This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
peepee

Share      Unread post

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2656382864/

John Wright January 11, 2022

Former president Donald Trump on Tuesday ripped into politicians who refuse to say if they've received a COVID-19 booster shot — a group that notably includes Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“I’ve had the booster," Trump told One America News Network in an interview. "Many politicians, I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, ‘Did you get the booster?’ Because they had the vaccine, and they’re answering like — in other words, the answer is ‘yes,’ but they don’t want to say it, because they’re gutless. You gotta say it, whether you had it or not, say it."

Trump's recent statements in support of COVID-19 vaccines have prompted some of his supporters to turn on him.

DeSantis, a potential GOP presidential candidate in 2024, has been far less enthusiastic about promoting vaccines.

DeSantis reportedly received the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine last spring. In December, during an interview on the Fox News Channel, DeSantis was asked whether he had gotten a booster.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
peepee » 14 Jan 2022, 3:29 pm » wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2656382864/

John Wright January 11, 2022

Former president Donald Trump on Tuesday ripped into politicians who refuse to say if they've received a COVID-19 booster shot — a group that notably includes Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“I’ve had the booster," Trump told One America News Network in an interview. "Many politicians, I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, ‘Did you get the booster?’ Because they had the vaccine, and they’re answering like — in other words, the answer is ‘yes,’ but they don’t want to say it, because they’re gutless. You gotta say it, whether you had it or not, say it."

Trump's recent statements in support of COVID-19 vaccines have prompted some of his supporters to turn on him.

DeSantis, a potential GOP presidential candidate in 2024, has been far less enthusiastic about promoting vaccines.

DeSantis reportedly received the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine last spring. In December, during an interview on the Fox News Channel, DeSantis was asked whether he had gotten a booster.
Cage match....for primacy of the Death Cult..

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DeSanToes is a pig, who let his base die.

peepee

Share      Unread post

...trump and desantis do suck bigtime but so does your biden...i sense both of these republican @sshole puppet$ would/will 'beat' your democrat @sshole puppet, biden... 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 15 Jan 2022, 1:30 pm » wrote: ...trump and desantis do suck bigtime but so does your biden...i sense both of these republican @sshole puppet$ would/will 'beat' your democrat @sshole puppet, biden...

Have you ever voted for even a single person who actually won an election?

Or do you always vote for the guaranteed loser?

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 15 Jan 2022, 1:50 pm » wrote: Have you ever voted for even a single person who actually won an election?

Or do you always vote for the guaranteed loser?
...i just voted for my neighbor who was elected to the school board, trifler... what's your point, dummy?  :?:  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 15 Jan 2022, 2:01 pm » wrote: ...i just voted for my neighbor who was elected to the school board, trifler... what's your point, dummy?  Image:
That you live in a two-party system but you refuse to participate even though there is no other valid option...

thelion

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

That’s okay.

DeSatan just proclaimed that what little Rump did to deal with Covid was too much.

The GOP civil war is breaking open.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 15 Jan 2022, 2:04 pm » wrote: That you live in a two-party system but you refuse to participate even though there is no other valid option...
''valid option"  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:   :lol:  ....your stinking two puppet party system is 'valid' to only bidumptarded mental invalids... word... 

...if/when we have honest 'competitions of ideas about government' your stinking republicrat puppet$/puppetry would/will go down quickly, bidentard...  ;)  

[i'll bet this [email protected] calls those republicrat :o  informercial$ every four years 'presidential ''''''debates''''''... DEBATES!!!! ]   :rofl:   :clap:   :die:   :lol:   :die:   :rofl:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 15 Jan 2022, 2:04 pm » wrote: That you live in a two-party system but you refuse to participate even though there is no other valid option...
:drool:  
...that you live in plutocracy but are too stooooooooooooooopid to recognize it will keep you working your big mac  :o   hole about the puppet$ not the puppetma$ter$, you brain-laundered $hit-spewer...  ;)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

...as one wag put it, the best option is for everyone to write in something like, "**** YOU AND YOUR ROTTEN $ELECTION$" ....word...  ;)  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 16 Jan 2022, 11:03 am » wrote: ...as one wag put it, the best option is for everyone to write in something like, "**** YOU AND YOUR ROTTEN $ELECTION$" ....word...  Image

So, you can't deal with what's been reality for 150 years in the U.S. - a two-party system.

