This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 14 Jan 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: Omnicron is 91% less lethal than previous variations. Sorry to ruin your hate boner.

If true, terrific.

Got a link, to actual real data?

peepee

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:25 pm » wrote: Who Levin? I don't really mind him. He's just annoying. I find Hannity annoying too.  But they both bring up some good issues. So I watch. Image
...yes these republicrat intellectual titans really cover all the bases on important issues like puppet$, puppetry, trannies, democrat sex scandals, etc..

...you bidumptards with your cnn and fox news are oh so well-informed...  ;)  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Neo » 14 Jan 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: Omnicron is 91% less lethal than previous variations. Sorry to ruin your hate boner.
I don't hate him. Didn't you see my :lol:   :lol:  marks after I wrote that?
It means I was joking.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:25 pm » wrote: Who Levin? I don't really mind him. He's just annoying. I find Hannity annoying too.  But they both bring up some good issues. So I watch. Image
This is very surprising,  Cyndi...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:40 pm » wrote: .....then he was "Vindicated!", and the rest is Tragedy.

Hi Troll!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:41 pm » wrote: This is very surprising,  Cyndi...

@sooted up Cyndi   apparently you did not get prior approval from BV to watch and listen to certain people. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:41 pm » wrote: This is very surprising,  Cyndi...

You know what isn't surprising? You always evading. 

1. "Prove it." 

Sure, here you go: 

Show where I alluded to not knowing who Whipple is

Since your usual redundant deflections are next, I'll give you my preemptive replies now. It just saves time. 

Prediction
1. "Prove that you are not a moron."
2. Pic
  • You read fiction, thus you are a moron. 
  • I read level 2+ non-fiction, thus I am smarter than you. 
  • Your OPs prove that you have no thoughts of your own. 
and of course,

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: You got vaxxed people on their second go round with COVID.  2 shots, 2 cases.
That's not at all encouraging! :(  

Huey

Share      Unread post

nuckin » wrote:
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: You got vaxxed people on their second go round with COVID.  2 shots, 2 cases.
That's not at all encouraging! :(  

The only encouraging part is they are not dying.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: @sooted up Cyndi   apparently you did not get prior approval from BV to watch and listen to certain people.
Don't be so bitter, Sheilagh..

It's about the fact that, like so many of her noinfo pals, she denies she mainlines that ****.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 2:40 pm » wrote: ...yes these republicrat intellectual titans really cover all the bases on important issues like puppet$, puppetry, trannies, democrat sex scandals, etc..

...you bidumptards with your cnn and fox news are oh so well-informed...  Image
I am a tad  bit different. :)  I've been onto the great reset. Did you hear the latest? The fed has a scheme to be the only bank and hold all americans deposits hostage. Of course they do!!!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:43 pm » wrote: You know what isn't surprising? You always evading. 

1. "Prove it." 

Sure, here you go: 

Show where I alluded to not knowing who Whipple is

Since your usual redundant deflections are next, I'll give you my preemptive replies now. It just saves time. 

Prediction
1. "Prove that you are not a moron."
2. Pic
  • You read fiction, thus you are a moron. 
  • I read level 2+ non-fiction, thus I am smarter than you. 
  • Your OPs prove that you have no thoughts of your own. 
and of course,

You are earning yourself a lecture from
@Huey  about hijacking threads.

She hates that.....she says.....sometimes..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:46 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: @sooted up Cyndi   apparently you did not get prior approval from BV to watch and listen to certain people.
Don't be so bitter, Sheilagh..

It's about the fact that, like so many of her noinfo pals, she denies she mainlines that ****.

Not bitter DEMA.  I have read some of your posts today.  You need to do some self reflection and rethink your noinfo tag.  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:47 pm » wrote: You are earning yourself a lecture from
@Huey  about hijacking threads.

She hates that.....she says.....sometimes..

Given that you do that incessantly, you aren't in position to accuse others of the same. Hypocrite boy.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:48 pm » wrote: Given that you do that incessantly, you aren't in position to accuse others of the same. Hypocrite boy.
Post an example.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 2:48 pm » wrote: Not bitter DEMA.  I have read some of your posts today.  You need to do some self reflection and rethink your noinfo tag.
I challenge you to make that case...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

LOL. 

Prove that you don't.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 2:48 pm » wrote: Not bitter DEMA.  I have read some of your posts today.  You need to do some self reflection and rethink your noinfo tag.
BV lives his life off charts and graphs from the MSM... He doesn't understand.. What cook-ee the books mean. ;)  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:40 pm » wrote: If true, terrific.

Got a link, to actual real data?
https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 204_1.html

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:50 pm » wrote: I challenge you to make that case...

Make a case that he is wrong.