This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,072

FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 6:24 pm » wrote: civilization is Sort-of a natural manifestation of the Aryan and some other select people. 

we do civilization because it is our instinct. As much an instinct as a dog pisses on fire hydrants.

this is not universal...but it also is not limited to the Aryan.

various people just naturally do civilization but we do it with different flavors. That doesn't bother me...as long as you don't trespass on me.

running out of Lebensraum...playing "i'm pure" won't mean a damn thing to anyone

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,072

Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 6:27 pm » wrote: Pretty much.  LOL!  Particularly the age before PC.
Got Gunsmoke on right now

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

nefarious101 » 14 Jan 2022, 6:30 pm » wrote: running out of Lebensraum...playing "i'm pure" won't mean a damn thing to anyone
It will mean something to a few people. The only people we need. 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,072

FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 6:31 pm » wrote: It will mean something to a few people. The only people we need.

they might not need we.....they and we might not matter to them

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,104
Politics: Fascist

nefarious101 » 14 Jan 2022, 6:32 pm » wrote: they might not need we.....they and we might not matter to them

ultimately all would be revealed on the battlefield lol. 

The bottom line is that I still exist. You haven't killed me yet. 

Argument ad popularum won't take you the rest of the way.

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,029
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 5:16 pm » wrote: All of that is untrue in this case, as the men were "intentionally" arrested by the State and not turned over to ICE.  Those arguments died in court and don't bother trying them on me - they are DOA (as is Abbott's usurpation of Federal Authority).

They should all sue the State of Texas, and Abbott personally, for damages...
if they are arrested by Texas law enforcement for violating Taxes law, they do not have to be turned over immediately to ICE.  I served on a jury for a criminal cases (felony assault) where the defendant was an illegal alien.  He was held by Texas officials, in a Texas jail until tried in a Texas court. When we found him guilty, he was sentenced to prison and, upon his release will be (or was) tuned over to federal authorities for deportation.

States can arrest, try and imprison any foreign nationals (sans diplomatic immunity) for violating their state laws.  
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,867
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 14 Jan 2022, 3:42 pm » wrote: " Texas judge rules apprehension of illegal immigrant by soldiers during Gov Greg Abbott's 'Operation Lone Star' along Rio Grande was UNCONSTITUTIONAL, opening floodgates for claims from others arrested"

Good, all immigration is a Federal Matter, period - end of debate.
So is the control of federally scheduled drugs. Potheads might not like the precedent this sets.
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,410
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 14 Jan 2022, 7:25 pm » wrote: So is the control of federally scheduled drugs. Potheads might not like the precedent this sets.
The States are doing their own thing and the Fed isn't standing in the way.

While they have a disagreement, they aren't doing what Texas is doing - trying to play ICE in the place of the Feds.

This is Texas thinking it gets to be the DOD because it doesn't like their war on Yemen...
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,410
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 14 Jan 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: if they are arrested by Texas law enforcement for violating Taxes law, they do not have to be turned over immediately to ICE.  I served on a jury for a criminal cases (felony assault) where the defendant was an illegal alien.  He was held by Texas officials, in a Texas jail until tried in a Texas court. When we found him guilty, he was sentenced to prison and, upon his release will be (or was) tuned over to federal authorities for deportation.

States can arrest, try and imprison any foreign nationals (sans diplomatic immunity) for violating their state laws.
Not when they first enter the country seeking Asylum.

This is not about can you arrest an Illegal Immigrant for breaking the law, this is about when and how, and arresting them at the border is not the job of Texas.  That is a Federal Mandate, period.  When they first cross the border they belong to ICE.  There is no debating that.

If ICE releases them and then they break the law, then the local Barney Fifes can step in - not before.


 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Buffalo, ConsRule, Crazytrain, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, FJB, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jinn Martini, leftist, LibDave, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, pwingly, SharminSultana, SJConspirator, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth, Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 599 guests