Okay, fine.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 16 Jan 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: Image  
...that you live in plutocracy but are too stooooooooooooooopid to recognize it will keep you working your big mac  Image   hole about the puppet$ not the puppetma$ter$, you brain-laundered $hit-spewer...  Image
Are these Puppet-Masters ................ Jews?

And what would you like us to do, burn down their houses?

How do we get to what you want the world to be, turn off the power grid, smash all the roads and bridges?

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 16 Jan 2022, 11:35 am » wrote: Are these Puppet-Masters ................ Jews?

And what would you like us to do, burn down their houses?

How do we get to what you want the world to be, turn off the power grid, smash all the roads and bridges?
...nobody knows because thanks to you republicrat  Image   $heeple there's never been any honest transparent public oversight/audit/etc. of the accounts at the not federal no reserve...you stoooooooopid brain-laundered bidumptards are too ea$ily di$tracted by puppet$, puppetry, trannies, etc. ad gd nau$eam... word...  Image   Image  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 16 Jan 2022, 11:44 am » wrote: ...nobody knows because thanks to you republicrat  Image   $heeple there's never been any honest transparent public oversight/audit/etc. of the accounts at the not federal no reserve...you stoooooooopid brain-laundered bidumptards are too ea$ily di$tracted by puppet$, puppetry, trannies, etc. ad gd nau$eam... word...  Image   Image
I see, so only you have the remarkable new insight, completely unknown until now, that the U.S. is a .......................................................................... wait for it ..................................................Plutocracy.

Got it.

Is there even a chance in hell that you have a plan for how to fix that, or are you just whining for 2,000th time?

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 16 Jan 2022, 11:46 am » wrote: I see, so only you have the remarkable new insight, completely unknown until now, that the U.S. is a .......................................................................... wait for it ..................................................Plutocracy.

Got it.

Is there even a chance in hell that you have a plan for how to fix that, or are you just whining for 2,000th time?
...no 'fixing it' as long as you brain-laundered slave-mentality monetary retards dominate  :o   society.... 

...as to (((((YOUR))))) stinking 'plan' apparently 'whining'  :o   for the 20,000th time about puppet trump and sucking puppet biden's  :o   [email protected] is your 'plan'...  :loco:  ....word...   ;)  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 16 Jan 2022, 11:57 am » wrote: ...no 'fixing it' as long as you brain-laundered slave-mentality monetary retards dominate  Image   society.... 

...as to (((((YOUR))))) stinking 'plan' apparently 'whining'  Image   for the 20,000th time about puppet trump and sucking puppet biden's  Image   [email protected] is your 'plan'...  Image  ....word...   Image

Okay, so you just what to whine. 

You have no plans at all to fix what you see as a major problem.

What a ****; child you are...

peepee

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 16 Jan 2022, 11:59 am » wrote: Okay, so you just what to whine. 

You have no plans at all to fix what you see as a major problem.

What a ****; child you are...
...my plans are to thoroughly embarrass and expose you republicrat-level monetary retards, rub your fool noses in it and have a really good time doing so!!...  ;)  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

peepee » 16 Jan 2022, 12:03 pm » wrote: ...my plans are to thoroughly embarrass and expose you republicrat-level monetary retards, rub your fool noses in it and have a really good time doing so!!...  Image

AKA, you are nothing but a troll and a child.

You see a problem but you aren't doing anything to fix it, you don't even have a plan to fix it, you just think that you know what others don't so nah, nah, nah, and you aren't even rational about explaining the problem.

Go away, toddler...

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 16 Jan 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote: AKA, you are nothing but a troll and a child.

You see a problem but you aren't doing anything to fix it, you don't even have a plan to fix it, you just think that you know what others don't so nah, nah, nah, and you aren't even rational about explaining the problem.

Go away, toddler...

The Dem Team is hurting America.
The list is getting longer every day.

We must all vote GOP in '22 & '24.
That is my solution.