This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Below are the top 8 influencers from Instagram with the most followers. Normally, I would praise the entrepreneurs. However, the ones on this list are rich because they sell make up and fashion shoes. It's not like they are providing anything intelligent to society's future. The others are actors, models, comedians, and pretty much anyone that offers no benefit to our society. I have seen influencers that focus on education, healthcare, the justice system, and many other social issues that vex society. They have about 600K followers, give and take.
  • whinderssonnunes. 52.7M followers. ...
  • hudabeauty. 46.8M followers. ...
  • Lele Pons. 44M followers. ...
  • nusr_et. 35.6M followers. ...
  • Dan Bilzerian. 32.4M followers. ...
  • Amanda Cerny. 24.8M followers. ...
  • Zach King. 24.3M followers. ...
  • Chiara Ferragni. 23.9M followers.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Followers on what platform?

And these are all Americans?

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:13 pm » wrote: Below are the top 8 influencers from Instagram with the most followers. Normally, I would praise the entrepreneurs. However, the ones on this list are rich because they sell make up and fashion shoes. It's not like they are providing anything intelligent to society's future. The others are actors, models, comedians, and pretty much anyone that offers no benefit to our society. I have seen influencers that focus on education, healthcare, the justice system, and many other social issues that vex society. They have about 600K followers, give and take.
Reality promises power, wealth, fame to those selling image, illusion, social popularity are all that matters in life being more than biology delivers in plain sight.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:16 pm » wrote: Followers on what platform?

And these are all Americans?

Instagram. No, they are not All Americans, but most of their followers are. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 2:17 pm » wrote: Reality promises power, wealth, fame to those selling image, illusion, social popularity are all that matters in life being more than biology delivers in plain sight.

Most of this is actually coherent. Well done Ohm.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:18 pm » wrote: Instagram. No, they are not All Americans, but most of their followers are.

A pity, but that's a world-wide thing so why would you believe most of their followers are - Americans?

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: Most of this is actually coherent. Well done Ohm.
Most? ha ha ha ha ha ha. another arrow at my contextual soul. shame I don't have one.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:32 pm » wrote: A pity, but that's a world-wide thing so why would you believe most of their followers are - Americans?

The site I got this from claimed they were. I wish I had posted it, but I am too lazy to go back and do it. So, oh well. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

omh » 14 Jan 2022, 2:33 pm » wrote: Most? ha ha ha ha ha ha. another arrow at my contextual soul. shame I don't have one.

You have a soul. We all do....except Veghead. he straight out of hell. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:33 pm » wrote: The site I got this from claimed they were. I wish I had posted it, but I am too lazy to go back and do it. So, oh well.

And another thread is - dead.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:35 pm » wrote: And another thread is - dead.

Says you.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

If you can't defend the OP, don't bother making a thread.

That's how the game is played.

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:34 pm » wrote: You have a soul. We all do....except Veghead. he straight out of hell. 
No I don't, I am a sole displacement physically adapting to time evolving here now. I navigate living occupying space equally created at occupying space geographically alive in never the same total sum details forward now as arrived here.

Physical Eternity isn't a myth and kinetically works what does exist so far. life without mysteries is so peaceful until deniers create laws removing liberty to understand completely how living happens. Eternally being separated reproductively does make every social narrative a devil's advocate to keeping great great grandchildren protecting the living hell delivered by their previous generations denying self evident results.

Oh but again, this is beyond your social programming of single topic narratives having two sides.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: If you can't defend the OP, don't bother making a thread.

That's how the game is played.

You mean how you always just say "no" and then turn around and say that is good enough? 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:41 pm » wrote: You mean how you always just say "no" and then turn around and say that is good enough?
Often, it is.

That you want an essay on "Do you want a cookie?" can't be helped.

Last edited by Pengwin on 14 Jan 2022, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 2:43 pm » wrote: Often, it is.

That you want a essay on "Do you want a cookie?" can't be helped.
As I have always said 500 times before, I don't answer yes/no questions only  within the context of debate. I have explained why 500 times. 

Ok, you are going to get this video also. I post this to the other forum narcissist every time I have to repeat myself. @Blackvegetable  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHhyPttsGsk

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:46 pm » wrote: As I have always said 500 times before, I don't answer yes/no questions only  within the context of debate. I have explained why 500 times. 

Ok, you are going to get this video also. I post this to the other forum narcissist every time I have to repeat myself. @Blackvegetable  

See how your life develops after you proceed from the assumption that you're a moron.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 2:49 pm » wrote: See how your life develops after you proceed from the assumption that you're a moron.

Speaking of repeating my self:
  • You read fiction, thus you are a moron. 
  • I read level 2+ non-fiction, thus I am smarter than you. 
  • Your OPs prove that you have no thoughts of your own. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Vegas » 14 Jan 2022, 2:13 pm » wrote: Below are the top 8 influencers from Instagram with the most followers. Normally, I would praise the entrepreneurs. However, the ones on this list are rich because they sell make up and fashion shoes. It's not like they are providing anything intelligent to society's future. The others are actors, models, comedians, and pretty much anyone that offers no benefit to our society. I have seen influencers that focus on education, healthcare, the justice system, and many other social issues that vex society. They have about 600K followers, give and take.

We are a nation of vapid airheads

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 14 Jan 2022, 3:11 pm » wrote: We are a nation of vapid airheads

True enough but I doubt most of those are Americans.

The OP says he just can't be bothered to back up the OP with an actual link...