This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 14 Jan 2022, 3:46 pm » wrote: He'd have gotten sicker from omicron if he'd been jabbed. 

Nuckinfutz just enjoys getting jabbed - by fake "vaccines," by *** dicks, by hypodermic needles full of heroin - he's just a stupid junky that wants everyone else on drugs.
Well cannon.  In the start of this..
 I could see this coming. It doesn't take much of a brain. I was thinking to myself.. don't get vaxxed... if I could lay low.. in 6 months to a year and not catch it..
.. the vaccines wont matter because the virus will mutate... BINGO!
useless vaccines! And if folks believe it keeps them from getting more sick.. lets sell them the Brooklyn bridge! that's all they have left for propaganda.. its unraveling. Image  

If I catch it and die.. just carve into my stone" I told you I was sick" I wont know the difference. but i'll be having a ball with your dad! :blink:  
Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 14 Jan 2022, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

And 37 times you refused to answer.  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:51 pm » wrote: Ben Gleck is an idiot!Conservative radio host Glenn Beck is not doing well in his struggle with COVID-19, according to the Daily Beast. However, Beck made it clear that he's using the medication known as ivermectin, which has not been proven to be an effective treatment. “I am great, Mark. I am great, Mark,” Beck told Mark Levin. “Despite having COVID and seeing the destruction of our country,” he added.“Do you have COVID right now?” Levin asked. “Yeah, I do,” Beck responded, adding, “It’s [COVID-19] starting to go into my lungs today and a little disturbing. I’m on all the medications and treatments and everything else, so.” This is the second time that Beck has had COVID, after telling Fox News host Tucker Carlson that he had it in April 2021. It was one of the reasons that he said he didn't need to get the vaccine. https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-beck-has-again/ 
This is probably the dumbest sort of political **** we see today. Who has rona. Idgaf. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 5:07 pm » wrote: And 37 times you refused to answer.
Do you recall the question?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 5:41 pm » wrote: Do you recall the question?
Do you recall the question?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 5:45 pm » wrote: Do you recall the question?
Yes.

I can see why you'd be dodgy about it.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 5:46 pm » wrote: Yes.

I can see why you'd be dodgy about it.
Then stop asking stupid questions Askholio.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 5:47 pm » wrote: Then stop asking stupid questions Askholio.
Dwarf,

Start stipulating and stop yapping.

Go ahead and post it.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jan 2022, 2:17 pm » wrote: lol. So are you a  vax-card carrying spreader? Or am I? The unvaccinated spreader?
Not much difference these days. Image
 We have mandates here on dot net..Show your common sense card or you wont be let in. Image
The unvaccinated have never been spreaders, unless we are symptomatic.
In 2020 there was essentially no chance of asymptomatic COVID spread

While Big Pharma created hundreds of millions of ASYMPTOMATIC spreaders of COVID. Stealth, Typhoid Mary styled, transmitters. As made obvious ever since rollout and through more recent data.
145-Country Study - Sharp INCREASE of Transmission/DEATH After vaxx
https://youtu.be/xSrc_s2Gqfw

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 5:49 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

Start stipulating and stop yapping.

Go ahead and post it.
Gidget is back to demanding.  Doesn’t work that way.  No Taco Bell for you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 5:54 pm » wrote: Gidget is back to demanding.  Doesn’t work that way.  No Taco Bell for you.
Tell us how it works, Sheilagh 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
freeman » 14 Jan 2022, 5:50 pm » wrote: The unvaccinated have never been spreaders, unless we are symptomatic.
In 2020 there was essentially no chance of asymptomatic COVID spread

While Big Pharma created hundreds of millions of ASYMPTOMATIC spreaders of COVID. Stealth, Typhoid Mary styled, transmitters. As made obvious ever since rollout and through more recent data.
145-Country Study - Sharp INCREASE of Transmission/DEATH After vaxx
https://youtu.be/xSrc_s2Gqfw
I never believed for one minute people with no symptoms are spreaders... lies. Just like the flu. one day before, maybe you know your coming down with it.. contagious..  then it comes on a person FAST! Its all a  control-fear game!

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:51 pm » wrote: However, Beck made it clear that he's using the medication known as ivermectin, which has not been proven to be an effective treatment.
Big Pharma's ******* like nuckinfutz, never tire of parroting Big Pharma and Big Government's Big lies, no matter how stupid it makes them look.

The 22 mechanisms of action of ivermectin against SARS-CoV2 virus

https://c19ivermectin.com/

But hey, what does science matter when you want to insist on staying stupid, eigh nuckin?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

freeman » 14 Jan 2022, 6:10 pm » wrote: Big Pharma's ******* like nuckinfutz, never tire of parroting Big Pharma and Big Government's Big lies, no matter how stupid it makes them look.

The 22 mechanisms of action of ivermectin against SARS-CoV2 virus

https://c19ivermectin.com/

But hey, what does science matter when you want to insist on staying stupid, eigh nuckin?
Big Horse Dewormer attacks Big Pharma - same old tiring boring **** at 11...

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Glenn Beck might be dumber than Sean Hannity. It's a real horse race.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
nuckinfutz » 14 Jan 2022, 1:51 pm » wrote: Ben Gleck is an idiot!Conservative radio host Glenn Beck is not doing well in his struggle with COVID-19, according to the Daily Beast. However, Beck made it clear that he's using the medication known as ivermectin, which has not been proven to be an effective treatment. “I am great, Mark. I am great, Mark,” Beck told Mark Levin. “Despite having COVID and seeing the destruction of our country,” he added.“Do you have COVID right now?” Levin asked. “Yeah, I do,” Beck responded, adding, “It’s [COVID-19] starting to go into my lungs today and a little disturbing. I’m on all the medications and treatments and everything else, so.” This is the second time that Beck has had COVID, after telling Fox News host Tucker Carlson that he had it in April 2021. It was one of the reasons that he said he didn't need to get the vaccine. https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-beck-has-again/ 
Nobody NEEDS a vaccine.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Glenn Beck is a *******. Thats why Fox News fired him.