responded, adding, “It’s [COVID-19] starting to go into my lungs today and a little disturbing. I’m on all the medications and treatments and everything else, so.” This is the second time that Beck has had COVID, after telling Fox News host Tucker Carlson that he had it in April 2021. It was one of the reasons that he said he didn't need to get the vaccine. https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-beck-has-again/ 
Glenn Beck SAID..  and on the show the other day. HE SAID he caught the Omicron. and it was mild like the common cold.  He WAS working and on the radio. sniffing a bit. You guys lap up the liberal Bullcrap. anything the MSM media tells you. I catch him on the car radio to and fro.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 1:56 pm » wrote: Glenn Beck SAID..  and on the show the other day. HE SAID he caught the Omicron. and it was mild like the common cold.  He WAS working and on the radio. sniffing a bit. You guys lap up the liberal Bullcrap. anything the MSM media tells you. I catch him on the car radio to and fro.
Gonna have to spank you gurl! You being naughty again! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
God, i will enjoy this! hee hee

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 1:56 pm » wrote: Glenn Beck SAID..  and on the show the other day. HE SAID he caught the Omicron. and it was mild like the common cold.  He WAS working and on the radio. sniffing a bit. You guys lap up the liberal Bullcrap. anything the MSM media tells you. I catch him on the car radio to and fro.
Yeah his own words to Levin have no barring huh. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 14 Jan 2022, 2:10 pm » wrote: Yeah his own words to Levin have no barring huh.
I don't like Levin. He irritates me.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 2:10 pm » wrote: Gonna have to spank you gurl! You being naughty again! Image   Image   Image  
God, i will enjoy this! hee hee
lol. So are you a  vax-card carrying spreader? Or am I? The unvaccinated spreader?
Not much difference these days. :blink:
 We have mandates here on dot net..Show your common sense card or you wont be let in. :)  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: I don't like Levin. He irritates me.

The thing I always liked about him was when he was talking about Constitutional issues he not only would discuss why it was or wasn't constitutional, why the framers put a provision in, and the debates the framers had for or against it.  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:17 pm » wrote: lol. So are you a  vax-card carrying spreader? Or am I? The unvaccinated spreader?
Not much difference these days. Image
 We have mandates here on dot net..Show your common sense card or you wont be let in. Image
I am uncommonly sensible! It almost hurts!
I am good at spreading manure!
:lol:   :roll:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 2:20 pm » wrote: I am uncommonly sensible! It almost hurts!
I am good at spreading manure!
Image   Image
I KNOW that. :)  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 2:19 pm » wrote: The thing I always liked about him was when he was talking about Constitutional issues he not only would discuss why it was or wasn't constitutional, why the framers put a provision in, and the debates the framers had for or against it.
Who Levin? I don't really mind him. He's just annoying. I find Hannity annoying too.  But they both bring up some good issues. So I watch. :)  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: I don't like Levin. He irritates me.
Levin is just another uppity Joo! very irritating. That seems to be a common trait of male Joos! :x  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 2:25 pm » wrote: Levin is just another uppity Joo! very irritating. That seems to be a common trait of male Joos! Image
I wake up about midnight. The tv is on in the back ground... He really doesn't have a good personality.  I like a bit more flare.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:30 pm » wrote: I wake up about midnight. The tv is on in the back ground... He really doesn't have a good personality.  I like a bit more flare.
That's because he is just another loudmouth RWNJ HATER!
They all parrot the same garbage.
:(   :(   :(  

peepee

Share      Unread post

....oh cut it out cyndi!... your head is stuffed with WVOM(it)... get real...  ;)  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote: Hmmm! Two's a charm! Maybe that will finish him off! Image   Image   Image
Omnicron is 91% less lethal than previous variations. Sorry to ruin your hate boner.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

You got vaxxed people on their second go round with COVID.  2 shots, 2 cases.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 2:35 pm » wrote: ....oh cut it out cyndi!... your head is stuffed with WVOM(it)... get real...  Image
I've been slacking off these days. I only turn it on in the car... I pick up Glenn Beck.. what's Janet Mills been doing these days? :)   WVOM_IT! :)  I'm fed up. don't even listen to these clowns.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 2:19 pm » wrote: The thing I always liked about him was when he was talking about Constitutional issues he not only would discuss why it was or wasn't constitutional, why the framers put a provision in, and the debates the framers had for or against it.
.....then he was "Vindicated!", and the rest is Tragedy.